Rater Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Rater'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Rater'
- International 10 Rater (radiosailing): The International 10 Rater (10R) is a class of radio controlled sailing yacht used for competitive racing. It is a measurement controlled classes administered
- Gos Rater Valencià: ‹ The template Infobox dog breed is being considered for merging. › Gos Rater Valencià (English for: Valencian rat hunting dog) is a breed of dog that
- Intra-rater reliability: Not to be confused with Inter-rater reliability. In statistics, intra-rater reliability is the degree of agreement among repeated administrations of a
- Inter-rater reliability: In statistics, inter-rater reliability, inter-rater agreement, or concordance is the degree of agreement among raters. It gives a score of how much homogeneity
- Thames A-class rater: Club (seen as the Raters 'national' championships) The source data for this section is, in part Rater Descriptions from The Rater Association In the
- Joan Rater: Joan Rater is an American television producer and screenwriter. Her most notable work has been for the medical drama Grey's Anatomy, for which she has