Regal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler; "golden age of imperial splendor"; "purple tyrant"; "regal attire"; "treated with royal acclaim"; "the royal carriage of a stag''s head"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Regal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Regal'
- Regal: Regal may refer to: Regal (musical instrument), a keyboard instrument manually pumped by bellows and having a raucous, nasal sound Steve Regal (born
- Regal Records: Regal Records may refer to: Regal Records (1914) - a British record label, founded by the Columbia Graphophone Company Regal Records (1920) - a Spanish
- Regal Entertainment Group: chain. For the British theater chain, see Regal Cinemas. For other uses, see Regal Cinema (disambiguation). Regal Entertainment Group, abbreviated REG, is
- Regal Hotels International: Regal Hotels International (RHI) is one of the largest hotel groups in Hong Kong. Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited is a company incorporated
- Regal Cinema: American movie theater chain, see Regal Entertainment Group. For other uses, see Regal Cinema (disambiguation). The Regal Cinema is an Art deco Movie theater
- William Regal: Not to be confused with "Mr Electricity" Steve Regal. Darren Kenneth Matthews (born 10 May 1968) is a semi-retired English professional wrestler, trainer
- Regal Recordings: Regal Recordings is a British record label functioning as an imprint of Parlophone Records. Regal Records was a British record label founded in
- Regal Cinemas: For the U.S. theater chain, see Regal Entertainment Group. For other uses, see Regal Cinema (disambiguation). Regal Cinemas is a UK-based cinema chain
- Regal Trophy: The Regal Trophy was a knock-out competition for British rugby league football clubs between 1971 and 1996. It was initially for professional clubs with
- Regal sunbird: The regal sunbird (Cinnyris regius) is a species of bird in the Nectariniidae family. It is found in Burundi, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda
Words and phrases related to 'Regal'
Regal Sample Sentences in News
- Regal Beloit Misses Q4 Earnings, 2015 Outlook Quite Firm - Analyst Blog
Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC) reported tepid fourth-quarter 2014 results as earnings gravely missed estimates despite robust revenue growth. Read more on this news related to 'Regal'
- Regal Lifestyle Communities Inc. Announces Results for the Quarter and Year ended December 31, 2014
Regal Lifestyle Communities Inc. Announces Results for the Quarter and Year ended December 31, 2014 Read more on this news related to 'Regal'
- Regal Entertainment Group to Participate at Investor Conferences in Florida
Regal Entertainment Group , a leading motion picture exhibitor owning and operating the largest theatre circuit in the United States, today announced its participation i Read more on this news related to 'Regal'