Raymund Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Raymund'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Raymund'
- Raymund Schwager: Raymund Schwager (11 November 1935 – 27 February 2004) was a Swiss Roman Catholic priest and theologian. Schwager was born in Balterswil into a Swiss
- Raymund Hart: Air Marshal Sir Raymund George Hart KBE CB MC (28 February 1899 – 16 July 1960) was a senior commander in the Royal Air Force during World War II and
- Monica Raymund: Monica Raymund (born July 26, 1986) is an American actress best known for her roles as Maria "Ria" Torres in the Fox police drama Lie to Me (2009-2011)
- Raymund Fugger: Raymund or Raimund Fugger von der Lilie (24 October 1489, Augsburg - 3 December 1535, Mickhausen) was a German businessman, Reichsgraf and art collector
- Luis Raymund Villafuerte: For his father and current congressman, see Luis Villafuerte. Luis Raymund "LRay" Favis Villafuerte, Jr. (born June 3, 1968) is the Governor of Camarines
Meaning of the Name 'Raymund'
- Meaning: Guards wisely.
- Origin: French
- Gender: Male
Raymund Sample Sentences in News
- Jolo apologizes to Bong in visit
Cavite Vice Gov. Jolo Revilla wept and embraced his father as he apologized for the “accidental” shooting incident in their Ayala Alabang residence, the family’s spokesman said yesterday. Lawyer Raymund Fortun came out of the private room at the Asian Hospital and Medical Center in Muntinlupa City to speak to reporters, who were barred from entering the hosp Read more on this news related to 'Raymund'
- Chicago Fire Boss Discusses Tuesday's Crossover, Casey and Dawson's "Turbulent" Future and Severide's New Enemy
Severide (Taylor Kinney) and Dawson (Monica Raymund) have spent weeks investigating the suspicious circumstances surrounding Shay's death on Chicago Fire. But discovering that it was arson was just the beginning. "That's half the battle," showrunner Matt Olmstead tells TVGuide.com. "Arson is very ... Read More > Other Links From TVGuide.c Read more on this news related to 'Raymund'
- ‘Noy angered by previous SAF failures to get Marwan’
Supt. Raymund Train, who led the SAF team that killed Marwan in Mamasapano, Maguindanao on Jan. 25, recounted in a sworn statement the meeting he and senior SAF officers had with Aquino in Malacañang on Nov. 30. Train said among the senior officers who attended the meeting were then PNP chief Director General Alan Purisima, SAF chief Director Getulio Napeñas, SA Read more on this news related to 'Raymund'