Renard Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Renard'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Renard'
- Renard: Renard may refer to: Reynard, anthropomorphic fox of European folklore Renard (Stravinsky), 1916 opera-ballet by Igor Stravinsky premiered by the Ballets
- Hervé Renard: Hervé Renard (born 30 September 1968) is a French football manager and former professional player. He currently manages the Morocco national team. He has
- André Renard: André Renard (Valenciennes 25 May 1911 - Seraing 20 July 1962), was the leader of an important tendency in Walloon trade unionism. In World War II, a
- Rivière-au-Renard, Quebec: Rivière-au-Renard is a village in the Gaspé Peninsula, in the province of Quebec, Canada, part of the Town of Gaspé. Originally settled in the 1790s by
- Renard R.31: The Renard R.31 was a Belgian reconnaissance aircraft of the 1930s. A single-engined parasol monoplane, 32 R.31s were built for the Belgian Air Force,
- Gary Renard: Gary Renard (born 1951) is the author of the books The Disappearance of the Universe (2004), Your Immortal Reality (2006), and Love Has Forgotten No One
- Renard R.35: The Renard R.35 was a prototype pressurised airliner of the 1930s built by the Belgian aircraft manufacturer Constructions Aéronautiques G. Renard. A three-engined
- Château-Renard: Château-Renard is a commune in the Loiret department in north-central France. The commune is traversed by the Ouanne River. Communes of the Loiret department
- Alexandre Renard: Alexandre Charles Albert Joseph Renard (7 June 1906, Avelin, Nord – 8 October 1983, Paris) was a Roman Catholic Cardinal and Archbishop of Lyon. He was
- Renard R.36: The Renard R.36 was a Belgian all-metal fighter aircraft designed to replace the Fairey Firefly II within the Belgian Air Force. Designed to improve on
Meaning of the Name 'Renard'
- Meaning: Strong counselor.
- Origin: French
- Gender: Male