Robbin Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Robbin'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Robbin'
- Robbin: Robbin may refer to: Robbin Crosby (1959–2002), former co-lead guitarist in the glam metal band Ratt Robbin Söderlund (born 1987), Swedish DJ and music
- Tony Robbin: For the motivational speaker, see Tony Robbins. Tony Robbin (born November 24, 1943 in Washington, DC) is an American artist and author, who works with
- Robbin, Minnesota: Robbin is an unincorporated community in Teien Township, Kittson County, Minnesota, United States. The community is located along the Red River, near Drayton
- Robbin Sellin: Robbin Sellin (born 12 April 1990) is a Swedish footballer who plays for GIF Sundsvall as a midfielder. Sellin started playing football at the age of
- Robbin Harms: Robbin Harms (born Copenhagen, 9 June 1981) is a Danish motorcycle racer. Harms first competed in the 125cc class in 1999 for Aprilia where he scored
- Robbin Ruiter: Robbin Ruiter (born 25 March 1987) is a Dutch footballer who plays for FC Utrecht as a goalkeeper. Born in Amsterdam, North Holland, Ruiter started his
- Robbin' the Hood: Robbin' the Hood is the second album by the Southern California ska punk band Sublime, which was released in 1994. It is noted for its experimental nature
- Robbin Laird: Robbin F. Laird (born 1946) is a military and security analyst. He has taught at Columbia University, Queens College, Princeton University and Johns
- Jeff Robbin: Jeffrey L. "Jeff" Robbin is the vice president of consumer applications at Apple, Inc. He is a US computer engineer and entrepreneur notable for creating
Meaning of the Name 'Robbin'
- Meaning: Famed: bright: shining Form of Robert popular since the medieval days of Robin Hood. Robinson: (English) Son of Robert Famed: bright: shining. Surname.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male