Robbin Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Robbin'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Robbin'
- Robbin: Robbin may refer to: As a given name: Robbin Crosby (1959—2002), former co-lead guitarist in the glam metal band Ratt Robbin Thompson (1949—), an American
- Robbin Harms: Robbin Harms (born Copenhagen, June 9, 1981) is a Danish motorcycle racer. He currently competes in the British Superbike Championship for Motodex Performance
- Robbin, Minnesota: Robbin is an unincorporated community in Teien Township, Kittson County, Minnesota, United States. The community is located along the Red River, near Drayton
- Robbin' the Hood: Robbin' the Hood is the second album by the Southern California ska punk band Sublime, which was released in 1994. Robbin' the Hood is a Sublime album
- Robbin Ruiter: Robbin Ruiter (born 25 March 1987) is a Dutch footballer who plays for FC Utrecht as a goalkeeper. Born in Amsterdam, North Holland, Ruiter started his
- Robbin Sellin: Robbin Sellin (born 12 April 1990) is a Swedish footballer who plays for GIF Sundsvall as a midfielder. Sellin started playing football at the age of
- Tony Robbin: For the motivational speaker, see Tony Robbins. Tony Robbin (born November 24, 1943 in Washington, DC) is an American artist and author, who works with
- Robbin Crosby: Robbinson Lantz "Robbin" Crosby (August 4, 1959 – June 6, 2002) was an American guitarist who was a member of glam metal band Ratt, earning several platinum
- Jeff Robbin: Jeffrey L. "Jeff" Robbin is the vice president of consumer applications at Apple, Inc. He is a US computer engineer and entrepreneur notable for creating
Meaning of the Name 'Robbin'
- Meaning: Famed: bright: shining Form of Robert popular since the medieval days of Robin Hood. Robinson: (English) Son of Robert Famed: bright: shining. Surname.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male
Robbin Sample Sentences in News
- ‘Sweet Virginia Breeze’ could earn the title of Official Popular Song of Virginia
Award-winning singers/songwriters Steve Bassett and Robbin Thompson co-wrote the song, 'Sweet Virginia Breeze' in 1978, and now their efforts have put them one step closer to earning them the Title of ‘Official Popular Song of Virginia – as they are just waiting for The Governor to sign off on it. Read more on this news related to 'Robbin'
- Tickets are available for Robbin Thompson Band
The Robbin Thompson Band will present a concert at 8 p.m. on Saturday, February 28, at the Lancaster Middle School Theater, 191 School Street, Kilmarnock. Doors will open at 7 p.m. Read more on this news related to 'Robbin'
- Hiker Missing in Grand Canyon Told Dad He 'Needed to Be Back With Mother Earth'
Drake Kramer, 21, of San Antonio, was last seen Sunday morning checking out of the Bright Angel Lodge, officials said. His father, Robbin Kramer, said his son told him Monday that "he was at the Grand Canyon and he needed to be back with Mother Earth and set his soul free. The family reported Drake Kramer missing on Monday, and search efforts and a missing pe Read more on this news related to 'Robbin'