Referential Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- referring or pointing to something; "symbols are inherently referential"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Referential'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Referential'
- Referential integrity: Referential integrity is a property of data which, when satisfied, requires every value of one attribute (column) of a relation (table) to exist as a
- Self-referential humor: Self-referential humor or self-reflexive humor is a type of comedic expression that—either directed toward some other subject, or openly directed toward
- Referential transparency: is about referential transparency in programming language theory. For its use in linguistics and philosophy, see Opaque context. Referential transparency
- Declarative Referential Integrity: Declarative Referential Integrity (DRI) is one of the techniques in the SQL database programming language to ensure data integrity. Main article: Foreign
- Referential indeterminacy: Referential indeterminacy is a linguistic term referring to situations in which different people vary in naming objects. For example, William Labov studied
- Tupper's self-referential formula: formulae. Although it is colloquially known as a "self-referential formula", this is actually a misnomer, because the image does not encode
Words and phrases related to 'Referential'