Refreshing Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- imparting vitality and energy; "the bracing mountain air"
- pleasantly novel or different; "common sense of a most refreshing sort"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Refreshing'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Refreshing'
- Coca-Cola Refreshing Filmmaker's Award: Created in 1998, Coca-Cola has given out the Coca-Cola Refreshing Filmmaker's Award to a student winner of their competition. Students from participating
Words and phrases related to 'Refreshing'
Refreshing Sample Sentences in News
- Refreshing Your Rebrand
Business practices, marketplaces and customer behaviours are constantly changing. Which inevitably means that so must you. In a world that never stands still, great brands evolve (and we’re not just talking about refreshing a tired logo). Brand evolution is about enrichment of the entire entity - the suite of visuals that supports the brand, language and tone Read more on this news related to 'Refreshing'
- Refreshing or Revolting: 2016 Toyota Tacoma
The new 2016 Toyota Tacoma is more capable than ever, but do you think it's refreshing or revolting? Read more on this news related to 'Refreshing'
- Making sense of the latest head coaching hires
A refreshing face for the franchise, Ryan cements the Bills’ defensive strength while joining forces with Greg Roman, a brilliant offensive coordinator. Read more on this news related to 'Refreshing'