Ranchero Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ranchero'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ranchero'
- Ranchero: Ranchero — the term in the Spanish language for a rancher, meaning a person working on a ranch. Ranchero may also refer to: Ford Ranchero — Ford Motor
- Ford Ranchero: The Ford Ranchero was a coupe utility produced between 1957 and 1979. Unlike a pickup truck, the Ranchero was adapted from a two-door station wagon platform
- Corazón Ranchero: Corazón Ranchero is the fourth studio album by Shaila Dúrcal. It was released on June 23, 2009. Cenizas Tatuajes Tu Infame Engaño Y Llegaste Tú Dos Coronas
- The Gay Ranchero: The Gay Ranchero is a 1948 American film starring Roy Rogers. The Gay Ranchero at the Internet Movie Database
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Ranchero Album: The Latin Grammy Award for Best Ranchero Album is an honor presented annually at the Latin Grammy Awards, a ceremony that recognizes excellence and creates
- Huevos rancheros: This article is about the food. For the band, see Huevos Rancheros (band). Huevos rancheros (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈweβoz ranˈtʃeɾos], "rancher's eggs")
- Lo Nuestro Award for Ranchero Artist of the Year: The Lo Nuestro Award for Ranchero Artist of the Year is an award presented annually by American network Univision. It was first awarded in 2001 and has
- The Ranchero's Revenge: The Ranchero's Revenge is a 1913 film directed by D. W. Griffith. Lionel Barrymore as The Ranchero Harry Carey as The Schemer Claire McDowell as The
Ranchero Sample Sentences in News
- A Bolivian Folk Singer Walks Into A Portuguese Dance Club...
We've also got some odd combinations that turn out fantastically well, including Bolivian indigenous folk and electronic music, Mexican ranchero pop love songs and more. Read more on this news related to 'Ranchero'