Revel Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- unrestrained merrymaking
- take delight in; "he delights in his granddaughter"
- celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking; engage in uproarious festivities; "The members of the wedding party made merry all night"; "Let''s whoop it up--the boss is gone!"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- unrestrained merrymaking
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Revel'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Revel'
- Revel: Revel may refer to: Red River Revel, an annual festival of food, culture, art and music that takes place in Shreveport, Louisiana (known as "The Revel"
- Revel Atlantic City: Revel Atlantic City was a casino, hotel and resort in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States. Revel was the northernmost casino on the Atlantic City
- Bernard Revel Graduate School of Jewish Studies: The Bernard Revel Graduate School of Jewish Studies was Yeshiva University’s first graduate school. Founded in 1937, it was named for Yeshiva University's
- Jean-François Revel: Jean-François Revel (19 January 1924 – 30 April 2006) was a French journalist, author, philosopher and a member of the Académie française from June 1998
- Revel, Isère: Revel is a commune in the Isère department in southeastern France. Communes of the Isère department INSEE statistics Official site
- Méolans-Revel: Méolans-Revel is a commune in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence department in southeastern France. On the 24 March 2015, Germanwings Flight 9525 travelling
- Craig Revel Horwood: Craig Revel Horwood (born 4 January 1965) is an Australian-British dancer, choreographer and theatre director in the United Kingdom. He is a patron of
- Revel, Haute-Garonne: Revel (Occitan: Revèl) is a commune in the Haute-Garonne department in southwestern France. Revel is situated about 35 miles (54 kilometres) east of
- Harry Revel: Harry Revel (21 December 1905 – 3 November 1958) was an English composer of musical theatre. Revel was born in London. Before emigrating to the United
- Paolo Thaon di Revel: fencer and politician, see Paolo Ignazio Maria Thaon di Revel. Paolo Emilio Thaon di Revel, 1st Duca del Mare (10 June 1859 – 24 March 1948) was an
Words and phrases related to 'Revel'
Revel Sample Sentences in News
- Revel hopes for sale 'soon', seeks extension on Ch. 11 case
The owners of Atlantic City's former Revel casino hope to sell it "soon," even as they seek an extension through the end of June to wrap up its bankruptcy case. In a court filing made Monday, ... Read more on this news related to 'Revel'
- Atlantic City's Revel Casino fails again to get a deal
Revel Casino's hard luck continues after a U.S. Bankruptcy Court judge rejected its agreement for a sale to a Florida developer for $82 million, marking the third failed deal for the shuttered hotel in New Jersey's struggling seaside resort of Atlantic City. Judge Gloria Burns in Camden, New Jersey, said she could not approve the sale because it would inte Read more on this news related to 'Revel'
- What could happen at (the latest) Revel casino sale hearing
The future of Atlantic City's former Revel Casino Hotel could be determined — or it could become muddier than ever. Judge Gloria Burns is due to consider the proposed $82 million sale of the $2.4 billion ... Read more on this news related to 'Revel'