Recommence Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- beging again; "we recommenced his reading after a short nap"
- cause to start anew; "The Taliban recommenced hostilities after a few days of quiet"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Recommence'?
Recommence Sample Sentences in News
- Chelsea raring to go against injury-hit PSG
Fresh from a rare weekend off, Chelsea recommence their bid for Champions League glory on Tuesday when they face injury-ravaged Paris Saint-Germain in the first leg of their last-16 tie at the Parc des Princes. With a shock defeat to third-tier Bradford City last month meaning Jose Mourinho's side were not involved in the fifth round of the FA Cup over the wee Read more on this news related to 'Recommence'
- TomaGold Announces the Start of a 5,000-Metre Drilling Program by IAMGOLD on Monster Lake
TomaGold Corporation is pleased to announce that IAMGOLD Corporation is preparing to recommence drilling activities on the Monster Lake property, located some 50 km southwest of Chibougamau, Quebec. Read more on this news related to 'Recommence'
- Mt Lyell mine future remains unclear
MOUNT Lyell mine’s operator has determined its preferred option to recommence production. Read more on this news related to 'Recommence'