Renard Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Renard'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Renard'
- Renard: Renard (French for "fox" (male); renarde for a female fox), can indicate: Reynard, anthropomorphic fox of European folklore Renard (Stravinsky), 1916
- Renard Islands: Renard Islands is an island of Papua New Guinea.
- Renard R.36: The Renard R.36 was a Belgian all-metal fighter aircraft designed to replace the Fairey Firefly II within the Belgian Air Force. Designed to improve on
- Château-Renard: Château-Renard is a commune in the Loiret department in north-central France. The commune is traversed by the Ouanne River. Communes of the Loiret department
- Renard (Stravinsky): Renard, Histoire burlesque chantée et jouée (The Fox: burlesque tale sung and played) is a one-act chamber opera-ballet by Igor Stravinsky, written in
- Renard R.34: The Renard R.34 was a 1930s Belgian two-seat biplane trainer designed by Alfred Renard and built by Societé Anonyme des Avions et Moteurs Renard. The
- Renard R.31: The Renard R.31 was a Belgian reconnaissance aircraft of the 1930s. A single-engined parasol monoplane, 32 R.31s were built for the Belgian Air Force,
- Alexandre Renard: Alexandre Charles Albert Joseph Renard (7 June 1906, Avelin, Nord – 8 October 1983) was a Roman Catholic Cardinal and Archbishop of Lyon. He was ordained
- Hervé Renard: Hervé Renard (born 30 September 1968) is a French football manager and former professional player, who is currently manager of Ivory Coast. He has previously
- Rivière-au-Renard, Quebec: Rivière-au-Renard is a village in the Gaspé Peninsula, in the province of Quebec, Canada, part of the Town of Gaspé. Originally settled in the 1790s by
Meaning of the Name 'Renard'
- Meaning: Strong counselor.
- Origin: French
- Gender: Male