SANDRA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'SANDRA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'SANDRA'
- Sandra: Sandra may refer to: Sandra (given name) Sandra (singer), German pop singer Margaretha Sandra (1629–1674), Dutch soldier Sandra (orangutan), subject
- Sandra Finley: Sandra Finley is the former leader of the Green Party of Saskatchewan. She was leader from 2006-2008. List of Green party leaders in Canada O'Connor
- Sandra Faber: Sandra Moore Faber (born 1944) is a University Professor of Astronomy and Astrophysics at the University of California, Santa Cruz, and works at the Lick
- Sandra Načuk: Sandra Načuk (born 17 August 1980) is a former professional tennis player who played for Serbia and Montenegro. She reached her highest singles ranking
- Sandra Bernhard: Sandra Bernhard (born June 7, 1955) is an American comedian, singer, actress and author. She first gained attention in the late 1970s with her stand-up
- Sandra Hernández: Sandra Lea Hernández Saavedra (born 1985) is a beauty queen who won the title of Miss Bolivia World in 2007, essentially 1st runner up to Katherine David
- Sandra Záhlavová: Sandra Záhlavová (born 10 October 1985) is a Czech tennis player. Záhlavová won 12 singles and nine doubles titles on the ITF tour in her career. On 21
- Sandra J. Simpson: Sandra J. Simpson is a judge currently serving on the Federal Court of Canada. Federal Court of Canada, About the Court
- Sandra Morgan: Sandra Anne Morgan (born 6 June 1942), also known by her married name Sandra Beavis, is an Australian former freestyle swimmer, who won gold in the 4×100-metre
Meaning of the Name 'SANDRA'
- Meaning: Protector of man
- Origin: Greek
- Gender: Female