SANDRA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'SANDRA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'SANDRA'
- Sandra: Sandra or SANDRA may refer to: Sandra (given name) Sandra (singer), German pop singer, Sandra Ann Lauer (born 1962) Margaretha Sandra (1629–1674), Dutch
- Sandra Bacher: Sandy Bacher is a former wrestling champion and Olympic level judo competitor. In judo, Bacher would compete in the 1992, 1996 and 2000 Olympic Games but
- Sandra Načuk: Sandra Načuk (born 17 August 1980) is a former professional tennis player who played for Serbia and Montenegro. She reached her highest singles ranking
- Sandra Záhlavová: Sandra Záhlavová (born 10 October 1985) is a Czech tennis player. Záhlavová won 12 singles and nine doubles titles on the ITF tour in her career. On 21
- Sandra Bernhard: Sandra Bernhard (born June 6, 1955) is an American comedian, singer, actress and author. She first gained attention in the late 1970s with her stand-up
- Sandra Lee: Sandra Lee may refer to: Sandra Lee (cook), American cooking-show host and author Sandra Lee-Vercoe (formerly Lee), New Zealand politician Sandra Birch
- Sandra Morgan: Sandra Anne Morgan (born 6 June 1942), also known by her married name Sandra Beavis, is an Australian former freestyle swimmer, who won gold in the 4×100-metre
- Sandra Lyng: Sandra Lyng Haugen (born 18 April 1987) is a Norwegian singer. Sandra Lyng Haugen is from the town of Mosjøen in the municipality of Vefsn. She rose
- Sandra Faber: Sandra Moore Faber (born December 28, 1944) is a University Professor of Astronomy and Astrophysics at the University of California, Santa Cruz, and works
- Sandra Cisneros: Sandra Cisneros (born December 20, 1954) is an American writer best known for her acclaimed first novel The House on Mango Street (1984) and her subsequent
Meaning of the Name 'SANDRA'
- Meaning: Protector of man
- Origin: Greek
- Gender: Female