SPANGLER Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'SPANGLER'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'SPANGLER'
- Spangler: see Spangler (disambiguation). Spangler is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Al Spangler, American baseball player Bud Spangler (1938–2014)
- Spangler, West Virginia: Spangler has a marine west coast climate, abbreviated "Cfb" on climate maps. U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Spangler,
- Harrison E. Spangler: Harrison Earl Spangler (June 10, 1879 – 1965) was a politician from the U. S. state of Iowa. Spangler was born in Guthrie County, Iowa and served in the
- Ernest W. Spangler Stadium: Ernest W. Spangler Stadium is an 9,000-seat multi-purpose stadium in Boiling Springs, North Carolina. It is home to the Gardner-Webb University Bulldogs
- Angela Bradburn-Spangler: overall position in qualifying round. Angela Bradburn-Spangler profile at IAAF USATF profile Player Bio: Angela Bradburn Spangler at Texas Longhorns
- USS Spangler (DE-696): USS Spangler (DE-696) was a Buckley-class destroyer escort of the United States Navy, named in honor of Lieutenant (jg.) Donald H. Spangler (1918–1942)
- David Spangler (congressman): David Spangler (December 2, 1796 – October 18, 1856) was a U.S. Representative from Ohio. Born in Sharpsburg, Maryland, Spangler moved with his parents
- James M. Spangler: bought into Spangler's business and patents. Spangler was one of ten children born to Mr. William Spangler & Mrs. Elizabeth Lind Spangler on November
- Steve Spangler: Steve Spangler (born December 8, 1966) is a television personality, author and science teacher. Spangler founded Steve Spangler Science and its wholesale
- Clemmie Spangler: Clemmie Dixon Spangler, Jr. usually known as C. D. Spangler or Dick Spangler (born April 5, 1932) is an American billionaire who served as the President
Meaning of the Name 'SPANGLER'
- Meaning: Tinsmith
- Origin: German
- Gender: Male