Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Rani'
Rani Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : (the feminine of raja) a Hindu princess or the wife of a
raja [syn: ranee]
- Rani \Ra"ni\, n. [Hind. r[=a]n[=i], Skr. r[=a]jn[=i]. See
A queen or princess; the wife of a rajah. [Written also
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Rani'
- Rani: Rani (Devnagari: रानी), alternatively spelled Ranee, is the female equivalent of Raja . In many Indo-Aryan languages it can mean "queen" ...
- Rani (Slavic tribe): The Rani or Rujani (Ranen, Rujanen) were a West Slavic tribe based on the island of Rugia (Rügen) and the southwestern mainland across ...
- Rani (Doctor Who): The Rani is a fictional character in the British science fiction television series Doctor Who . "Rani" means "Hindu queen" in the Urdu ...
- Rani, Rajasthan: Rani (Rajasthani : राणी) is a city and a municipality in Pali district in the India n state of Rajasthan . It lies on the Sukari River ...
- Rani Chandra (The Sarah Jane Adventures): Rani Chandra is a fictional character played by Anjli Mohindra in the British children's science fiction television programme The Sarah ...
- Rani (actress): Rani (Punjabi , رانی; December 8, 1946 – May 27, 1993) was a Pakistan i film and television actress. She gained success in late 1960s when ...
- Rani Mukerji: Rani Mukerji. (রাণী মুখার্জী born on 21 March 1978 is an Indian film actress who works in Hindi movies. Making her acting debut with Raja Ki ...
- Rani Lakshmibai: Lakshmi bai, The Rani (Queen) of Jhansi (c.19 November 1835 – 17 June 1858) (Devanagari - झाँसी की रानी Marathi - झाशीची राणी), known as ...
- Devika Rani: Devika Rani Chaudhuri Roerich. (দেবিকা রাণী) (దేవికా రాణి (30 March 1908 – 9 March 1994) was an early Indian movie star. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Rani'
Meaning of the Name 'Rani'
- Meaning: Song
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male
Rani Sample Sentences in News
- Raja Rani Releasing On 14th March
Raja Rani starring Arya, Nayan Tara, Jai, Najriya, Satya Raj etc was a sleeper hit in Tamil in 2013. produced by Distribution and Production giant Fox Star Studios Pvt Ltd., presented by AR Muruga Doss and directed by Atlee Kumar, the film went on to collect over 55 Crores in Read more on this news related to 'Rani'
- Review: Queen – Kangana Ranaut’s Crowning Glory
Rani (Kangana Ranaut) is not unusual. A student of Home Science, she helps her father at his sweet shop, which is where she first meets Vijay (Rajkummar Rao). Vijay persistently pursues Rani with red ‘ILU’ balloons and staking her in the library until she finally relents. Rani is no longer ‘cool’ enough for him, we surmise. Read more on this news related to 'Rani'
- Rani-Nargis: Who will be the more popular Chopra bahu?
Rani Mukerji and Nargis Fakhri have the Chopra brothers, Aditya and Uday in common Read more on this news related to 'Rani'