Reviled Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- assailed with contemptuous language
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Reviled'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Reviled'
- Ever Reviled Records: Ever Reviled Records is a record label founded by Darren Deicide that releases counterculture music. Ever Reviled Records was founded in ...
Reviled Sample Sentences in News
- Reviled King Richard III died painfully on the battlefield, study suggests
England's King Richard III might well have lost his kingdom for a horse. The reviled king suffered nearly a dozen injuries on the battlefield, but the fatal blows were probably only sustained after he had to abandon his horse, according to a new paper. Read more on this news related to 'Reviled'
- Handing out PGA Tour awards for the 2013-14 season
The 2013-14 PGA Tour season is (finally) over, so it's time to hand out some awards. I do wish the PGA Tour gave out more awards than just Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year and (sometimes) Comeback Player of the Year. It should throw Best Player to Not Win a Tournament and Most Reviled by Fans and Strongest Tour Sauce into the mix. Player of the Year: It Read more on this news related to 'Reviled'
- ISIS Uses 'GTA 5' In New Teen Recruitment Video
VideoTerrorist group ISIS has combined brutality with social media acumen to become one of the most feared and reviled organizations on earth in recent months, publicly releasing videos of beheadings of American and British hostages in addition to broadcasting other unspeakable acts of violence. Their latest video isn't that horrific or [...] Read more on this news related to 'Reviled'