Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Reorder'
Reorder Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- assign a new order to
- make a new request to be supplied with; "The store had to reorder the popular CD several times"
- Reorder \Re*or"der\ (r?-?r"d?r), v. t.
To order a second time.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Reorder'
- Reorder tone: The reorder tone, also known as the fast busy tone, is the congestion tone or all trunks busy (ATB) tone of a public switched telephone ...
- Reorder point: The reorder point ("ROP") is the level of inventory when an order should be made with suppliers to bring the inventory up by the Economic ...
Words and phrases related to 'Reorder'
Reorder Sample Sentences in News
- NATO Needs Shake-Up Amid Russia Threat, U.K. Panel Says
NATO forces should be positioned continuously in the Baltic states and the alliance needs to reorder its command structures if it’s to deal with the threat posed by Russia, a panel of U.K. lawmakers said. Read more on this news related to 'Reorder'
- OneNote For Mac And iOS Gets Better Organisation, Office Compatibility
Mac/iOS: Not too long after rolling out a Mac client and IFTTT integration , Microsoft has further updated OneNote for Apple users. The Mac, iPhone and iPad apps now let you insert and preview Office documents, move and reorder notebook sections and pages, and more. More » Read more on this news related to 'Reorder'
- Late update: Costco reverses course, will reorder D’Souza book
In a statement posted Tuesday night, Costco reversed course and said it would reorder a new book by controversial anti-Obama author Dinesh D’Souza. The big Issaquah retailer, the nation’s second-largest, was pummeled all day Tuesday by such pundits as Rush Limbaugh, who put a dark spin on the fact that its two co-founders have raised money for President Obama Read more on this news related to 'Reorder'