Rhyming Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having corrnesponding sounds especially terminal sounds; "rhymed verse"; "rhyming words"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Rhyming'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Rhyming'
- Rhyming slang: hence the alternative name, Cockney rhyming slang. The construction involves replacing a common word with a rhyming phrase of two or three words and then
- Rhyming dictionary: Examples: Rhyme Genie, rhyming dictionary software Rime dictionary, an ancient type of Chinese dictionary J A Walker (1819). A rhyming dictionary
- The Rhyming Poem: no later than the 10th century, in Old English, and written in rhyming couplets. Rhyme is otherwise virtually unknown among Anglo-Saxon literature, which
Words and phrases related to 'Rhyming'
Rhyming Sample Sentences in News
- Gruffalo author says rhymes help children enjoy reading
Rhyming books and poetry can help young children to enjoy reading, according to Julia Donaldson. Read more on this news related to 'Rhyming'
- Music Review: Marc 7 (Jurassic 5) - 'Food, Clothing & Shelter'
Jurassic 5's Marc 7 combines strong rhyming, a variety of catchy beats, and topics of social importance in his debut solo album. Read more on this news related to 'Rhyming'
- 'Nice work, gents': how traders manipulated the markets
In online messages full of bravado and Cockney rhyming slang, small groups of traders using names such as "The Three Musketeers" and "The A-team" colluded to manipulate foreign currency markets to maximise their profits. "How can I make free money with no... heads up," said one trader in an exchange published by Britain's Financia Read more on this news related to 'Rhyming'