SANDRA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'SANDRA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'SANDRA'
- Sandra: Sandra or SANDRA may refer to: Sandra (given name) Sandra (singer), German pop singer, Sandra Ann Lauer (born 1962) Margaretha Sandra (1629–1674), Dutch
- Sandra (singer): Sandra Ann Lauer, commonly known under her stage name Sandra (German pronunciation: [ˈzandʁa]; born 18 May 1962), is a German pop singer who enjoyed
- Sandra Bernhard: Sandra Bernhard (born June 6, 1955) is an American actress, comedian, singer and author. She first gained attention in the late 1970s with her stand-up
- Sandra Bullock: Sandra Annette Bullock (/ˈsændrə ˈbʊlək/; born July 26, 1964) is a German-American actress, producer, and philanthropist. Bullock made her acting debut
- Sandra Načuk: Sandra Načuk (born 17 August 1980) is a former professional tennis player who played for Serbia and Montenegro. She reached her highest singles ranking
- Sandra Záhlavová: Sandra Záhlavová (born 10 October 1985) is a Czech tennis player. Záhlavová won 12 singles and nine doubles titles on the ITF tour in her career. On 21
- Sandra Klösel: Sandra Klösel (born 22 June 1979 in Oberkirch, Baden-Württemberg, West Germany) is a former professional female tennis player from Germany. She turned
- Sandra Faber: Sandra Moore Faber (born December 28, 1944) is a University Professor of Astronomy and Astrophysics at the University of California, Santa Cruz, and works
- Sandra Cisneros: Sandra Cisneros (born December 20, 1954) is an American writer. She is best known for her first novel The House on Mango Street (1984) and her subsequent
- Sandra Lee (chef): Sandra Lee (born Sandra Lee Christiansen; July 3, 1966) is an American television chef and author. She is known for her "Semi-Homemade" cooking concept
Meaning of the Name 'SANDRA'
- Meaning: Protector of man
- Origin: Greek
- Gender: Female