Robbin Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Robbin'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Robbin'
- Robbin: Robbin may refer to: Robbin Crosby (1959–2002), former co-lead guitarist in the glam metal band Ratt Robbin Söderlund (born 1987), Swedish DJ and music
- Tony Robbin: For the motivational speaker, see Tony Robbins. Tony Robbin (born November 24, 1943 in Washington, DC) is an American artist and author, who works with
- Robbins: Robbins may refer to: Robbins (name), a surname Al Robbins, medical doctor in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Arizona Robbins, surgeon in Grey's Anatomy
- Jerome Robbins: Jerome Robbins (October 11, 1918 – July 29, 1998) was an American choreographer, director, dancer, and theater producer who worked in classical ballet
- Robbin' the Hood: Robbin' the Hood is the second album by the Southern California ska punk band Sublime, which was released in 1994. It is noted for its experimental nature
- Robbin Sellin: Robbin Sellin (born 12 April 1990) is a Swedish footballer who plays for IFK Mariehamn as a midfielder. Sellin started playing football at the age of
- Baskin-Robbins: Baskin-Robbins is the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shop restaurants. Based in Canton, Massachusetts, it was founded in 1945 by Burt Baskin
- Tim Robbins: Timothy Francis "Tim" Robbins (born October 16, 1958) is an American actor, screenwriter, director, producer, activist and musician. He is well known
- Jeff Robbin: Jeffrey L. "Jeff" Robbin is the vice president of consumer applications at Apple, Inc. He is a US computer engineer and entrepreneur notable for creating
- Lionel Robbins: Lionel Charles Robbins, Baron Robbins, CH, CB, FBA (22 November 1898 – 15 May 1984) was a British economist and body of the economics department at the
Meaning of the Name 'Robbin'
- Meaning: Famed: bright: shining Form of Robert popular since the medieval days of Robin Hood. Robinson: (English) Son of Robert Famed: bright: shining. Surname.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male