Renovate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give new life or energy to; "A hot soup will revive me"; "This will renovate my spirits"; "This treatment repaired my health"
- make brighter and prettier; "we refurbished the guest wing"; "My wife wants us to renovate"
- restore to a previous or better condition; "They renovated the ceiling of the Sixtine Chapel"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Renovate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Renovate'
- Renovate Now: Renovate Now (French: Rénover maintenant) is an organized caucus in the French Socialist Party. The faction was founded in 2005, when Arnaud Montebourg
- Renovate My Family: Renovate My Family is a reality television series on Fox which reaches out to improve the lives of troubled families. While arguably it is very similar
Words and phrases related to 'Renovate'
Renovate Sample Sentences in News
- Fort Monroe plans new apartments in old building
HAMPTON — The Fort Monroe Authority will pay $1.1 million to renovate the interiors of two historic buildings along Ingalls Road into space that can be leased as apartments and into office space that will serve as the authority's headquarters. Read more on this news related to 'Renovate'
- City Officials Approve Plans to Renovate Old Huntingburg Hospital
Plans to renovate an old hospital in the town of Huntingburg are moving forward. Read more on this news related to 'Renovate'
- Jennifer Aniston ready to renovate Justin's NYC pad
Jennifer Aniston wants to renovate her fiancé Justin Theroux's apartment in New York City because it's been too long since she last did some interior design. Read more on this news related to 'Renovate'