Revert Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- undergo reversion, as in a mutation
- go back to a previous state; "We reverted to the old rules"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Revert'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Revert'
- Revert Henrique Klumb: Revert Henrique Klumb (183? in Germany – c. 1886) was a renowned German-Brazilian photographer who operated in Brazil in the 19th century. Probably the
- Revertive case: The revertive case is a grammatical case that transmits the sense of something going backwards to another. It can be found in Manchu language.
Words and phrases related to 'Revert'
Revert Sample Sentences in News
- Comelec: No manual polls despite failed PCOS bidding
MANILA, Philippines – The Commission on Elections (Comelec) quelled fears that the Philippines will revert to manual elections in 2016 after the bidding for additional voting machines failed. “I think some congressmen have been expressing fears that because of the failed bidding, there is a possibility that we will revert to ... Read more on this news related to 'Revert'
- NMBI agrees to revert to €100 registration fee
The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland has decided to revert to the €100 registration fee for nurses, to allow for talks with nursing unions on resolving the controversy over its fee increase to €150 for this year. Read more on this news related to 'Revert'
- Hyundai recalls more than 200,000 Elantras over steering problem
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Hyundai Corp is recalling 204,768 Elantras because of a power steering defect that might cause the cars to suddenly revert to manual steering, the company said Saturday in a report filed with U.S. auto safety regulators. The recall affects four-door Elantra sedans produced from June 1, 2008, to April 30, 2010, and 2009-10 model Elantra Touri Read more on this news related to 'Revert'