SPANGLER Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'SPANGLER'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'SPANGLER'
- Spangler: see Spangler (disambiguation). Spangler is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Al Spangler, American baseball player Bud Spangler (1938–2014)
- Harrison E. Spangler: Harrison Earl Spangler (June 10, 1879–1965) was a politician from the U. S. state of Iowa. Spangler was born in Guthrie County, Iowa and served in the
- Spangler, West Virginia: Spangler has a marine west coast climate, abbreviated "Cfb" on climate maps. U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Spangler,
- Ernest W. Spangler Stadium: Ernest W. Spangler Stadium is an 9,000-seat multi-purpose stadium in Boiling Springs, North Carolina. It is home to the Gardner-Webb University Bulldogs
- USS Spangler (DE-696): USS Spangler (DE-696) was a Buckley-class destroyer escort of the United States Navy, named in honor of Lieutenant (jg.) Donald H. Spangler (1918–1942)
- David Spangler (congressman): David Spangler (December 2, 1796 – October 18, 1856) was a U.S. Representative from Ohio. Born in Sharpsburg, Maryland, Spangler moved with his parents
- Spangler Woods: Emmor (1920), "Spangler Woods - Cast Iron Site ID Tablet] ([http://www.hscl.cr.nps.gov/insidenps/report.asp?PARK=GETT&RECORDNO=182 Spangler House)" (NPS
- Angela Bradburn-Spangler: overall position in qualifying round. Angela Bradburn-Spangler profile at IAAF USATF profile Player Bio: Angela Bradburn Spangler at Texas Longhorns
- Steve Spangler: Steve Spangler is a television personality, author and science teacher. Spangler founded Steve Spangler Science and its wholesale division, Be Amazing
- Matthew Spangler: Matthew Spangler is an American playwright, director, and professor of performance studies. Matthew Spangler's plays have been produced by the San Jose
Meaning of the Name 'SPANGLER'
- Meaning: Tinsmith
- Origin: German
- Gender: Male