Referential Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- referring or pointing to something; "symbols are inherently referential"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Referential'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Referential'
- Referential integrity: Referential integrity is a property of data which, when satisfied, requires every value of one attribute (column) of a relation (table) to exist as a
- Referential transparency: Referential transparency may refer to: Referential transparency (computer science), a property whereby an expression can be replaced by its value without
- Self-referential humor: Self-referential humour or self-reflexive humor is a type of comedic expression that—either directed toward some other subject, or openly directed toward
- Referential transparency (computer science): Referential transparency and referential opacity are properties of parts of computer programs. An expression is said to be referentially transparent if
- Declarative Referential Integrity: Declarative Referential Integrity (DRI) is one of the techniques in the SQL database programming language to ensure data integrity. Main article: Foreign
- Referential indeterminacy: Referential indeterminacy is a linguistic term referring to situations in which different people vary in naming objects. For example, William Labov studied
- Tupper's self-referential formula: Tupper's self-referential formula is a formula defined by Jeff Tupper that, when graphed in two dimensions at a very specific location in the plane, can
Words and phrases related to 'Referential'