SANDRA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'SANDRA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'SANDRA'
- Sandra: Sandra or SANDRA may refer to: Sandra (given name) Sandra (singer), German pop singer, Sandra Ann Lauer (born 1962) Margaretha Sandra (1629–1674), Dutch
- Sandra (singer): Sandra Ann Lauer, commonly known under her stage name Sandra (German pronunciation: [ˈzandʁa]; born 18 May 1962), is a German pop singer who enjoyed a
- Sandra Bernhard: Sandra Bernhard (born June 6, 1955) is an American comedian, singer, actress and author. She first gained attention in the late 1970s with her stand-up
- Sandra Načuk: Sandra Načuk (born 17 August 1980) is a former professional tennis player who played for Serbia and Montenegro. She reached her highest singles ranking
- Sandra Záhlavová: Sandra Záhlavová (born 10 October 1985) is a Czech tennis player. Záhlavová won 12 singles and nine doubles titles on the ITF tour in her career. On 21
- Sandra Bullock: Sandra Annette Bullock (/ˈsændrə ˈbʊlək/; born July 26, 1964) is a German-American actress and producer. She made her acting debut with a minor role in
- Sandra Klösel: Sandra Klösel (born 22 June 1979 in Oberkirch, Baden-Württemberg, West Germany) is a former professional female tennis player from Germany. She turned
- Sandra Dee Robinson: Sandra Dee Robinson, also sometimes credited as Sandra Robinson, was born March 23, 1967 in Pittsburgh, PA. She is an actress and founder
- Sandra Romain: Maria Popescu (born March 26, 1978), better known by her stage name Sandra Romain, is a Romanian pornographic actress. Romain grew up in Vermeș, Caraș-Severin
Meaning of the Name 'SANDRA'
- Meaning: Protector of man
- Origin: Greek
- Gender: Female