Redoutable Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Redoutable'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Redoutable'
- French ship Redoutable: Nine ships of the French Navy have borne the name Redoutable ("Redoubtable"): Redoutable (1749), 74-gun ship of the line. She took part in the landing
- French ironclad Redoutable: For other ships with the same name, see French ship Redoutable. Redoutable was a central battery and barbette ship of the French Navy. She was the first
- French submarine Redoutable (S611): For other ships with the same name, see French ship Redoutable. Redoutable (S 611) was the lead ship of her class of ballistic missile submarines in the
- French ship Redoutable (1791): ships with the same name, see French ship Suffren and French ship Redoutable. The Redoutable was a Téméraire class 74-gun ship of the line of the French Navy
- Redoutable-class submarine: Redoutable-class submarine may refer to one of the following classes of submarine for the French Navy: Redoutable-class submarine (1931) Redoutable-class
- Redoutable-class submarine (1967): For other ships with the same name, see Redoutable-class submarine. The Redoutable-class submarine was a ballistic missile submarine class of the French
- French ship Redoutable (1855): name, see French ship Redoutable. The Redoutable was a 90-gun Algésiras-class steam ship of the line of the French Navy. Redoutable took part in the Second