Reorder Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- assign a new order to
- make a new request to be supplied with; "The store had to reorder the popular CD several times"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a repeated order for the same merchandise; "he's the one who sends out all the new orders and reorders"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Reorder'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Reorder'
- Reorder tone: The reorder tone, also known as the fast busy tone, is the congestion tone or all trunks busy (ATB) tone of a public switched telephone ...
- Reorder point: The reorder point ("ROP") is the level of inventory which triggers an action to replenish that particular inventory stock. It is normally ...
Reorder Sample Sentences in News
- NumberCruncher Launches Cloud-Based Reorder Point Alert System ReorderPoint.com at QuickBooks Connect
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., Oct. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NumberCruncher is pleased to announce the release of its new cloud-based reorder point alert system called ReorderPoint.com. "Small business financial and e-commerce systems do not adequately address the problem," says Ian Benoliel, Founder and CEO of NumberCruncher. "Business owners and purchasing man Read more on this news related to 'Reorder'
- Today in History for Oct. 6, 2014
Today is Monday, Oct. 6, the 279th day of 2014. There are 86 days left in the year. Today's Highlight in History: On Oct. 6, 1939, in a speech to the Reichstag, German Chancellor Adolf Hitler spoke of his plans to reorder the ethnic layout of Europe - a plan which would entail settling the "Jewish problem." On this date: In 1683, thirteen families fr Read more on this news related to 'Reorder'