Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Robbin'
Robbin Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Ropeband \Rope"band`\, n. (Naut.)
A small piece of spun yarn or marline, used to fasten the
head of the sail to the spar. [Written also roband, and
- Robbin \Rob"bin\, n. (Com.)
A kind of package in which pepper and other dry commodities
are sometimes exported from the East Indies. The robbin of
rice in Malabar weighs about 84 pounds. --Simmonds.
- Robbin \Rob"bin\, n. (Naut.)
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Robbin'
- Robbin: Robbin may refer to: As a given name: Robbin Crosby (1959—2002), former co-lead guitarist in the glam metal band Ratt. Robbin Thompson (1949 ...
- Robbin, Minnesota: Robbin is an unincorporated community in Kittson County , Minnesota , United States . The community is located on the Red River , near ...
- Jerome Robbins: Jerome Robbins (October 11, 1918 – July 29, 1998) was a five time Tony Award , two time Academy Award , and Kennedy Center Honors winning ...
- Tim Robbins: Timothy Francis "Tim" Robbins (born October 16, 1958 is an American actor , screenwriter , director , producer , activist and musician . ...
- Tony Robbins: Anthony "Tony" Robbins (born February 29, 1960) is an American self-help author and success coach. Robbins' books include Unlimited Power ...
- Marty Robbins: Martin David Robinson (September 26, 1925–December 8, 1982), known professional ly as Marty Robbins, was an American singer , songwriter ...
- Lionel Robbins, Baron Robbins: Lionel Charles Robbins, Baron Robbins, FBA (22 November 1898 - 15 May 1984) was a British economist and head of the economics department ...
- Tom Robbins: Thomas Eugene "Tom" Robbins (born July 22, 1936) is an American author . His novels are abstract, often wild stories with strong social ...
- Brian Robbins: Brian Robbins (born November 22, 1963) is an American actor and producer , director and screenwriter . He often collaborates with Mike ...
- Robbins Entertainment: Robbins Entertainment is an American dance music record label . It is owned by Cory Robbins and is responsible for releasing and ...
Words and phrases related to 'Robbin'
Meaning of the Name 'Robbin'
- Meaning: Famed: bright: shining Form of Robert popular since the medieval days of Robin Hood. Robinson: (English) Son of Robert Famed: bright: shining. Surname.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male
Robbin Sample Sentences in News
- Ratt Really Ended With Robbin Crosby's Death Says Pearcy Recap
Former Ratt singer Stephen Pearcy says he walked out on the band for the last time because he felt three decades of 'volatile' living was enough. Read more on this news related to 'Robbin'
- Bollywood celebs shocked over Robbin Williams' death
Bollywood celebs like Abhishek Bachchan, Farhan Akhtar, Bipasha Basu, Aditi Rao Hydari, Varun Dhawan, Sidharth Malhotra Read more on this news related to 'Robbin'
- U.S. Markets Close Higher, Red Robbin Serves Disappointing Earnings
U.S. stocks ended higher on Thursday on light volume as investors held out hope the crisis in Ukraine will not escalate. Read more on this news related to 'Robbin'