Referential Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- referring or pointing to something; "symbols are inherently referential"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Referential'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Referential'
- Referential integrity: Referential integrity is a property of data which, when satisfied, requires every value of one attribute (column) of a relation (table) to ...
- Referential transparency: Referential transparency may refer to: Referential transparency (computer science), a property whereby an expression can be replaced by ...
- Referential transparency (computer science): Referential transparency and referential opacity are properties of parts of computer program s. said to be referentially transparent if it ...
- Self-referential humor: Self-referential humour or self-reflexive humor is a type of comedic expression that—either directed toward some other subject, or openly ...
- Referential density: Referential density is a concept of ficto-narrative theory put forward by Thomas G. Pavel in his 1986 book, Fictional Worlds The concept ...
- Tupper's self-referential formula: Tupper's self-referential formula is a self-referential formula defined by Jeff Tupper that, when graphed in two dimensions, can visually ...
Words and phrases related to 'Referential'
Referential Sample Sentences in News
- Michael Gove praises 'misshapen' Game of Thrones dwarf Tyrion Lannister in bizarre online video
Chief Whip delivers apparently self-referential ode to 'toxic' TV character who manages to 'at last rally a small band of loyal followers' to secure victory on the battlefield Read more on this news related to 'Referential'
- Michael Keaton on 'Birdman': 'You don't get something like this again'
Michael Keaton is having a moment. After being more or less absent from the screen for the past decade, the 63-year-old actor is receiving the best reviews of his career for his self-referential turn in Alejandro Gonzalez Iñarritu's "Birdman," playing Riggan Thomson, a former... Read more on this news related to 'Referential'
- The Arts Get Gritty at EdVenture’s STREET Program
The arts in this town can seem like an excuse for a bunch of self-referential cracker eaters to gather. Columbia lacks the population density (among other factors) that allow an unfettered, non-curated and culturally distinct artistic voice to thrive, particularly for minority communities. Read more on this news related to 'Referential'