Ranchero Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ranchero'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ranchero'
- Ranchero: Ranchero is the term in the Spanish language for a rancher, meaning a person working on a ranch. Ranchero may also refer to: Ford Ranchero — Ford Motor
- Ford Ranchero: The Ford Ranchero is a coupe utility that was produced by Ford between 1957 and 1979. Ford is starting to bring them back in 2017. Unlike
- Corazón Ranchero: Corazón Ranchero is the fourth studio album by Shaila Dúrcal. It was released on June 23, 2009. The album received a Grammy nomination for Best Regional
- The Gay Ranchero: The Gay Ranchero is a 1948 American film starring Roy Rogers. The Gay Ranchero at the Internet Movie Database
- The Ranchero's Revenge: The Ranchero's Revenge is a 1913 American film directed by D. W. Griffith. Lionel Barrymore as The Ranchero Harry Carey as The Schemer Claire McDowell
- Huevos rancheros: This article is about the food. For the band, see Huevos Rancheros (band). Huevos rancheros (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈweβoz ranˈtʃeɾos], "rancher's eggs"
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Ranchero/Mariachi Album: The Latin Grammy Award for Best Ranchero Album was an honor presented annually at the Latin Grammy Awards, a ceremony that recognizes excellence and creates
- Huevos Rancheros (band): Huevos Rancheros were a Canadian indie rock band from Calgary, Alberta, active from 1990 to 2000. Huevos Rancheros performed an instrumental blend of