Regal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler; "golden age of imperial splendor"; "purple tyrant"; "regal attire"; "treated with royal acclaim"; "the royal carriage of a stag''s head"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Regal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Regal'
- Regal: Regal may refer to: Regal (musical instrument), a keyboard instrument manually pumped by bellows and having a raucous, nasal sound Steve Regal (born
- Regal Records: Regal Records may refer to: Regal Records (1914) - a British record label, founded by the Columbia Graphophone Company Regal Records (1920) - a Spanish
- Regal Entertainment Group: chain. For the British theater chain, see Regal Cinemas. For other uses, see Regal Cinema (disambiguation). Regal Entertainment Group, abbreviated REG, is
- Regal Cinema: American movie theater chain, see Regal Entertainment Group. For other uses, see Regal Cinema (disambiguation). The Regal Cinema is an Art deco Movie theater
- William Regal: Not to be confused with "Mr Electricity" Steve Regal. Darren Kenneth Matthews (born 10 May 1968) is a semi-retired English professional wrestler, trainer
- Regal Hotels International: Regal Hotels International (RHI) is one of the largest hotel groups in Hong Kong. Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited is a company incorporated
- Regal Recordings: Regal Recordings is a British record label functioning as an imprint of Parlophone Records. Regal Records was a British record label founded in
- Regal Cinemas: For the U.S. theater chain, see Regal Entertainment Group. For other uses, see Regal Cinema (disambiguation). Regal Cinemas is a UK-based cinema chain
- Regal Trophy: The Regal Trophy was a knock-out competition for British rugby league football clubs between 1971 and 1996. It was initially for professional clubs with
- Regal Petroleum: Regal Petroleum plc is a petroleum company based in London with assets in Romania, Ukraine, Greece, and Egypt. It was founded by Frank Timiş in November
Words and phrases related to 'Regal'
Regal Sample Sentences in News
- Regal Lifestyle Communities Inc. Fourth Quarter 2014 Results and Conference Call
Regal Lifestyle Communities Inc. Fourth Quarter 2014 Results and Conference Call Read more on this news related to 'Regal'
- Kyle Regal Earns First Overall Victory of 2015
The second and final night of action for the debut of AMSOIL Arenacross, featuring Ricky Carmichael's Road to Supercross, inside Broadmoor World Arena was highlighted by a sold out crowd celebrating the first ever Military Appreciation Race. In another compelling night of competition in which a tiebreaker was needed to determine a winner for the second straigh Read more on this news related to 'Regal'
- Regal Entertainment (RGC) Stock Slumping Today after Deciding Against Sale
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Regal Entertainment Group are down by 5.36% to $19.96 at the start of trading on Friday morning, after announcing on Thursday afternoon that it has decided not to pursue a sale of the company. The movie theater company said its board was in the process of looking into strategic alternatives, and that following discussions with Mor Read more on this news related to 'Regal'