Riva Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Riva'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Riva'
- Riva: Riva may refer to: Riva (surname) Riva, Maryland, a census-designated place in the United States Riva, Beykoz, a village in Istanbul Province, Turkey
- RIVA: RIVA was a series of Nvidia graphics accelerator cards. The main products of the series were: RIVA 128 RIVA TNT RIVA TNT2
- Riva presso Chieri: Riva presso Chieri is a comune (municipality) in the Metropolitan City of Turin in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 15 kilometres (9 mi) southeast
- Riva del Garda: Riva del Garda is a town and comune in the northern Italian province of Trento of the Trentino Alto Adige region. It is also known simply as Riva. People
- Gloria La Riva: Gloria Estela La Riva (born August 13, 1954) is an American politician associated most recently with the Party for Socialism and Liberation and in California
- Riva Ridge: Riva Ridge (April 13, 1969 – April 21, 1985) was a Thoroughbred racehorse, the winner of the Kentucky Derby and Belmont Stakes in 1972. A son of First
- RIVA 128: Released in late 1997 by Nvidia, the RIVA 128, or "NV3", was one of the first consumer graphics processing units to integrate 3D acceleration in addition
- Maria Luisa Riva: Maria Luisa Riva (born January 2, 1978) from Lecco is an Italian ski mountaineer. 2003: 1st, Italian Cup team (together with Luisa Besseghini) 4th, European
- Riva Ligure: Riva Ligure is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Imperia in the Italian region Liguria, located about 110 kilometres (68 mi) southwest of Genoa
- Santa Teresa di Riva: Santa Teresa di Riva is a small town and comune in the province of Messina, Sicily, about 15 kilometres (9 mi) from Taormina. The town was known until
Meaning of the Name 'Riva'
- Meaning: From the shore
- Origin: French
- Gender: Female