Recommence Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- beging again; "we recommenced his reading after a short nap"
- cause to start anew; "The Taliban recommenced hostilities after a few days of quiet"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Recommence'?
Recommence Sample Sentences in News
- Multi-agency search for missing woman to recommence at first light
Catherine O’Reilly was last seen near an industrial estate in Dublin 12 on Thursday. Read more on this news related to 'Recommence'
- Sierra Leone: U.S. Ambassador Discloses Plan to Recommence Lassa Fever Ward Construction and Donation of 24 Ambulances ...
[Sierra Leone Government]The American Ambassador to Sierra Leone, John Hoover has Expressed his Government's commitment to recommence the construction of the Lassa Fever Ward in Kenema. Read more on this news related to 'Recommence'
- Russia's Cold War Tactics: A Map Of Where Russian Planes Are Probing Air Defenses
Revelations that Russia will recommence Cold-War style long-range bomber flight deployments to the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean are likely to further strain relations between Moscow and the United States. Read more on this news related to 'Recommence'