Sachin Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sachin'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sachin'
- Sachin: Sachin may refer to: Sachin (given name), an Indian given name, including a list of people with the name Sachin (actor) (born 1957), Indian actor and
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: Sachin: A Billion Dreams is an upcoming Indian biographical film directed by James Erskine and produced by Ravi Bhagchandka, based on the life of cricketer
- Sachin State: The Sachin State (Gujarati: સચીન રિયાસત; Urdu: سچن ریاست) was a princely state belonging to the Surat Agency, former Khandesh Agency, of the Bombay Presidency
- Sachin Tendulkar: (surname). For the upcoming film based on the life of Sachin Tendulkar, see Sachin (film). Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar (i/ˌsətʃɪn tɛnˈduːlkər/; born 24 April
- Sachin, Gujarat: Sachin is City and Municipality in the Surat Metropolitan Region in the Indian state of Gujarat. The town has a large industrial area managed by Gujarat
- Sachin–Jigar: Sachin–Jigar is a music composer duo (Sachin Sanghvi and Jigar Saraiya), from Mumbai, India who compose for Bollywood and Gujarati movies. They have scored
- Sachin (actor): Sachin Pilgaonkar (Marathi: सचिन पिळगावकर; born 17 August 1957), often known by his first name Sachin, is an Indian film and television actor, director
- Achievements of Sachin Tendulkar: This page presents some of the notable achievements of Sachin Tendulkar, a former Indian cricketer, universally regarded as one of the best batsmen of
- Sachin Gupta (musician): Sachin Gupta (born 12 August 1984 in New Delhi) is an Indian music director, composer, guitarist, record producer and a Singer. His work has spanned everything
- Sachin! Tendulkar Alla: Sachin! Tendulkar Alla is a 2014 Indian Kannada film featuring Master Snehith, cricketers Javagal Srinath and Venkatesh Prasad, Suhasini Maniratnam and
Meaning of the Name 'Sachin'
- Meaning: Precious
- Origin: Latin
- Gender: Male