Revert Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- undergo reversion, as in a mutation
- go back to a previous state; "We reverted to the old rules"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Revert'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Revert'
- Revert, block, ignore: REDIRECT Wikipedia:Revert, block, ignore.
- Three revert rule: REDIRECT Wikipedia:Edit warring#The three-revert rule.
- Revert Henrique Klumb: Revert Henrique Klumb (183? in Germany – c. 1886) was a renowned German-Brazilian photographer who operated in Brazil in the 19th ...
- The Three revert rule: REDIRECT Wikipedia:Edit warring#The three-revert rule.
- Do not revert during talk page discussions: redirect Wikipedia:Consensus#Consensus-building in talk pages