Readymade Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Readymade'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Readymade'
- ReadyMade (magazine): ReadyMade (or Ready Made) was a bimonthly magazine which focused on do it yourself (DIY) projects involving interior design, making furniture, home improvement
- Readymade (disambiguation): Readymade may refer to: Readymades of Marcel Duchamp, a variety of ordinary manufactured objects presented by Marcel Duchamp as works of art Prefabrication
- Readymade (Red Hot Chili Peppers song): Readymade is a song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, originally released on the band's double album Stadium Arcadium on May 9, 2006. On a DVD included in
- Readymades of Marcel Duchamp: The readymades of Marcel Duchamp are ordinary manufactured objects that the artist selected and modified, as an antidote to what he called "retinal art"
Readymade Sample Sentences in News
- Allen Solly eyes Rs 1,000 cr sales in FY16, to open more stores
Allen Solly, the premium readymade brand from Madura Garments owned by Aditya Birla Group, is eyeing a turnover of Rs 1,000 crore in FY16. "We should cross Rs 800 crore (in sales) this fiscal and touch Rs 1,000 crore next fiscal. Read more on this news related to 'Readymade'
- Allen Solly to hawk Wimbledon men’s wear
The premium readymade apparel brand Allen Solly from the Aditya Birla Group—owned Madura Fashion and Lifestyle has entered into an exclusive partnership with the famed tennis grand slam tournament Wimbledon to sell men’s wear. Read more on this news related to 'Readymade'
- Two garment shops raided
The sleuths of the Central Crime Branch (CCB) raided two readymade garment shops in Bommanahalli and Hosur Road and arrested three persons for selling local apparels under reputed brand names.... Read more on this news related to 'Readymade'