Revert Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- undergo reversion, as in a mutation
- go back to a previous state; "We reverted to the old rules"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Revert'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Revert'
- Revert Henrique Klumb: Revert Henrique Klumb (183? in Germany – c. 1886) was a renowned German-Brazilian photographer who operated in Brazil in the 19th century. Probably the
- Revertive case: The revertive case is a grammatical case that transmits the sense of something going backwards to another. It can be found in Manchu language.
- Juan Navarro-Reverter: Juan Navarro Reverter (Valencia, Spain, 27 January 1844 - Madrid, Spain, 2 April 1924) was a Spanish historian and politician who served as Minister of