Rancheros Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Rancheros'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Rancheros'
- Huevos rancheros: This article is about the food. For the band, see Huevos Rancheros (band). Huevos rancheros (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈweβoz ranˈtʃeɾos], "rancher's eggs")
- Rancheros visitadores: creation of the Rancheros and began with the first full ride in May 1930. Bohemian Club Bohemian Grove Cremation of care "Los Rancheros ride again".
- Huevos Rancheros (band): see huevos rancheros. Huevos Rancheros are a Canadian indie rock band formed in 1990 from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Huevos Rancheros perform an instrumental
- 15 Exitos Rancheros: 15 Exitos Rancheros is a compilation album by Al Hurricane, Al Hurricane, Jr., & Tiny Morrie. It is the thirteenth full-length album released by the New
- 15 Exitos Rancheros, Vol. 2: 15 Exitos Rancheros, Vol. 2 is the second compilation album by Al Hurricane, Al Hurricane, Jr., & Tiny Morrie. It is the fifteenth album released by the