Rhyming Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having corrnesponding sounds especially terminal sounds; "rhymed verse"; "rhyming words"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Rhyming'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Rhyming'
- Rhyming slang: Rhyming slang is a form of phrase construction in the English ... East End of London ; hence the alternative name, Cockney rhyming slang. ...
- Rhyming dictionary: A rhyming dictionary is a specialist dictionary designed for use in writing poetry and lyrics . In a rhyming dictionary, words are ...
- Rhyming recipe: A rhyming recipe is a recipe expressed in the form of a rhyming poem . Now mainly a curiosity, rhyming recipes were a common expedient ...
- Rhyming spiritual: The rhyming spiritual is a religious genre of music found in the Bahamas , and also the song s, usually spiritual s, and vocal -style ...
- Rhyming Chroniclers: Rhyming Chroniclers, a series of writers who flourished in England in the 13th century, and related histories of the country in rhyme , in ...
- The Rhyming Poem: The Rhyming Poem, also written as The Riming Poem, is a poem of 87 lines found in ... and written in rhyming couplets. Rhyme is otherwise ...
- Orange Rhyming Dictionary: Orange Rhyming Dictionary is the debut album by American rock band Jets to ... English language , there are no words that rhyme with "orange ". ...
Words and phrases related to 'Rhyming'
Rhyming Sample Sentences in News
- A Modern Don Juan: Cantos for These Times by Divers Hands review a fun Byron update
Rhyming Minervas Owl with Simon Cowell, 15 poets have fun hauling Byrons hero into the modern age Lord Byron s original poem stops abruptly in its 17th canto, after enough words to fill a fat novel, before his death in 1824. A couple of years ago, I read a modern continuation, and it worked very well: you could see how Byrons structure, the beat of his rhymes a Read more on this news related to 'Rhyming'
- Rhyming for a Reason
Ketchum, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KSVT-TV ) - Award winning motivational speaker Derek Clark is in Ketchum giving several talks on human potential. All donations received at the lectures are going to local non-profits. Read more on this news related to 'Rhyming'
- Future Sports Raf Simons, Balmain, & More In The Journal [Photos]
Future’s commercial appeal has reached levels unseen by any trap-boasting, southern rapper not named Clifford Harris Jr. or Jay Jenkins. Long gone are his days of rhyming about closets full of True Religion fits; in fact, the ATLien models some upscale pieces in an editorial in issue 187 of The Journal . Read more on this news related to 'Rhyming'