SANDRA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'SANDRA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'SANDRA'
- Sandra: Sandra or SANDRA may refer to: Sandra (given name) Sandra (singer), German pop singer, Sandra Ann Lauer (born 1962) Margaretha Sandra (1629–1674), Dutch
- Sandra Načuk: Sandra Načuk (born 17 August 1980) is a former professional tennis player who played for Serbia and Montenegro. She reached her highest singles ranking
- Sandra Hernández: Sandra Lea Hernández Saavedra (born 1985) is a beauty queen who won the title of Miss Bolivia World in 2007, essentially 1st runner up to Katherine David
- Sandra Záhlavová: Sandra Záhlavová (born 10 October 1985) is a Czech tennis player. Záhlavová won 12 singles and nine doubles titles on the ITF tour in her career. On 21
- Sandra Lee: Sandra Lee may refer to: Sandra Lee (cook), American cooking-show host and author Sandra Lee-Vercoe (formerly Lee), New Zealand politician Sandra Birch
- Sandra Bernhard: Sandra Bernhard (born June 6, 1955) is an American comedian, singer, actress and author. She first gained attention in the late 1970s with her stand-up
- Sandra Morgan: Sandra Anne Morgan (born 6 June 1942), also known by her married name Sandra Beavis, is an Australian former freestyle swimmer, who won gold in the 4×100-metre
- Sandra Lyng: Sandra Lyng Haugen (born 18 April 1987) is a Norwegian singer. Sandra Lyng Haugen is from the town of Mosjøen in the municipality of Vefsn. She rose
- Sandra Torres: Sandra Torres may refer to: Sandra Torres (athlete) (born 1974), Argentine marathon runner Sandra Torres (politician) (born 1955), Guatemalan politician
- Sandra Cisneros: Sandra Cisneros (born December 20, 1954) is an American writer best known for her acclaimed first novel The House on Mango Street (1984) and her subsequent
Meaning of the Name 'SANDRA'
- Meaning: Protector of man
- Origin: Greek
- Gender: Female