Raymund Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Raymund'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Raymund'
- Raymund Schwager: Raymund Schwager (11 November 1935 – 27 February 2004) was a Swiss Roman Catholic priest and theologian . Life: Schwager was born in ...
- Raymund Fugger: Raymund or Raimund Fugger von der Lilie (24 October 1489, Augsburg - 3 December 1535, Mickhausen ) was a German businessman, Reichsgraf ...
- Monica Raymund: Monica Raymund (born July 26, 1986) is an American actress best known for her television roles as Maria "Ria" Torres in Lie to Me , Dana ...
- Raymund Hart: Air Marshal Sir Raymund George Hart KBE CB MC (28 February 1899 – 16 July 1960) was a senior commander in the Royal Air Force during ...
- Luis Raymund Villafuerte: Luis Raymund "LRay" Favis Villafuerte, Jr. (born June 3, 1968) is the Governor of Camarines Sur and the son of Luis Villafuerte, Sr. ...
Meaning of the Name 'Raymund'
- Meaning: Guards wisely.
- Origin: French
- Gender: Male
Raymund Sample Sentences in News
- 3 die as bus plunges into Quezon ravine
Pagbilao, Quezon — Three people were killed and at least 40 others injured after a Manila-bound Raymund Bus Liner plunged into a ravine in Barangay Silangang Malicboy, this town, early yesterday morning. Senior Superintendent Ronaldo Genaro E. Ylagan, Quezon Police Provincial Office (PPO) director, said fatalities Nestor Alonso Vendivel, Jr., 18, of Masbate, and Read more on this news related to 'Raymund'
- Focus, good study habits help CIM grad top exam
PASSING the Physician’s Licensure Examination would have been enough for Raymund Martin Li, 26. After taking the exam last month, Li felt unsure because he found some of the subjects difficult. He got the shock of his life when learned he topped the Board. Read more on this news related to 'Raymund'
- The sun king
By RAYMUND B. VILLANUEVA Read more on this news related to 'Raymund'