Reviled Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- assailed with contemptuous language
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Reviled'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Reviled'
- Ever Reviled Records: Ever Reviled Records is a record label founded by Darren Deicide that releases counterculture music. Ever Reviled Records was founded in ...
Reviled Sample Sentences in News
- Rudy Giuliani’s Most Reviled Artist Is Back
What a difference 15 years makes. When British artist Chris Ofili showed his painting of a black Virgin Mary that incorporates elephant dung at the Brooklyn Museum in 1999, then-Mayor Rudolph Giuliani called it "sick stuff" and threatened to cut the museum's city subsidies. Ofili's work, including that Madonna, is now back in town for his first U Read more on this news related to 'Reviled'
- Behold The Entrenched — And Reviled — Annual Review
Performance review season is nearing, and if you're like most people, there's no celebrating that. Studies show that 60 to 90 percent of employees dislike the ritual. So some firms are backing away. Read more on this news related to 'Reviled'
- J.K. Rowling releases short story on Potter character on website
J.K. Rowling published a short story about the much reviled Dolores Umbridge from the Harry Potter series on her website for Halloween. Read more on this news related to 'Reviled'