Readymade Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Readymade'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Readymade'
- ReadyMade (magazine): ReadyMade (or Ready Made) was a bimonthly magazine which focused on do it yourself (DIY) projects involving interior design, making furniture, home improvement
- Readymade (song): about the Red Hot Chili Peppers song. For the Beck song, see Odelay. Readymade is a song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, originally released on the band's
- Readymade (disambiguation): Readymade is art created from undisguised, but often modified, objects or products that are not normally considered art. Readymade may also refer to: Prefabrication
- Readymades of Marcel Duchamp: The readymades of Marcel Duchamp are ordinary manufactured objects that the artist selected and modified, as an antidote to what he called "retinal art"
- Readymades (album): Readymades is the tenth studio album by Chumbawamba. It continues the eclectic mix of techno, rock and folk of their former albums, albeit to a less ambitious
- Readymades: Readymades may refer to: Found objects Readymades (album), an album by Chumbawamba Readymades of Marcel Duchamp