Rancheros Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Rancheros'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Rancheros'
- Huevos rancheros: This article is about the food. For the band, see Huevos Rancheros (band). Huevos rancheros (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈweβoz ranˈtʃeɾos], "rancher's eggs"
- Rancheros visitadores: The Rancheros Visitadores or the "Visiting Ranchers" is a social club in the United States. The group meets on ranch land in Santa Barbara and embarks
- Huevos Rancheros (band): Huevos Rancheros were a Canadian indie rock band from Calgary, Alberta, active from 1990 to 2000. Huevos Rancheros performed an instrumental blend of
- 15 Exitos Rancheros: 15 Exitos Rancheros is a compilation album by Al Hurricane, Al Hurricane, Jr., & Tiny Morrie. It is the thirteenth full-length album released by the New
- 15 Exitos Rancheros, Vol. 2: 15 Exitos Rancheros, Vol. 2 is the second compilation album by Al Hurricane, Al Hurricane, Jr., & Tiny Morrie. It is the fifteenth album released by the