Regal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler; "golden age of imperial splendor"; "purple tyrant"; "regal attire"; "treated with royal acclaim"; "the royal carriage of a stag''s head"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Regal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Regal'
- Regal: Regal may refer to: Regal (musical instrument), a keyboard instrument manually pumped by bellows and having a raucous, nasal sound Steve Regal (born
- Regal Records: Regal Records may refer to: Regal Records (1914) - a British record label, founded by the Columbia Graphophone Company Regal Records (1920) - a Spanish
- Regal Entertainment Group: chain. For the British theater chain, see Regal Cinemas. For other uses, see Regal Cinema (disambiguation). Regal Entertainment Group, abbreviated REG, is
- William Regal: Not to be confused with "Mr Electricity" Steve Regal. Darren Kenneth Matthews (born 10 May 1968) is a semi-retired English professional wrestler, trainer
- Regal Hotels International: Regal Hotels International (RHI) is one of the largest hotel groups in Hong Kong. Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited is a company incorporated
- Regal Cinema: American movie theater chain, see Regal Entertainment Group. For other uses, see Regal Cinema (disambiguation). The Regal Cinema is an Art deco Movie theater
- Regal Recordings: Regal Recordings is a British record label functioning as an imprint of Parlophone Records. Regal Records was a British record label founded in
- Regal Cinemas: For the U.S. theater chain, see Regal Entertainment Group. For other uses, see Regal Cinema (disambiguation). Regal Cinemas is a UK-based cinema chain
- Regal Petroleum: Regal Petroleum plc is a petroleum company based in London with assets in Romania, Ukraine, Greece, and Egypt. It was founded by Frank Timiş in November
- Regal sunbird: The regal sunbird (Cinnyris regius) is a species of bird in the Nectariniidae family. It is found in Burundi, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda
Words and phrases related to 'Regal'
Regal Sample Sentences in News
- Regal cinemas lists theaters where 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer will play
read more Read more on this news related to 'Regal'
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Here's where you can catch the trailer starting Friday (update)
The world trailer debut for Star Wars: The Force Awakens will hit select theaters this weekend, including nine Regal theaters across the U.S. Read more on this news related to 'Regal'
- UPDATE: ‘Star Wars’ Thanksgiving Teaser To Bring Force To 30 U.S. Theaters
2ND UPDATE: After Regal jumped the gun announcing Friday's Star Wars sneak peek, Disney and Lucasfilm have gone ahead and announced all 30 North American theaters playing the 88-second Episode VII preview. (Scroll down for the full list.) Among the participating chains cashing in on the ticket-driving force of The Force are Regal, AMC, Carmike, Cinemark, Austi Read more on this news related to 'Regal'