Salwar Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a pair of light loose trousers witha tight fit around the ankles; worn by women from the Indian subcontinent (usually with a kameez)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a pair of light loose trousers with a tight fit around the ankles; worn by women from the Indian subcontinent (usually with a kameez)
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Salwar'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Salwar'
- Salwar: For different styles, see Shalwar kameez. The Punjabi Salwar is part of the Punjabi suit which is the traditional attire of the Punjab region. It is known
- Patiala salwar: A Patiala salwar (also called a pattian walee salwar) (also pronounced as Shalwar in Urdu) is a type of female trousers which has its roots in Patiala
- Anarkali Salwar Suit: An Anarkali Shalwar suit is a form of women's dress . The anarkali suit is made up of a long, frock-style top and features a slim fitted bottom.The anarkali