Referential Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- referring or pointing to something; "symbols are inherently referential"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Referential'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Referential'
- Referential integrity: Referential integrity is a property of data which, when satisfied, requires every value of one attribute (column) of a relation (table) to exist as a
- Referential transparency: Referential transparency may refer to: Referential transparency (computer science), a property whereby an expression can be replaced by its value without
- Self-referential humor: Self-referential humour or self-reflexive humor is a type of comedic expression that—either directed toward some other subject, or openly directed toward
- Tupper's self-referential formula: Tupper's self-referential formula is a self-referential formula defined by Jeff Tupper that, when graphed in two dimensions, can visually reproduce the
- Referential transparency (computer science): Referential transparency and referential opacity are properties of parts of computer programs. An expression is said to be referentially transparent if
- Declarative Referential Integrity: Declarative Referential Integrity (DRI) is one of the techniques in the SQL database programming language to ensure data integrity. Main article: Foreign
- Referential indeterminacy: Referential indeterminacy is a linguistic term referring to situations in which different people vary in naming objects. For example, William Labov studied
Words and phrases related to 'Referential'
Referential Sample Sentences in News
- Links for 1/20/15
Want an example of a "self-referential Church"? Fr. Zuhlsdorf and his readers are offended by the way Holy Communion was distributed at the Pope's Mass in Manila. It is to weep. Read more on this news related to 'Referential'
- 16 Paradoxes That Will Make Your Head Explode
"I know one thing," Socrates famously said, "that I know nothing." This statement is a paradox in itself, demonstrating complexities of self-referential statements; but i t also suggests an insight from one of the founders of Western philosophy, that you should question everything you think you know. Read more on this news related to 'Referential'
Keaton is meta by Tara Thorne Michael Keaton and Edward Norton nearly throw their eyes out with the self-referential winking they’re doing in Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance), Alejandro González Iñárritu’s thrilling, dazzling, magic-realist take on artistic intention. Ex-Batman Keaton is Riggan Thomas, a former franchise action hero who is tr Read more on this news related to 'Referential'