Salvaging Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Salvaging'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Salvaging'
- Salvaging What's Left: Salvaging What's Left is the debut E.P. by Australian Death Metal act The Red Shore. The Track "Effigy of Death" was played at lead singer Damien Morris'
- Tryptophan synthase (indole-salvaging): Tryptophan synthase (indole-salvaging) (EC 188.8.131.52, tryptophan synthase beta2) is an enzyme with system name L-serine hydro-lyase (adding indole,
Salvaging Sample Sentences in News
- SEC teams salvaging seasons thanks to backups
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Southeastern Conference teams are getting plenty of help from the ''next man up'' because of injuries and suspensions as the regular season winds down. Read more on this news related to 'Salvaging'
- How Sony Can (Easily) Save 'Spider-Man'
Spider-Man is still one of the most popular and recognizable pop culture icons on the planet, so salvaging the property is merely a matter of not over-thinking it. I used to watch quite a bit of Family Feud as a kid, and there was always something that intrigued me about a specific question that [...] Read more on this news related to 'Salvaging'
- Is Any Part of Bill Cosby's Legacy Worth Salvaging?
Bill Cosby's present is secure. Despite the 17 women (so far) who have publicly come forward with notably similar allegations of drug-enabled sexual assault, the comedian received standing ovations for his stand-up performances in the Bahamas and in Florida recently. His comeback tour will... Read more on this news related to 'Salvaging'