Rhyming Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having corrnesponding sounds especially terminal sounds; "rhymed verse"; "rhyming words"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Rhyming'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Rhyming'
- Rhyming slang: hence the alternative name, Cockney rhyming slang. The construction involves replacing a common word with a rhyming phrase of two or three words and then
- Rhyming dictionary: difficult to compile. Words and rhyming patterns change their pronunciation over time and between dialects. Rhyming dictionaries for Old English, Elizabethan
- The Rhyming Poem: no later than the 10th century, in Old English, and written in rhyming couplets. Rhyme is otherwise virtually unknown among Anglo-Saxon literature, which
- Rhyming recipe: A rhyming recipe is a recipe expressed in the form of a rhyming poem. Now mainly a curiosity, rhyming recipes were a common expedient for homemakers to
Words and phrases related to 'Rhyming'