Salwar Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a pair of light loose trousers witha tight fit around the ankles; worn by women from the Indian subcontinent (usually with a kameez)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a pair of light loose trousers with a tight fit around the ankles; worn by women from the Indian subcontinent (usually with a kameez)
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Salwar'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Salwar'
- Patiala salwar: A Patiala salwar (also called a pattian walee salwar) (It is also pronounced as Shalwar in Urdu) is a type of female trousers which has its roots in Patiala
- Salwar (Punjabi) Suit: The Punjabi salwar suit is the traditional attire of Punjab and is known for its lively hues, rich fabrics and embroidery. The punjabi suit features three
- Anarkali Salwar Suit: An Anarkali salwar suit is a form of women's dress which has recently made its way back to the Indian fashion scene. The anarkali suit is made up of a
Salwar Sample Sentences in News
- No current Salwar news