Rhyming Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having corrnesponding sounds especially terminal sounds; "rhymed verse"; "rhyming words"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Rhyming'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Rhyming'
- Rhyming slang: hence the alternative name, Cockney rhyming slang. The construction involves replacing a common word with a rhyming phrase of two or three words and then
- Rhyming dictionary: Examples: Rhyme Genie, rhyming dictionary software Rime dictionary, an ancient type of Chinese dictionary J A Walker (1819). A rhyming dictionary
- The Rhyming Poem: no later than the 10th century, in Old English, and written in rhyming couplets. Rhyme is otherwise virtually unknown among Anglo-Saxon literature, which
Words and phrases related to 'Rhyming'
Rhyming Sample Sentences in News
- The Bristol Post commented Russell Brand is watching the clash at Ashton Gate - and he...
Comedian Russell Brand posted a selfie on Twitter this afternoon - and it seems he is supporting West Ham in their match against Bristol City. He tweeted: "COYI. No more "magic of the Cup" or giant-killing. Bristol City is rhyming slang." COYI. No more "magic of the Cup" or giant-killing. Bristol City is rhyming slang . pic.twitter.co Read more on this news related to 'Rhyming'
- ‘Bosco the Beagle Goes to School’: A New Rhyming Children’s Story
Sharon Stancil Howard uses talking dog to teach about friendship, math, having sense of humor (PRWeb January 15, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/SharonStancilHoward/BoscotheBeagleGoesto/prweb12449945.htm Read more on this news related to 'Rhyming'
- Lennox Humphrey’s new children’s book makes alphabet fun
Various animals brought to life through rhyme in ‘Rhyming Alphabet Zoo’ (PRWeb January 13, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/RHYMINGALPHABETZOO/prweb12440451.htm Read more on this news related to 'Rhyming'