Readymade Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Readymade'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Readymade'
- ReadyMade (magazine): ReadyMade (or Ready Made) was a bimonthly magazine which focused on do it yourself (DIY) projects involving interior design, making furniture, home improvement
- Readymade (disambiguation): Readymade may refer to: Readymades of Marcel Duchamp, a variety of ordinary manufactured objects presented by Marcel Duchamp as works of art Prefabrication
- Readymade (Red Hot Chili Peppers song): Readymade is a song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, originally released on the band's double album Stadium Arcadium on May 9, 2006. On a DVD included in
- Readymades of Marcel Duchamp: The readymades of Marcel Duchamp are ordinary manufactured objects that the artist selected and modified, as an antidote to what he called "retinal art"
Readymade Sample Sentences in News
- Centre looking at resuming interest subsidy for exporters in next fiscal
Export push Readymade garments is one of the key sectors that the Commerce Ministry has identified for interest rate sops. Read more on this news related to 'Readymade'
- School students opt for readymade projects to save time
AGRA: With exam-time just around the corner, students and their parents are willing to shell out big bucks to save time on making projects, which are considered to be an essential part of the practical examinations. Read more on this news related to 'Readymade'
- Garment industry faces payment crisis
The readymade garment industry is facing a huge payment defaults by bulk buyers with the prolonged economic slowdown affecting retail sales. Read more on this news related to 'Readymade'