Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Reorder'
Reorder Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- assign a new order to
- make a new request to be supplied with; "The store had to reorder the popular CD several times"
- Reorder \Re*or"der\ (r?-?r"d?r), v. t.
To order a second time.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Reorder'
- Reorder tone: The reorder tone, also known as the fast busy tone, is the congestion tone or all trunks busy (ATB) tone of a public switched telephone ...
- Reorder point: The reorder point ("ROP") is the level of inventory when an order should be made with suppliers to bring the inventory up by the Economic ...
Words and phrases related to 'Reorder'
Reorder Sample Sentences in News
- Marani Brands Discusses Costco Reorder, Enormous Stock Growth, Multiple State License Approvals and the Seattle Sound ...
Marani Brands is happy to share the growth with the Costco reorder, 15,000% stock growth, the license approval of three more states and the events that are underway as the company expands. All with MoneyTV ... Read more on this news related to 'Reorder'
- Governor signs N11bn adjustment to 2014 budget
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, on Wednesday signed a bill to reorder the state’s 2014 Budget. Signing the bill at the Lagos House, Alausa, Ikeja, Fashola said the current health and security challenges, as well as the reversal in school fees at the Lagos State University necessitated the adjustment in the budget. He said... [Read More...] Read more on this news related to 'Reorder'
- NATO Needs Shake-Up Amid Russia Threat, U.K. Panel Says
NATO forces should be positioned continuously in the Baltic states and the alliance needs to reorder its command structures if it’s to deal with the threat posed by Russia, a panel of U.K. lawmakers said. Read more on this news related to 'Reorder'