Rhyming Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having corrnesponding sounds especially terminal sounds; "rhymed verse"; "rhyming words"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Rhyming'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Rhyming'
- Rhyming slang: hence the alternative name, Cockney rhyming slang. The construction involves replacing a common word with a rhyming phrase of two or three words and then
- Rhyming dictionary: Examples: Rhyme Genie, rhyming dictionary software Rime dictionary, an ancient type of Chinese dictionary J A Walker (1819). A rhyming dictionary
- The Rhyming Poem: no later than the 10th century, in Old English, and written in rhyming couplets. Rhyme is otherwise virtually unknown among Anglo-Saxon literature, which
Words and phrases related to 'Rhyming'
Rhyming Sample Sentences in News
- Author Jeffrey Whitford presents rhyming rollick with Richard Wagner's Ring
Light-hearted new book versifies story of Richard Wagner’s four operas which make up ‘The Ring of the Nibelung’ (PRWeb December 16, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/TheFatalRing/prweb12398095.htm Read more on this news related to 'Rhyming'
- Prayers And Holy Water Can't Exorcise The Terrifying 'Babadook'
In the Australian chiller, a bogeyman announces himself in a rhyming, pop-up book on a 7-year-old's shelf. But the real horror is that the boy's mom, a grieving widow, is battling psychic demons. Read more on this news related to 'Rhyming'
- December’s best books for young readers
Dianne White, Mark Kurlansky and Ann M. Martin offer rhyming couplets, a biography and a novel, respectively. Read more on this news related to 'Rhyming'