Riva Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Riva'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Riva'
- Riva: Riva may refer to: Riva (surname) Riva, Beykoz, a village in Istanbul Province, Turkey Riva del Garda, a town in Italy Riva, Maryland, a census-designated
- RIVA: RIVA was a series of Nvidia graphics accelerator cards. The main products of the series were: RIVA 128 RIVA TNT RIVA TNT2
- Riva presso Chieri: Riva presso Chieri is a comune (municipality) in the Metropolitan City of Turin in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 15 kilometres (9 mi) southeast
- Riva del Garda: Riva del Garda is a town and comune in the northern Italian province of Trento of the Trentino Alto Adige region. It is also known simply as Riva. People
- Gloria La Riva: Gloria Estela La Riva (born August 13, 1954) is an American activist associated most recently with the Party for Socialism and Liberation and in California
- Riva Ridge: Riva Ridge (April 13, 1969 – April 21, 1985) was a Thoroughbred racehorse, the winner of the Kentucky Derby and Belmont Stakes in 1972. A son of First
- RIVA 128: Released in late 1997 by Nvidia, the RIVA 128, or "NV3", was one of the first consumer graphics processing units to integrate 3D acceleration in addition
- Riva Ligure: Riva Ligure is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Imperia in the Italian region Liguria, located about 110 kilometres (68 mi) southwest of Genoa
- Peter Dalla Riva: Peter Dalla Riva (born December 11, 1946), is a former professional Canadian football player with the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League
- Bonvesin da la Riva: Bonvesin da la Riva (sometimes spelled Bonvesino or Buonvicino) (c. 1240 – c. 1313) was a well-to-do Milanese lay member of the Ordine degli Umiliati (literally
Meaning of the Name 'Riva'
- Meaning: From the shore
- Origin: French
- Gender: Female