Sacrilegious Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- grossly irreverent toward what is held to be sacred; "blasphemous rites of a witches'' Sabbath"; "profane utterances against the Church"; "it is sacrilegious to enter with shoes on"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sacrilegious'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sacrilegious'
- The Sacrilegious Scorn: "The Sacrilegious Scorn" is the second promotional single by the symphonic black metal band Dimmu Borgir from the 2007 album In Sorte Diaboli. The video
Words and phrases related to 'Sacrilegious'
Sacrilegious Sample Sentences in News
- Moscow: Poland official's Nazi death camp comment "sacrilegious"
Russia accuses Poles of engaging in a "mockery of history" days before the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz Read more on this news related to 'Sacrilegious'
- Russia Blasts Poland for Claiming Ukrainians Liberated Auschwitz
Moscow condemned as “sacrilegious” the Polish foreign minister’s suggestion that Ukrainians, not Russians, liberated Auschwitz. Click here for the rest of the article... Read more on this news related to 'Sacrilegious'
- Protesters demand ending ties with France, expulsion of envoy
Speaking on the occasion, Professor Ibrahim said that leaders of Muslim countries should ask the French government and other members of the European Union to place ban on printing of sacrilegious material in print media. Read more on this news related to 'Sacrilegious'