Robbin Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Robbin'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Robbin'
- Robbin: Robbin may refer to: As a given name: Robbin Crosby (1959—2002), former co-lead guitarist in the glam metal band Ratt Robbin Thompson (1949—), an American
- Robbin Harms: Robbin Harms (born Copenhagen, June 9, 1981) is a Danish motorcycle racer. He currently competes in the British Superbike Championship for Motodex Performance
- Robbin, Minnesota: Robbin is an unincorporated community in Teien Township, Kittson County, Minnesota, United States. The community is located along the Red River, near Drayton
- Robbin' the Hood: Robbin' the Hood is the second album by the Southern California ska punk band Sublime, which was released in 1994. Robbin' the Hood is a Sublime album
- Robbin Ruiter: Robbin Ruiter (born 25 March 1987) is a Dutch footballer who plays for FC Utrecht as a goalkeeper. Born in Amsterdam, North Holland, Ruiter started his
- Robbin Sellin: Robbin Sellin (born 12 April 1990) is a Swedish footballer who plays for GIF Sundsvall as a midfielder. Sellin started playing football at the age of
- Tony Robbin: For the motivational speaker, see Tony Robbins. Tony Robbin (born November 24, 1943 in Washington, DC) is an American artist and author, who works with
- Robbin Crosby: Robbinson Lantz "Robbin" Crosby (August 4, 1959 – June 6, 2002) was an American guitarist who was a member of glam metal band Ratt, earning several platinum
- Jeff Robbin: Jeffrey L. "Jeff" Robbin is the vice president of consumer applications at Apple, Inc. He is a US computer engineer and entrepreneur notable for creating
Meaning of the Name 'Robbin'
- Meaning: Famed: bright: shining Form of Robert popular since the medieval days of Robin Hood. Robinson: (English) Son of Robert Famed: bright: shining. Surname.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male
Robbin Sample Sentences in News
- Robbin Thompson Band is coming to Kilmarnock
The Robbin Thompson Band will present a concert Saturday, February 28, at the Lancaster Middle School Theater, 191 School Street, Kilmarnock. Doors will open at 7 p.m. and the show will begin at 8 p.m. Read more on this news related to 'Robbin'
- Chamber event raises more than 13K
Photo by Mindy Baker Congeniality of the Year winner, Robbin Williams, broke into song on the request of Ambassador President Sara Stone during the annual Chamber Event on Wednesday, Jan. 21. Read more on this news related to 'Robbin'
- Rik Mayall's wife Barbara Robbin: 'I don't think it was a heart attack'
The comedian passed away at his London home earlier today (June 9). Read more on this news related to 'Robbin'