Raymund Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Raymund'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Raymund'
- Raymund: Raymund can be both a given name and surname. Notable people with the name include: Given name: Raymund Fugger (1489–1535), German businessman, Reichsgraf
- Raymund Hart: Air Marshal Sir Raymund George Hart KBE CB MC (28 February 1899 – 16 July 1960) was a senior commander in the Royal Air Force during World War II and
- Monica Raymund: Monica Raymund (born July 26, 1986) is an American actress known for her roles as Maria "Ria" Torres in the Fox police drama Lie to Me (2009–2011), Dana
- Raymund Fugger: Raymund or Raimund Fugger von der Lilie (24 October 1489, Augsburg - 3 December 1535, Mickhausen) was a German businessman, Reichsgraf and art collector
- Luis Raymund Villafuerte: Villafuerte. For his father and current congressman, see Luis Villafuerte. Luis Raymund "LRay" Favis Villafuerte, Jr. (born June 3, 1968) is a Filipino politician
Meaning of the Name 'Raymund'
- Meaning: Guards wisely.
- Origin: French
- Gender: Male