Sacrilegious Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- grossly irreverent toward what is held to be sacred; "blasphemous rites of a witches'' Sabbath"; "profane utterances against the Church"; "it is sacrilegious to enter with shoes on"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sacrilegious'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sacrilegious'
- The Sacrilegious Scorn: "The Sacrilegious Scorn" is the second promotional single by the symphonic black metal band Dimmu Borgir from the 2007 album In Sorte ...
Words and phrases related to 'Sacrilegious'
Sacrilegious Sample Sentences in News
- Watch dancing priests: Sacrilegious or just plain fun?
The video of a tap dance off between two American priests in Italy has gone viral. But not everyone is amused. Read more on this news related to 'Sacrilegious'
- A Twin-Turbo Ferrari 430 Scuderia Might Be The Best Idea Ever
While some of you will certainly call it sacrilegious, I'm leaning towards perfect here. Read more... Read more on this news related to 'Sacrilegious'
- 'Jane the Virgin' star promises, 'We are not vampires. We are not wolves.'
Given the title and the focus on an actual pregnant virgin, it's understandable that some will assume The CW's delightful show, "Jane the Virgin," premiering Monday, Oct. 13, is sacrilegious.Rather, Jane (Gina Rodriguez) is a chaste young woman. She and her boyfriend are waiting for marriage, and she lives by her grandmother's lesson about ab Read more on this news related to 'Sacrilegious'