Retractable Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- capable of being retracted; "retractable landing gear"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Retractable'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Retractable'
- Retractable roof: A retractable roof is a roof system designed to roll back the roof on tracks so that the interior of the facility is open to the outdoors ...
- Retractable bridge: A retractable bridge is a type of movable bridge in which the deck can be rolled or slid backwards to open a gap while traffic crosses, ...
- Retractable screen: Retractable screens provide a barrier to insect s entering the interior while allowing the option of an unobstructed view, without a ...
- BURT Retractable Bindings: Their unique feature was two retractable cables for each ski that would extend and retract instead of having your ski come off your foot ...
Retractable Sample Sentences in News
- Use of retractable dog leashes may break the law
Mike was riding his bike in Glendale the other day. Suddenly a dog on a fully extended retractable leash lunged at him from the sidewalk, forcing him into traffic. Read more on this news related to 'Retractable'
- Animalz Retractable, Volume-Limiting Headphones Now Available for Kids
Family road trips, casual listening and airplane rides will never be the same. Say goodbye to long, boring hours and squabbles in the backseat and say hello to Animalz headphones for kids! Whether at home or on-the-go, Animalz by ReTrak retractable headphones are designed for little ears and feature volume-limiting technology in six lovable soft fabric animal desi Read more on this news related to 'Retractable'
- Developers say work to begin on Vegas Strip arena
Developers said Wednesday they're starting construction on a privately-funded $1.4 billion retractable-roof sports arena and resort backed by a former UNLV and National Basketball Association player at ... Read more on this news related to 'Retractable'