Revert Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- undergo reversion, as in a mutation
- go back to a previous state; "We reverted to the old rules"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Revert'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Revert'
- Revert, block, ignore: REDIRECT Wikipedia:Revert, block, ignore.
- Three revert rule: REDIRECT Wikipedia:Edit warring#The three-revert rule.
- Revert Henrique Klumb: Revert Henrique Klumb (183? in Germany – c. 1886) was a renowned German-Brazilian photographer who operated in Brazil in the 19th ...
- The Three revert rule: REDIRECT Wikipedia:Edit warring#The three-revert rule.
- Do not revert during talk page discussions: redirect Wikipedia:Consensus#Consensus-building in talk pages
Words and phrases related to 'Revert'
Revert Sample Sentences in News
- How to revert back to OS X 10.9 Mavericks from 10.10 Yosemite
If you have upgraded to Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite and think it’s a mistake, then you might want to downgrade back to Mavericks. This guide shows you how to move back to Mac OS X Mavericks from Yosemite. Read more on this news related to 'Revert'
- 'Modi will have to revert to Vajpayee policy on Pakistan'
Stating that Narendra Modi government will have to revert to the policy of Atal Bihari Vajpayee on Pakistan and Kashmir, opposition Peoples Democratic Party patron and former chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir Mufti Mohammad Sayeed on Friday said there was no substitute to the Vajpayee doctrine. "Whatever the reasons for hardening of stances by the Union gov Read more on this news related to 'Revert'
- Russia turns back clocks to permanent Winter Time
Russia on Sunday is set to turn back its clocks to winter time permanently in a move backed by President Vladimir Putin, reversing a three-year experiment with non-stop summer time that proved highly unpopular. Russia will also tinker with its time zones in order to revert to the full 11 zones from Kamchatka in the Pacific to Kaliningrad on the borders of the Euro Read more on this news related to 'Revert'