Renovate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give new life or energy to; "A hot soup will revive me"; "This will renovate my spirits"; "This treatment repaired my health"
- make brighter and prettier; "we refurbished the guest wing"; "My wife wants us to renovate"
- restore to a previous or better condition; "They renovated the ceiling of the Sixtine Chapel"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Renovate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Renovate'
- Renovate Now: Renovate Now (French: Rénover maintenant) is an organized caucus in the French Socialist Party. The faction was founded in 2005, when Arnaud Montebourg
- Renovate My Family: Renovate My Family is a reality television series on Fox which reaches out to improve the lives of troubled families. While arguably it is very similar
Words and phrases related to 'Renovate'
Renovate Sample Sentences in News
- Refinancing to renovate has fallen from favour
Fewer home owners are refinancing a home loan to raise the money for home loans - maybe because they don't know how to. Read more on this news related to 'Renovate'
- Viamet Announces Initiation of RENOVATE Phase 2b Study of Oral VT-1161 in Onychomycosis
Viamet Pharmaceuticals today announced the initiation of the RENOVATE Phase 2b clinical trial of VT-1161 for the treatment of toenail onychomycosis. Read more on this news related to 'Renovate'
- PG&E and Volunteers of America Partner to Renovate Veterans Service Center at Former Mather Air Force Base
Pacific Gas and Electric Company and the Volunteers of America, along with donations from local businesses, joined forces to renovate a service center/Internet café for Read more on this news related to 'Renovate'