Recommence Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- beging again; "we recommenced his reading after a short nap"
- cause to start anew; "The Taliban recommenced hostilities after a few days of quiet"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Recommence'?
Recommence Sample Sentences in News
- Pitbull Announced As Host Of American Music Awards For Second Year Running
Based on the success of last year's award ceremony, the 33 year-old rapper is set to recommence his hosting duties for the second time. Read more on this news related to 'Recommence'
- AirAsia to recommence Hyderabad-Kuala Lumpur flight
Hyderabad, Sep 29 (IANS) AirAsia, a leading low cost airline announced the recommencement of its international route from Hyderabad to Kuala Lumpur with daily flights from Dec 8. Read more on this news related to 'Recommence'
- AirAsia restarts Hyderabad flights after three-year hiatus
KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 29): Budget airline AirAsia Bhd will recommence daily flights between Kuala Lumpur and Hyderabad in India in... Read more on this news related to 'Recommence'