Referential Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- referring or pointing to something; "symbols are inherently referential"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Referential'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Referential'
- Referential integrity: Referential integrity is a property of data which, when satisfied, requires every value of one attribute (column) of a relation (table) to exist as a
- Referential transparency: is about referential transparency in programming language theory. For its use in linguistics and philosophy, see Opaque context. Referential transparency
- Self-referential humor: See also: Self referential humor Self-referential humor or self-reflexive humor is a type of comedic expression that—either directed toward some
- Referential density: Referential density is a concept of ficto-narrative theory put forward by Thomas G. Pavel in his 1986 book, Fictional Worlds. The concept refers to the
- Tupper's self-referential formula: Tupper's self-referential formula is a formula that, when graphed in two dimensions at a specific location in the plane, can be "programmed" to visually
- Self-referential encoding: episodes as being personal memories of the past. The implications of self-referential processing are evident in many psychological phenomena. For example,
- Self-referential marketing: Self-referential marketing (SRM) is the concept of an organization placing one original product within another, thereby increasing the exposure and revenue
Words and phrases related to 'Referential'