Redoute Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Redoute'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Redoute'
- Redoute de Gravelle: The redoute de Gravelle (Gravelle redoubt) is a fort in Joinville-le-Pont, situated to the south-east of Vincennes in Paris. Built under Louis-Philippe
- Fort de la Redoute Ruinée: The Fort de la Redoute Ruinée (literally "fort of the ruined redoubt") was a French fort overlooking the Col de la Traversette in the Cottian Alps between
- Côte de La Redoute: 5°42′19″E / 50.49056°N 5.70528°E / 50.49056; 5.70528 The Côte de La Redoute is a climb, often included in the Liège–Bastogne–Liège cycle route. It
- La Redoute: La Redoute is a French mail order company founded by Joseph Pollet in 1837. A multi-line retailer specializing in ready to wear apparel and home decor
- Sablanceau and Redoute of Rivedoux: sort of fortification in the area of Sablanceau. A redoubt (Fr: "Redoute") was built in 1674 as part of the effort by Vauban to fortify the coast