Sachin Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sachin'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sachin'
- Sachin: Sachin may refer to: The name Sachin is derived, via Indic languages like Bengali and Marathi, from the Sanskrit name Shachindra. Shachindra is a name
- Sachin State: The Sachin State (Gujarati: સચીન રિયાસત; Urdu: سچن ریاست) was a princely state belonging to the Surat Agency, former Khandesh Agency, of the Bombay Presidency
- Sachin–Jigar: recognizedHIDDEN ERROR: Usage of "birth date" is not recognized Sachin–Jigar is a music composer duo (Sachin Sanghvi and Jigar Saraiya), from Mumbai, India who compose
- Sachin Bhowmick: Sachin Bhowmick (Bengali: শচীন ভৌমিক; 17 July 1930 – 12 April 2011) was an Indian Hindi film writer and director. Writing was his main work and he wrote
- Sachin, Gujarat: Sachin is City and Municipality in the Surat Metropolitan Region in the Indian state of Gujarat. The town has a large industrial area managed by Gujarat
- Sachin Tendulkar: here. For other people with the same surname, see Tendulkar (surname). Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar (i/ˌsətʃɪn tɛnˈduːlkər/; born 24 April 1973) is a former
- Sachin Gawas: Sachin Gawas (born 20 January 1984 in Goa) is an Indian footballer who plays as a defender for ONGC in the I-League. He formerly represented Salgaocar
- Sachin, Pas-de-Calais: Sachin is a commune in the Pas-de-Calais department in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region of France. Sachin lies in the valley of the Clarence river, some
- Sachin Bansal: Sachin Bansal (born August 5, 1981) is an Indian Software engineer and Internet entrepreneur, known for co-founding India's e-commerce platform Flipkart
Meaning of the Name 'Sachin'
- Meaning: Precious
- Origin: Latin
- Gender: Male