Refreshing Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- imparting vitality and energy; "the bracing mountain air"
- pleasantly novel or different; "common sense of a most refreshing sort"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Refreshing'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Refreshing'
- Coca-Cola Refreshing Filmmaker's Award: Created in 1998, Coca-Cola has given out the Coca-Cola Refreshing Filmmaker's Award to a student winner of their competition. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Refreshing'
Refreshing Sample Sentences in News
- Refreshing cucumber, grape and raspberry detox water
Forget unhealthy soft drinks and kilojoule-laden juices by opting for something all-natural and ... Read more on this news related to 'Refreshing'
- Artist’s Spotlight: Irena Freitas has refreshing take on YA novels
This week’s artist’s spotlight focuses on Irena Freitas, whose colorful and highly stylized interpretations of young adult novels breathe new life into some of our favorites. The Artist’s Spotlight is a Hypable weekly feature that will focus on someone who has caught our attention for fandom-related art, whether it be drawings, songs, crafts, or more! […] Read more on this news related to 'Refreshing'
- This Exists: Colognes Inspired by Che and Hugo Chávez
The Che scent is "woodsy and refreshing" while the Chávez scent is "softer and fruitier," the AP reports Read more on this news related to 'Refreshing'