Sandcastle Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sandcastle'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sandcastle'
- Sandcastle (software): Sandcastle is a documentation generator from Microsoft. It automatically produces MSDN-style code documentation out of reflection information of .NET assemblies
- Sandcastle (disambiguation): A sandcastle is a castle made of sand. Sandcastle or Sand castle or variants may also refer to: Sandcastle Waterpark, a water park near Pittsburgh Sandcastle
- Sandcastle Waterpark: USA. For the waterpark in Blackpool, England, see Sandcastle Water Park (Blackpool). Sandcastle is a water park located in the Pittsburgh suburb of
- The Sandcastle (novel): The Sandcastle is a novel by Iris Murdoch, published in 1957. It is the story of a middle-aged schoolmaster (Bill Mor) with political ambitions who meets
- Sandcastle Water Park (Blackpool): Blackpool, England. For the waterpark in Pittsburgh, USA, see Sandcastle Waterpark. Sandcastle Waterpark is an indoor waterpark in an 84-degree tropical climate
- Leon Sandcastle: Leon Sandcastle is a fictional character, depicted as a disguise for Hall of Fame cornerback Deion Sanders. The Sandcastle character was created for an
- Sandcastle (film): For other similarly titled films, see Sandcastle (disambiguation). Sandcastle is a 2010 feature film by Singaporean director Boo Junfeng. It was the first
- Sandcastle worm: The sandcastle worm (Phragmatopoma californica), also called the honeycomb worm or honeycomb tube worm, is a reef-forming marine polychaete worm belonging
- Sandcastle Disco: "Sandcastle Disco" is a song by American R&B recording artist Solange Knowles taken from her second album, Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams (2008).