Sachin Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sachin'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sachin'
- Sachin: Sachin may refer to: Sachin (given name), an Indian given name, including a list of people with the name Sachin (actor) (born 1957), Indian actor and
- List of international cricket centuries by Sachin Tendulkar: Sachin Tendulkar is a retired Indian cricketer. Widely acknowledged as the greatest batsman of his generation, he is the most prolific run-scorer in international
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: Sachin: A Billion Dreams is an upcoming Indian biographical film directed by James Erskine and produced by Ravi Bhagchandka, based on the life of cricketer
- Sachin State: The Sachin State (Gujarati: સચીન રિયાસત; Urdu: سچن ریاست) was a princely state belonging to the Surat Agency, former Khandesh Agency, of the Bombay Presidency
- Sachin–Jigar: Sachin–Jigar is a music composer duo (Sachin Sanghvi and Jigar Saraiya), from Mumbai, India who compose for Bollywood and Gujarati movies. They have scored
- Sachin, Gujarat: Sachin is City and Municipality in the Surat Metropolitan Region in the Indian state of Gujarat. The town has a large industrial area managed by Gujarat
- Sachin Tendulkar: (surname). For the upcoming film based on the life of Sachin Tendulkar, see Sachin (film). Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar (i/ˌsətʃɪn tɛnˈduːlkər/; born 24 April
- Sachin Gawas: Sachin Gawas (born 20 January 1984 in Goa) is an Indian footballer who plays as a defender for ONGC in the I-League. He formerly represented Salgaocar
- Sachin Bhowmick: Sachin Bhaumick (Bengali: শচীন ভৌমিক; 17 July 1930 – 12 April 2011) was an Indian Hindi film writer and director. Writing was his main work and he wrote
- Sachin railway station: Sachin railway station is a small railway station in Surat district, Gujarat. Its code is SCH. It serves Sachin sub-city. The station consists of 2 platforms
Meaning of the Name 'Sachin'
- Meaning: Precious
- Origin: Latin
- Gender: Male