Redoute Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Redoute'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Redoute'
- Côte de La Redoute: The Côte de La Redoute is part of the Liège-Bastogne-Liège cycle route. It is located in the municipality of Aywaille and its incline is 2.3 km at 7.4%
- La Redoute: La Redoute is a French mail order company founded by Joseph Pollet in 1837. A multi-line retailer specializing in ready to wear apparel and home decor
- Redoute de Gravelle: The redoute de Gravelle (Gravelle redoubt) is a fort in Joinville-le-Pont, situated to the south-east of Vincennes in Paris. Built under Louis-Philippe
- Sablanceau and Redoute of Rivedoux: sort of fortification in the area of Sablanceau. A redoubt (Fr: "Redoute") was built in 1674 as part of the effort by Vauban to fortify the coast
Redoute Sample Sentences in News
- Beneteau's loss to industry highlighted by progeny's success
Deceased stallion Beneteau, a son of sire of sires Redoute's Choice, once again proved what a huge loss he has been to the Australian breeding industry. Read more on this news related to 'Redoute'