SPANGLER Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'SPANGLER'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'SPANGLER'
- Spangler: see Spangler (disambiguation). Spangler is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Al Spangler, American baseball player Bud Spangler (1938–2014)
- Steve Spangler: Steve Spangler (born December 8, 1966) is a television personality, author and science teacher. Spangler founded Steve Spangler Science and its wholesale
- Edmund Spangler: Johnson in March 1869. Spangler was born in York, Pennsylvania, one of four sons of William Spangler, a county sheriff. Spangler's mother died when he
- James M. Spangler: bought into Spangler's business and patents. Spangler was one of ten children born to Mr. William Spangler & Mrs. Elizabeth Lind Spangler on November
- Ryan Spangler: former NFL player Larry Spangler and LeAnn Spangler. He has two older brothers, Robert Spangler and Rustin Spangler. Spangler exceled in football and
- USS Spangler (DE-696): USS Spangler (DE-696) was a Buckley-class destroyer escort of the United States Navy, named in honor of Lieutenant (jg.) Donald H. Spangler (1918–1942)
- Clemmie Spangler: Clemmie Dixon Spangler, Jr. (born April 5, 1932), usually known as C. D. Spangler or Dick Spangler, is an American billionaire who served as the President
- Amy Spangler: of Florida. Spangler is currently a member of the adjunct faculty at Emory University's Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing. Spangler published her
- David Spangler (congressman): David Spangler (December 2, 1796 – October 18, 1856) was a U.S. Representative from Ohio. Born in Sharpsburg, Maryland, Spangler moved with his parents
- Angela Bradburn-Spangler: overall position in qualifying round. Angela Bradburn-Spangler profile at IAAF USATF profile Player Bio: Angela Bradburn Spangler at Texas Longhorns
Meaning of the Name 'SPANGLER'
- Meaning: Tinsmith
- Origin: German
- Gender: Male