Ranchero Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ranchero'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ranchero'
- Ranchero: Ranchero — the term in the Spanish language for a rancher, meaning a person working on a ranch. Ranchero may also refer to: Ford Ranchero — Ford Motor
- Ford Ranchero: The Ford Ranchero was a coupe utility produced between 1957 and 1979. Unlike a pickup truck, the Ranchero was adapted from a two-door station wagon platform
- Corazón Ranchero: Corazón Ranchero is the fourth studio album by Shaila Dúrcal. It was released on June 23, 2009. Cenizas Tatuajes Tu Infame Engaño Y Llegaste Tú Dos Coronas
- The Gay Ranchero: The Gay Ranchero is a 1948 American film starring Roy Rogers. The Gay Ranchero at the Internet Movie Database
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Ranchero Album: The Latin Grammy Award for Best Ranchero Album is an honor presented annually at the Latin Grammy Awards, a ceremony that recognizes excellence and creates
- Huevos rancheros: This article is about the food. For the band, see Huevos Rancheros (band). Huevos rancheros (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈweβoz ranˈtʃeɾos], "rancher's eggs")
- The Ranchero's Revenge: The Ranchero's Revenge is a 1913 film directed by D. W. Griffith. Lionel Barrymore as The Ranchero Harry Carey as The Schemer Claire McDowell as The