Reorder Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- assign a new order to
- make a new request to be supplied with; "The store had to reorder the popular CD several times"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a repeated order for the same merchandise; "he's the one who sends out all the new orders and reorders"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Reorder'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Reorder'
- Reorder tone: The reorder tone, also known as the fast busy tone, is the congestion tone or all trunks busy (ATB) tone of a public switched telephone ...
- Reorder point: The reorder point ("ROP") is the level of inventory which triggers an action to replenish that particular inventory stock. It is normally ...
Reorder Sample Sentences in News
- The All-You-Can-Eat Apps Mobile Trend Coming From Asia
Although word ‘disrupt’ has taken a lot of flak recently, there are still innovations that can reorder an entire market – and one has just crossed the Pacific Ocean. On Tuesday, August 19, Sprint announced the release of App Pass, a subscription service that allows customers to access a curated selection of premium apps and games for $4.99 per month. Subsc Read more on this news related to 'Reorder'