SANDRA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'SANDRA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'SANDRA'
- Sandra: Sandra or SANDRA may refer to: Sandra (given name) Sandra (singer), German pop singer, Sandra Ann Lauer (born 1962) Margaretha Sandra (1629–1674), Dutch
- Sandra (singer): Sandra Ann Lauer, commonly known under her stage name Sandra (German pronunciation: [ˈzandʁa]; born 18 May 1962), is a German pop singer, who enjoyed a
- Sandra Bernhard: Sandra Bernhard (born June 6, 1955) is an American comedian, singer, actress and author. She first gained attention in the late 1970s with her stand-up
- Sandra Načuk: Sandra Načuk (born 17 August 1980) is a former professional tennis player who played for Serbia and Montenegro. She reached her highest singles ranking
- Sandra Záhlavová: Sandra Záhlavová (born 10 October 1985) is a Czech tennis player. Záhlavová won 12 singles and nine doubles titles on the ITF tour in her career. On 21
- Sandra Klösel: Sandra Klösel (born 22 June 1979 in Oberkirch, Baden-Württemberg, West Germany) is a former professional female tennis player from Germany. She turned
- Sandra Faber: Sandra Moore Faber (born December 28, 1944) is a University Professor of Astronomy and Astrophysics at the University of California, Santa Cruz, and works
- Sandra Dee Robinson: Sandra Dee Robinson, also sometimes credited as Sandra Robinson, was born March 23, 1967 in Pittsburgh, PA. She is an actress and founder
- Sandra discography: The discography of German singer Sandra consists of ten studio albums, eight compilation albums and forty-six singles. Her videography comprises three
Meaning of the Name 'SANDRA'
- Meaning: Protector of man
- Origin: Greek
- Gender: Female