Salvaging Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Salvaging'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Salvaging'
- Salvaging What's Left: Salvaging What's Left is the debut E.P. by Australian Death Metal act The Red Shore. The Track "Effigy of Death" was played at lead singer Damien Morris'
- Tryptophan synthase (indole-salvaging): Tryptophan synthase (indole-salvaging) (EC 22.214.171.124, tryptophan synthase beta2) is an enzyme with system name L-serine hydro-lyase (adding indole,
Salvaging Sample Sentences in News
- Monarchs say Fairpark deal is dead, team looking for new stadium location
Any chance of salvaging what seemed like a mutually beneficial agreement to develop a new soccer stadium at the state... Read more on this news related to 'Salvaging'
- VIDEO: Salvaging Lebanon's lost beauty for art
Transforming Lebanon's lost architecture and lives Read more on this news related to 'Salvaging'
- Purefoods loses huge lead, salvages win over San Miguel
MANILA, Philippines — Defending champion Purefoods blew a 17-point lead before salvaging a 113-105 win over San Miguel Beer in overtime to stop a three-game slide Sunday night in the 2015 PBA Commissioner’s Cup at the Smart Araneta Coliseum. Two-time MVP James Yap returned from a right knee injury and was the hero for the […] Read more on this news related to 'Salvaging'