Roasted Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (of meat) cooked by dry heat in an oven
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Roasted'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Roasted'
- Cheech & Chong: Roasted: Chong: Roasted is a 2008 roast of comedians Cheech & Chong broadcast on TBS. On November 30, 2008, Cheech & Chong were honored during a roast special
- Roasted grain beverage: A roasted grain beverage (also grain coffee) is a hot beverage made from one or more cereal grains roasted and commercially processed into crystal or powder
- Roasted barley tea: Roasted barley tea is a caffeine-free, roasted-grain-based infusion made from barley, which is popular in Korean, Chinese, and Japanese cuisine. It is
- Honey roasted peanuts: Honey roasted peanuts are a popular flavored peanut snack. Offered as a product line by several prominent nut companies such as Planters and KingNut,