Reorder Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- assign a new order to
- make a new request to be supplied with; "The store had to reorder the popular CD several times"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a repeated order for the same merchandise; "he's the one who sends out all the new orders and reorders"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Reorder'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Reorder'
- Reorder point: The reorder point (ROP) is the level of inventory which triggers an action to replenish that particular inventory stock. It is normally calculated as
- Reorder tone: The reorder tone, also known as the fast busy tone, or the congestion tone, or all trunks busy (ATB) tone of a public switched telephone network (PSTN)
Reorder Sample Sentences in News
- Medcalf: Reseeding the Sweet 16 field
If the NCAA tournament were reseeded now, how would the field look? It's time to reorder the teams, No. 1 through No. 16, and see where they stand. Read more on this news related to 'Reorder'
- Waverley 1st, Marion 2nd after EPC reorders Winnipeg infrastructure priorities
Councillors on Winnipeg's Executive Policy Committee kept the Waverley Street intersection the city's top infrastructure priority Tuesday afternoon, but reordered the list that the city's administration came up with earlier in the day. It came after a motion by Charleswood-Tuxedo-Whyte Ridge Coun. Marty Morantz to reorder the projects in priority. Read more on this news related to 'Reorder'
- Marketing high-tech products in PH market
MANILA, Philippines–Technology is changing fast. There are less switching barriers and more occasions for competition to intercept a reorder. Cisco Philippines country manager Louie Castaneda shares with us that, by going beyond selling innovative products and focusing on customer experience, training and business platform, the company has been able to attain ma Read more on this news related to 'Reorder'