Righting Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Righting'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Righting'
- Cat righting reflex: The cat righting reflex is a cat's innate ability to orient itself as it falls in order to land on its feet. The righting reflex begins to appear at 3–4
- 35ft 6in Self-righting motor-class lifeboat: increasingly switching to more stable non self-righting lifeboats and the single engine 35ft 6in Self-righting motors were replaced at most stations by Liverpool
- Righting Wrongs: Righting Wrongs (Chinese: 執法先鋒, aka Above the Law) is a 1986 Hong Kong action film directed by Corey Yuen, who also co-stars. The film stars Yuen Biao
- Righting reflex: The righting reflex, also known as the Labyrinthine righting reflex, is a reflex that corrects the orientation of the body when it is taken out of its
- Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship: Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship (すーちゃん まいちゃん さわ子さん, Sū-chan Mai-chan Sawako-san?) is a 2012 Japanese drama film directed by Osamu Minorikawa and
Righting Sample Sentences in News
- Righting a wrong: Grandmother is now a Girl Scout
A local grandmother is a Girl Scout decades after she was turned away from her school troop because she is black and her daughter made it happen. Read more on this news related to 'Righting'
- Recovering addict on payback mission
The recovering addict who is righting his wrongs Read more on this news related to 'Righting'
- Temple rolls past Cincinnati for 6th straight win
There is still work left to be done, but Temple greatly boosted its NCAA hopes Tuesday by righting its biggest wrong of the season. Read more on this news related to 'Righting'