Revert Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- undergo reversion, as in a mutation
- go back to a previous state; "We reverted to the old rules"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Revert'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Revert'
- Revert, block, ignore: REDIRECT Wikipedia:Revert, block, ignore.
- Three revert rule: REDIRECT Wikipedia:Edit warring#The three-revert rule.
- Revert Henrique Klumb: Revert Henrique Klumb (183? in Germany – c. 1886) was a renowned German-Brazilian photographer who operated in Brazil in the 19th ...
- The Three revert rule: REDIRECT Wikipedia:Edit warring#The three-revert rule.
- Do not revert during talk page discussions: redirect Wikipedia:Consensus#Consensus-building in talk pages
Words and phrases related to 'Revert'
Revert Sample Sentences in News
- Apple stops signing iOS 7.1.2, no way back to iOS 7
In recent days we've offered advice that if you plan to revert from iOS 8 to iOS 7, you do so in a hurry as Apple stops authorizing earlier versions of iOS days after it releases a major update. If you didn't follow that advice, you're too late. Read more on this news related to 'Revert'
- Disney's Rights to John Carter Revert Back to Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.
After the monumental failure of 2012's John Carter , which led to huge losses and the ouster of Walt Disney Studios head Rich Ross, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. has announced that the movie, television and merchandise rights have reverted back to their company, with plans to entice a new studio to adapt the author's "Mars" cycle. Read more on this news related to 'Revert'
- 'Modi will have to revert to Vajpayee policy on Pakistan'
Stating that Narendra Modi government will have to revert to the policy of Atal Bihari Vajpayee on Pakistan and Kashmir, opposition Peoples Democratic Party patron and former chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir Mufti Mohammad Sayeed on Friday said there was no substitute to the Vajpayee doctrine. "Whatever the reasons for hardening of stances by the Union gov Read more on this news related to 'Revert'