Revert Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- undergo reversion, as in a mutation
- go back to a previous state; "We reverted to the old rules"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Revert'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Revert'
- Revert Henrique Klumb: Revert Henrique Klumb (183? in Germany – c. 1886) was a renowned German-Brazilian photographer who operated in Brazil in the 19th century. Probably the
- Eric Reverter: the first or paternal family name is Reverter and the second or maternal family name is Castellet. Eric Reverter Castellet (born 7 January 1992) is a
- Juan Navarro-Reverter: Juan Navarro Reverter (Valencia, Spain, 27 January 1844 – Madrid, Spain, 2 April 1924) was a Spanish historian and politician who served as Minister of
- Revertive case: The revertive case is a grammatical case that transmits the sense of something going backwards to another. It can be found in Manchu language.
- Reverted (film): Reverted (Polish: Zawrócony) is a 1994 Polish drama film directed by Kazimierz Kutz. It was entered into the 19th Moscow International Film Festival.