Regal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler; "golden age of imperial splendor"; "purple tyrant"; "regal attire"; "treated with royal acclaim"; "the royal carriage of a stag''s head"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Regal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Regal'
- Regal: Regal may refer to: Regal (musical instrument), a keyboard instrument manually pumped by bellows and having a raucous, nasal sound Steve Regal (born
- Regal Entertainment Group: chain. For the British theater chain, see Regal Cinemas. For other uses, see Regal Cinema (disambiguation). Regal Entertainment Group, abbreviated REG, is
- William Regal: the ring name William Regal. He is also known for his time in World Championship Wrestling (WCW) under the ring name Steven Regal. Having started his career
- Regal Cinema: American movie theatre chain, see Regal Entertainment Group. For other uses, see Regal Cinema (disambiguation). The Regal Cinema is an Art deco Movie theatre
- Regal Recordings: Regal Recordings is a British record label functioning as an imprint of Parlophone Records. Regal Records was a British record label founded in 1913as
- Regal Hotels International: Regal Hotels International (RHI) is one of the largest hotel groups in Hong Kong. Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited is a company incorporated
- Ulmus 'Regal': Ulmus 'Regal' is an American hybrid elm cultivar developed by the University of Wisconsin–Madison and released in 1983. 'Regal' was derived from seeds
- Regal Cinemas: the American theater chain, see Regal Entertainment Group. For other uses, see Regal Cinema (disambiguation). Regal Cinemas is a UK-based cinema chain
- Regal Princess (2014): "Regal Princess" redirects here. For the cruise ship known as Regal Princess from 1991–2007, see Pacific Dawn (ship). MS Regal Princess is a Royal-class
- Regal Zonophone Records: Regal Zonophone Records was a British record label formed in 1932, through a merger of the Regal and Zonophone labels. This followed the merger of those
Words and phrases related to 'Regal'