Refreshing Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- imparting vitality and energy; "the bracing mountain air"
- pleasantly novel or different; "common sense of a most refreshing sort"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Refreshing'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Refreshing'
- Coca-Cola Refreshing Filmmaker's Award: Created in 1998, Coca-Cola has given out the Coca-Cola Refreshing Filmmaker's Award to a student winner of their competition. Students from participating
Words and phrases related to 'Refreshing'
Refreshing Sample Sentences in News
- Jay Z shops with Blue Ivy and more celebs out with their kids
It's so refreshing when celebrities step away from their acting and singing roles and step into their favorite jobs as parents. Read more on this news related to 'Refreshing'
- The 26 Best Drinks in Jacksonville
After a long day there is nothing more satisfying than sitting down at a local 'Only in Jax' bar and sipping on a signature, hand-crafted cocktail. Made from only the freshest of ingredients, with refreshing ... Read more on this news related to 'Refreshing'
- All We’re Really Asking For Is Beyoncé’s Christmas Jumper
Refreshing Bey’s merch store like a boss until that cosy red knit drops… Read more on this news related to 'Refreshing'