Raking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Raking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Raking'
- Raking fire: In naval warfare, raking fire is fire directed parallel to the long axis of an enemy ship. Although each shot is directed against a smaller target profile
- Raking the Ashes: Raking the Ashes is a 2005 novel by Anne Fine. It is narrated in the first person by Tilly. Tilly has always been adept at knowing and getting what she
- Raking light: In some instances raking light may help reveal pentimenti or changes in an artist's intention. In the case of wall paintings, raking light helps show preparatory
Raking Sample Sentences in News
- Raking tips to make the task easier
Raking up the leaves is very likely one of the last garden chores you will have left to do at this time of year Read more on this news related to 'Raking'
- Valerie Myers: Trees' beauty outweighs raking
I just started raking leaves this week. Read more on this news related to 'Raking'
- Practice Safe Raking with Tips from Amica Insurance
Raking can result in achy, pulled or even torn muscles, and Amica Insurance is offering tips to help keep you and your family members safe. (PRWeb October 29, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/10/prweb12287242.htm Read more on this news related to 'Raking'