Recommence Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- beging again; "we recommenced his reading after a short nap"
- cause to start anew; "The Taliban recommenced hostilities after a few days of quiet"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Recommence'?
Recommence Sample Sentences in News
- AirAsia to recommence KL-Hyderabad route
KUALA LUMPUR: AirAsia today announced the recommencement of its international route from Kuala Lumpur to Hyderabad, India beginning December 8. The route will be serviced with daily flights, marking another enhancement to the airline's extensive route network and further bridging the gap between Malaysia and the rest of the region. "This route also reinfo Read more on this news related to 'Recommence'
- AirAsia to recommence Hyderabad-Kuala Lumpur flight
Hyderabad, Sep 29 (IANS) AirAsia, a leading low cost airline announced the recommencement of its international route from Hyderabad to Kuala Lumpur with daily flights from Dec 8. Read more on this news related to 'Recommence'
- AirAsia restarts Hyderabad flights after three-year hiatus
KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 29): Budget airline AirAsia Bhd will recommence daily flights between Kuala Lumpur and Hyderabad in India in... Read more on this news related to 'Recommence'