Roasted Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (of meat) cooked by dry heat in an oven
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Roasted'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Roasted'
- Roasted grain beverage: A roasted grain beverage (also grain coffee) is a hot beverage made from one or more cereal grains roasted and commercially processed into crystal or powder
- Roasted barley tea: Roasted barley tea is a caffeine-free, roasted-grain-based infusion made from barley, which is popular in Japanese, Chinese, and Korean cuisine. It is
- Cheech & Chong: Roasted: Chong: Roasted is a 2008 roast of comedians Cheech & Chong broadcast on TBS. On November 30, 2008, Cheech & Chong were honored during a roast special
Roasted Sample Sentences in News
- Gourmet, Hand-Roasted Coffee and Chocolate Retailer Cafe Britt Uses AgilOne's Predictive Marketing Cloud to Help Grow ...
AgilOne, the predictive marketing cloud company, today announced the Costa Rica based gourmet, hand-roasted coffee and hand-made chocolate retailer Café Britt as a customer. Café Britt is a company that ... Read more on this news related to 'Roasted'
- Try roasted pig for Christmas dinner
Once the pig is procured, there is almost no prep needed for it. Season the cavity with a little salt and pepper, and score the skin so that as the pig cooks the skin would not only develop a beautiful pattern, it also would develop crisp cracklings. Read more on this news related to 'Roasted'
- DTS8 Coffee Revenue Increases in 2nd Quarter
DTS8 Coffee Company, Ltd. announced today that revenue from its fresh, artisan roasted coffee grew by 22%, for the six months ended October 31, 2014 when compared to October 31, 2013. Read more on this news related to 'Roasted'