Robbin Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Robbin'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Robbin'
- Robbin: Robbin may refer to: As a given name: Robbin Crosby (1959—2002), former co-lead guitarist in the glam metal band Ratt Robbin Thompson (1949—), an American
- Tony Robbin: For the motivational speaker, see Tony Robbins. Tony Robbin (born November 24, 1943 in Washington, DC) is an American artist and author, who works with
- Robbin, Minnesota: Robbin is an unincorporated community in Teien Township, Kittson County, Minnesota, United States. The community is located along the Red River, near Drayton
- Robbin' the Hood: Robbin' the Hood is the second album by the Southern California ska punk band Sublime, which was released in 1994. Robbin' the Hood is a Sublime album
- Robbin Sellin: Robbin Sellin (born 12 April 1990) is a Swedish footballer who plays for GIF Sundsvall as a midfielder. Sellin started playing football at the age of
- Robbin Ruiter: Robbin Ruiter (born 25 March 1987) is a Dutch footballer who plays for FC Utrecht as a goalkeeper. Born in Amsterdam, North Holland, Ruiter started his
- Robbin Harms: Robbin Harms (born Copenhagen, June 9, 1981) is a Danish motorcycle racer. He currently competes0 in the British Superbike Championship aboard a Kawasaki
- Robbin Crosby: Robbinson Lantz "Robbin" Crosby (August 4, 1959 – June 6, 2002) was an American guitarist who was a member of glam metal band Ratt, earning several platinum
- Jeff Robbin: Jeffrey L. "Jeff" Robbin is the vice president of consumer applications at Apple, Inc. He is a US computer engineer and entrepreneur notable for creating
Meaning of the Name 'Robbin'
- Meaning: Famed: bright: shining Form of Robert popular since the medieval days of Robin Hood. Robinson: (English) Son of Robert Famed: bright: shining. Surname.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male