Raymund Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Raymund'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Raymund'
- Raymund Schwager: Raymund Schwager (11 November 1935 – 27 February 2004) was a Swiss Roman Catholic priest and theologian. Schwager was born in Balterswil into a Swiss
- Raymund Hart: Air Marshal Sir Raymund George Hart KBE CB MC (28 February 1899 – 16 July 1960) was a senior commander in the Royal Air Force during World War II and
- Monica Raymund: Monica Raymund (born July 26, 1986) is an American actress best known for her television roles as Maria "Ria" Torres in Lie to Me, Dana Lodge in The Good
- Luis Raymund Villafuerte: For his father and current congressman, see Luis Villafuerte. Luis Raymund "LRay" Favis Villafuerte, Jr. (born June 3, 1968) is the Governor of Camarines
- Raymund Fugger: Raymund or Raimund Fugger von der Lilie (24 October 1489, Augsburg - 3 December 1535, Mickhausen) was a German businessman, Reichsgraf and art collector
Meaning of the Name 'Raymund'
- Meaning: Guards wisely.
- Origin: French
- Gender: Male