Revel Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- unrestrained merrymaking
- take delight in; "he delights in his granddaughter"
- celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking; engage in uproarious festivities; "The members of the wedding party made merry all night"; "Let''s whoop it up--the boss is gone!"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- unrestrained merrymaking
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Revel'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Revel'
- Revel: Revel may refer to: Places : Red River Revel , an annual festival of food, culture, art and music that takes place in Shreveport , Louisiana ...
- Revel Atlantic City: Revel Atlantic City was a casino , hotel and resort in Atlantic City , New Jersey , United States . Revel was the northernmost casino on ...
- Harry Revel: Harry Revel (21 December 1905 – 3 November 1958) was an English composer of musical theatre . Revel was born in London . Before ...
- Revel, Haute-Garonne: Revel (Revèl) is a commune in the Haute-Garonne department in southwestern France . Location: Revel is situated about 35 miles (54 ...
- Revel (album): Revel is the first official release by the Richmond, Virginia , based Pat McGee Band . Track listing ": "Passion" 4:21" "Straight Curve" 5:27" ...
- Revel, Isère: Revel is a commune in the Isère department in south-eastern France . See also : Communes of the Isère department Category:Communes of Isère ...
- Gabriel Revel: Gabriel Revel (10 May 1643 - 9 July 1712) was a French painter. File:Girardon par Revel. jpg | Gabriel Revel, portrait of François Girardon . ...
- Master of the Revels: The Master of the Revels was the holder of a position within the English , and later the British , royal household , heading the "Revels ...
- Craig Revel Horwood: Craig Revel Horwood (born 4 January 1965) is an Australian-British dancer , choreographer and theatre director in the United Kingdom. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Revel'
Revel Sample Sentences in News
- Atlantic City Spiral Seen in Sale’s Junk-Like Yield: Muni Credit
The Trump Taj Mahal, left, the Showboat Atlantic City Hotel and Casino, center, and Revel Atlantic City stand in Atlantic City. Trump Plaza, Caesar’s Entertainment Corp.’s Showboat, Revel and the Atlantic Club, all battered by out-of-state competition, closed this year. Read more on this news related to 'Revel'
- Revel Auction Loser Straub Challenges Sale to Brookfield
Revel AC Inc. should reopen bidding for its Atlantic City casino, which Brookfield Property Partners LP (BPY) won at auction last week, according to a Florida investor who claimed he was cheated of a chance to make a higher offer. Read more on this news related to 'Revel'
- Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood: Anton Du Beke could judge
Craig Revel Horwood said Anton Du Beke could have a potential future as a Strictly Come Dancing judge. Read more on this news related to 'Revel'