Renard Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Renard'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Renard'
- Renard: Renard (French for "fox" (male); renarde for a female fox), can indicate: Reynard, anthropomorphic fox of European folklore Renard (Stravinsky), 1916
- Renard Islands: Renard Islands is an island of Papua New Guinea.
- Renard R.36: The Renard R.36 was a Belgian all-metal fighter aircraft designed to replace the Fairey Firefly II within the Belgian Air Force. Designed to improve on
- Château-Renard: Château-Renard is a commune in the Loiret department in north-central France. The commune is traversed by the Ouanne River. Communes of the Loiret department
- Hervé Renard: Hervé Renard (born 30 September 1968) is a French football manager and former professional player, who is currently manager of Lille. He has previously
- Renard R.31: The Renard R.31 was a Belgian reconnaissance aircraft of the 1930s. A single-engined parasol monoplane, 32 R.31s were built for the Belgian Air Force,
- Alexandre Renard: Alexandre Charles Albert Joseph Renard (7 June 1906, Avelin, Nord – 8 October 1983, Paris) was a Roman Catholic Cardinal and Archbishop of Lyon. He was
- Rivière-au-Renard, Quebec: Rivière-au-Renard is a village in the Gaspé Peninsula, in the province of Quebec, Canada, part of the Town of Gaspé. Originally settled in the 1790s by
- Renard R.35: The Renard R.35 was a prototype pressurised airliner of the 1930s built by the Belgian company Constructions Aéronautiques G. Renard. A three-engined low-winged
- Gary Renard: Gary Renard (born 1951) is the author of the books The Disappearance of the Universe (2004), Your Immortal Reality (2006), and Love Has Forgotten No One
Meaning of the Name 'Renard'
- Meaning: Strong counselor.
- Origin: French
- Gender: Male