Righting Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Righting'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Righting'
- Righting reflex: The righting reflex, also known as the Labyrinthine righting reflex, is a reflex that corrects the orientation of the body when it is taken ...
- Righting Wrongs: Righting Wrongs (t 執法先鋒, aka Above the Law) is a 1986 Hong Kong action film directed by Corey Yuen , who also co-stars. The film stars ...
- Cat righting reflex: The cat righting reflex is a cat 's innate ability to orient itself as it falls in order to land on its feet. The righting reflex begins ...
- Labyrinthine righting reflex: REDIRECT Righting reflex.
- Self-righting mechanism: In robot combat , a self-righting mechanism or srimech (sometimes spelled as srimec or shrimech is a device used for re-right a robot should ...
Righting Sample Sentences in News
- Righting an architectural wrong in downtown Detroit
Lansing-based developer Richard Karp is recreating the historic cornices on three of his buildings on Capitol Park in downtown Detroit. Read more on this news related to 'Righting'
- RIGHTING THE SHIP: Maple Valley Ends 2-Game Slide with Sweep of Barnes County North
Rylee Nudell (10) tips a Maple Valley shot over Barnes County North’s Hannah Willson (25) and Sam Wieland (7). Read more on this news related to 'Righting'
- Denzel is more than equal to righting baddies’ wrongs
“Got a problem? Odds against you? Nowhere else to turn? Call the Equalizer...” Read more on this news related to 'Righting'