Reviled Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- assailed with contemptuous language
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Reviled'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Reviled'
- Ever Reviled Records: Ever Reviled Records is a record label founded by Darren Deicide that releases counterculture music. Ever Reviled Records was founded in ...
Reviled Sample Sentences in News
- Most-hated font has a typewriter
The world's most reviled font has gone analog with "Sincerity Machine," a typewriter that types in Comic Sans. Read more on this news related to 'Reviled'
- Once respected, Hong Kong police now reviled by protesters
Hong Kong's police force have long prided themselves as being "Asia's finest". Read more on this news related to 'Reviled'
- HK police once respected, now reviled
Hong Kong police's reputation is at risk from accusations of brutality following clashes with protesters. Read more on this news related to 'Reviled'