Retractable Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- capable of being retracted; "retractable landing gear"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Retractable'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Retractable'
- Retractable roof: For the retractable hardtop in automobiles, see Convertible. A retractable roof is a roof system designed to roll back the roof on tracks so
- Retractable bridge: A retractable bridge is a type of movable bridge in which the deck can be rolled or slid backwards to open a gap while traffic crosses, usually a ship
- Retractable pen: Retractable pens are pens which have a spring loaded ink cartridge which retracts and extends outside a protective housing. By clicking downward on the
- Retractable hardtop: A retractable hardtop, also known as coupé convertible or coupé cabriolet, employs an automatically operated, multi-part, self-storing hardtop in lieu