Riva Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Riva'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Riva'
- Riva: Riva may refer to: Riva (surname) Riva, Beykoz, a village in Istanbul Province, Turkey Riva del Garda, a town in Italy Riva, Maryland, a census-designated
- RIVA: RIVA was a series of Nvidia graphics accelerator cards. The main products of the series were: RIVA 128 RIVA TNT RIVA TNT2
- Emmanuelle Riva: Emmanuelle Riva (French pronunciation: [emanɥɛl ʁiva]; born 24 February 1927) is a French actress, best known for her roles in the films Hiroshima mon
- Gruppo Riva: producer. Riva Group (consisting of two companies, Riva Acciaio and Ilva) is private-owned and the whole shareholders' equity is held by the Riva family
- RIVA 128: Released in late 1997 by Nvidia, the RIVA 128, or "NV3", was one of the first consumer graphics processing units to integrate 3D acceleration in addition
- Gloria La Riva: Gloria Estela La Riva (born August 13, 1954) is an American activist associated most recently with the Party for Socialism and Liberation and in California
- J. Michael Riva: Michael Riva (June 28, 1948 – June 7, 2012) was an American production designer. John Michael Riva was born in Manhattan, to William Riva, a Broadway
- Riva del Garda: Riva del Garda is a town and comune in the northern Italian province of Trento of the Trentino Alto Adige region. It is also known simply as Riva. People
- Riva San Vitale: Riva San Vitale is a municipality in the canton of Ticino in Switzerland, located in the district of Mendrisio. Riva San Vitale is first mentioned
- Viva Riva!: Viva Riva! is a Congolese crime thriller film written and directed by Djo Tunda Wa Munga and starring Patsha Bay, Manie Malone, Fabrice Kwizera, Hoji Fortuna
Meaning of the Name 'Riva'
- Meaning: From the shore
- Origin: French
- Gender: Female