Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Robbin'
Robbin Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Ropeband \Rope"band`\, n. (Naut.)
A small piece of spun yarn or marline, used to fasten the
head of the sail to the spar. [Written also roband, and
- Robbin \Rob"bin\, n. (Com.)
A kind of package in which pepper and other dry commodities
are sometimes exported from the East Indies. The robbin of
rice in Malabar weighs about 84 pounds. --Simmonds.
- Robbin \Rob"bin\, n. (Naut.)
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Robbin'
- Robbin: Robbin may refer to: As a given name: Robbin Crosby (1959—2002), former co-lead guitarist in the glam metal band Ratt. Robbin Thompson (1949 ...
- Robbin, Minnesota: Robbin is an unincorporated community in Kittson County , Minnesota , United States . The community is located on the Red River , near ...
- Jerome Robbins: Jerome Robbins (October 11, 1918 – July 29, 1998) was a five time Tony Award , two time Academy Award , and Kennedy Center Honors winning ...
- Tim Robbins: Timothy Francis "Tim" Robbins (born October 16, 1958 is an American actor , screenwriter , director , producer , activist and musician . ...
- Tony Robbins: Anthony "Tony" Robbins (born February 29, 1960) is an American self-help author and success coach. Robbins' books include Unlimited Power ...
- Marty Robbins: Martin David Robinson (September 26, 1925–December 8, 1982), known professional ly as Marty Robbins, was an American singer , songwriter ...
- Lionel Robbins, Baron Robbins: Lionel Charles Robbins, Baron Robbins, FBA (22 November 1898 - 15 May 1984) was a British economist and head of the economics department ...
- Tom Robbins: Thomas Eugene "Tom" Robbins (born July 22, 1936) is an American author . His novels are abstract, often wild stories with strong social ...
- Brian Robbins: Brian Robbins (born November 22, 1963) is an American actor and producer , director and screenwriter . He often collaborates with Mike ...
- Robbins Entertainment: Robbins Entertainment is an American dance music record label . It is owned by Cory Robbins and is responsible for releasing and ...
Words and phrases related to 'Robbin'
Meaning of the Name 'Robbin'
- Meaning: Famed: bright: shining Form of Robert popular since the medieval days of Robin Hood. Robinson: (English) Son of Robert Famed: bright: shining. Surname.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male
Robbin Sample Sentences in News
- Batman and Robbin': No Filter with Katie Nolan
In the Dec. 2 No Filter, Katie Nolan celebrates Michael Jordan's new baby, explains Jason Kidd's fine, wonders about the end of the Washington Redskins and New York Giants game and explains why it's a medical condition to constantly be late. Read more on this news related to 'Robbin'
- Daleville couple shares Thanksgiving blessings
Robbin Hibbs made it her life's work to give others a meal on Thanksgiving Day in St. Petersburg, Fla. Read more on this news related to 'Robbin'
- Swansea eye Dutch goalkeeper
Swansea City are lining up Robbin Ruiter as a possible successor to current No.1 Michel Vorm , according to sources in Holland. Vorm has excelled since moving to south Wales in 2011 and his exploits have not gone unnoticed - the likes of Arsenal and Barcelona have been linked with his signature over the past year. Read more on this news related to 'Robbin'