Rater Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Rater'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Rater'
- International 10 Rater (radiosailing): The International 10 Rater (10R) is a class of radio controlled sailing yacht used for competitive racing. It is a measurement controlled classes administered
- Gos Rater Valencià: Gos Rater Valencià (English for: Valencian rat hunting dog) is a breed of dog that originates in Spain. Recognised by the Real Sociedad Canina de España
- Intra-rater reliability: Not to be confused with Inter-rater reliability. In statistics, intra-rater reliability is the degree of agreement among repeated administrations of a
- Inter-rater reliability: In statistics, inter-rater reliability, inter-rater agreement, or concordance is the degree of agreement among raters. It gives a score of how much homogeneity
- Thames A-class rater: Club (seen as the Raters 'national' championships) The source data for this section is, in part Rater Descriptions from The Rater Association In the
- Joan Rater: Joan Rater is an American television producer and screenwriter. Her most notable work has been for the medical drama Grey's Anatomy, for which she has
Rater Sample Sentences in News
- PHT Corporation Delivers Unique Rater Training Programs to Improve Instrument Reliability, Data Quality and Outcomes
The pharmaceutical industry is further optimizing the collection of high quality electronic patient reported outcomes data for clinical research, with PHT Corporation Rater Training programs. Read more on this news related to 'Rater'
- Press Release
The pharmaceutical industry is further optimizing the collection of high quality electronic patient reported outcomes (ePROs) data for clinical research with PHT Corporation Rater Training programs. Read more on this news related to 'Rater'
- S&P Ban Leaves Debt Rater Unharmed in Most of Its CMBS Business
The U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission’s ban against Standard & Poor’s from grading certain commercial mortgage-backed securities means the ratings firm will still operate freely in the part of the market it dominates. Read more on this news related to 'Rater'