Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Rani'
Rani Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : (the feminine of raja) a Hindu princess or the wife of a
raja [syn: ranee]
- Rani \Ra"ni\, n. [Hind. r[=a]n[=i], Skr. r[=a]jn[=i]. See
A queen or princess; the wife of a rajah. [Written also
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Rani'
- Rani: Rani (Devnagari: रानी), alternatively spelled Ranee, is the female equivalent of Raja . In many Indo-Aryan languages it can mean "queen" ...
- Rani (Slavic tribe): The Rani or Rujani (Ranen, Rujanen) were a West Slavic tribe based on the island of Rugia (Rügen) and the southwestern mainland across ...
- Rani (Doctor Who): The Rani is a fictional character in the British science fiction television series Doctor Who . "Rani" means "Hindu queen" in the Urdu ...
- Rani, Rajasthan: Rani (Rajasthani : राणी) is a city and a municipality in Pali district in the India n state of Rajasthan . It lies on the Sukari River ...
- Rani Chandra (The Sarah Jane Adventures): Rani Chandra is a fictional character played by Anjli Mohindra in the British children's science fiction television programme The Sarah ...
- Rani (actress): Rani (Punjabi , رانی; December 8, 1946 – May 27, 1993) was a Pakistan i film and television actress. She gained success in late 1960s when ...
- Rani Mukerji: Rani Mukerji. (রাণী মুখার্জী born on 21 March 1978 is an Indian film actress who works in Hindi movies. Making her acting debut with Raja Ki ...
- Rani Lakshmibai: Lakshmi bai, The Rani (Queen) of Jhansi (c.19 November 1835 – 17 June 1858) (Devanagari - झाँसी की रानी Marathi - झाशीची राणी), known as ...
- Devika Rani: Devika Rani Chaudhuri Roerich. (দেবিকা রাণী) (దేవికా రాణి (30 March 1908 – 9 March 1994) was an early Indian movie star. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Rani'
Meaning of the Name 'Rani'
- Meaning: Song
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male
Rani Sample Sentences in News
- Ritusha will deliver at CWG women's hockey: Rani
Glasgow, July 19 (IANS) Seasoned player Rani said young teammate Ritusha Arya will be a weapon when the Indian women's hockey team begins its campaign at the Commonwealth Games which starts July 24 here. Ritusha has been in prime form lately as she returned from the tour of Malaysia, which India won 6-0, as the highest goalscorer. "Ritusha, with only 15 c Read more on this news related to 'Rani'
- Rani discusses her look for 'Mardaani' promotions with Sabyasachi
New Delhi, July 16 (IANS) Rani Mukerji, who came down to the capital to attend her close friend and designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee's showcase at the Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week (ICW), also got a chance to talk to him about the looks she could wear to promote her forthcoming Bollywood film "Mardaani". Though her look is far from being Read more on this news related to 'Rani'
- Rani Mukerji discusses her look for 'Mardaani' promotions with Sabyasachi
Rani Mukerji, who came down to the capital to attend her close friend and designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee's showcase at the Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week (ICW), also got a chance to talk to him about the looks she could wear to promote her forthcoming Bollywood film "Mardaani". Read more on this news related to 'Rani'