Refreshing Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- imparting vitality and energy; "the bracing mountain air"
- pleasantly novel or different; "common sense of a most refreshing sort"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Refreshing'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Refreshing'
- Coca-Cola Refreshing Filmmaker's Award: Created in 1998, Coca-Cola has given out the Coca-Cola Refreshing Filmmaker's Award to a student winner of their competition. Students from participating
Words and phrases related to 'Refreshing'
Refreshing Sample Sentences in News
- Refreshing or Revolting: 2016 Audi Q7
Here is a look at the styling of the third-generation 2016 Audi Q7. Read more on this news related to 'Refreshing'
- Thanksgiving beverage: Old-fashioned shrubs
A refreshing acidic drink that can be mixed with water, seltzer or your favorite beverage. Delight your Thanksgiving guests with a drink that is full of flavor and zing. Read more on this news related to 'Refreshing'
- 11 ways Star Wars fans can pass the time until The Force Awakens next year
Instead of refreshing Reddit every 10 minutes looking for new plot leaks, why not be more productive this year? Read more on this news related to 'Refreshing'