Renovate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give new life or energy to; "A hot soup will revive me"; "This will renovate my spirits"; "This treatment repaired my health"
- make brighter and prettier; "we refurbished the guest wing"; "My wife wants us to renovate"
- restore to a previous or better condition; "They renovated the ceiling of the Sixtine Chapel"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Renovate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Renovate'
- Renovate Now: Renovate Now (French: Rénover maintenant) is an organized caucus in the French Socialist Party. The faction was founded in 2005, when Arnaud Montebourg
- Renovate My Family: Renovate My Family is a reality television series on Fox which reaches out to improve the lives of troubled families. While arguably it is very similar
Words and phrases related to 'Renovate'