SANDRA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'SANDRA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'SANDRA'
- Sandra: Sandra may refer to: Sandra (given name) Sandra (singer), popular 1980s German pop singer Margaretha Sandra (1629-1674), Dutch woman soldier Șandra, a
- Sandra Petrović Jakovina: Sandra Petrović Jakovina (born 21 March 1985 is a Croatian Member of the European Parliament following the accession of Croatia to the European Union in
- Sandra Finley: Sandra Finley is the former leader of the Green Party of Saskatchewan. She was leader from 2006-2008. List of Green party leaders in Canada O'Connor
- Sandra Faber: Sandra Moore Faber (born 1944) is a University Professor of Astronomy and Astrophysics at the University of California, Santa Cruz, and works at the Lick
- Sandra Morgan: Sandra Anne Morgan (born 6 June 1942) is an Australian former freestyle swimmer, who won gold in the 4 × 100 m freestyle relay at the 1956 Melbourne Olympics
- Sandra Načuk: Sandra Načuk (born 17 August 1980 in Novi Sad) is a former professional tennis player who played for Serbia and Montenegro. She reached her highest singles
- Forever (Sandra song): "Forever" is a pop song by German singer Sandra. It was released in October 2001 as the lead single from her seventh studio album The Wheel of Time. The
- Sandra Záhlavová: Sandra Záhlavová (born 10 October 1985 in Plzeň) is a Czech tennis player. Záhlavová won 12 singles and nine doubles titles on the ITF tour in her career
- Sandra Lee: Sandra Lee may refer to: Sandra Lee (cook), American cooking-show host and author Sandra Lee-Vercoe (formerly Lee), New Zealand politician Sandra Birch
Meaning of the Name 'SANDRA'
- Meaning: Protector of man
- Origin: Greek
- Gender: Female