Righting Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Righting'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Righting'
- Righting reflex: The righting reflex, also known as the Labyrinthine righting reflex, is a reflex that corrects the orientation of the body when it is taken ...
- Righting Wrongs: Righting Wrongs (t 執法先鋒, aka Above the Law) is a 1986 Hong Kong action film directed by Corey Yuen , who also co-stars. The film stars ...
- Cat righting reflex: The cat righting reflex is a cat 's innate ability to orient itself as it falls in order to land on its feet. The righting reflex begins ...
- Labyrinthine righting reflex: REDIRECT Righting reflex.
- Self-righting mechanism: In robot combat , a self-righting mechanism or srimech (sometimes spelled as srimec or shrimech is a device used for re-right a robot should ...
Righting Sample Sentences in News
- Righting an architectural wrong in downtown Detroit
Lansing-based developer Richard Karp is recreating the historic cornices on three of his buildings on Capitol Park in downtown Detroit. Read more on this news related to 'Righting'
- Righting the Ship
Righting the Ship Read more on this news related to 'Righting'
- Canucks return keen about ‘fresh start, … righting the ship’
Their long summer, one filled with considerable soul-searching and reflection on last season’s train wreck, is finally over. The Vancouver Canucks go back to work Friday as they open training camp in Whistler with a new coach, a sprinkling of new players and some very familiar faces. Read more on this news related to 'Righting'