Raking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Raking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Raking'
- Raking fire: In naval warfare , raking fire is fire directed parallel to the long axis of an enemy ship . Although each shot is directed against a ...
- Raking light: Raking light, the illumination of objects from a light source at an oblique angle ... Using raking light, the effects of impasto and the ...
- Raking the Ashes: Raking the Ashes is a 2005 novel by Anne Fine . It is narrated in the first person by Tilly. Tilly has always been adept at knowing and ...
Raking Sample Sentences in News
- Practice Safe Raking with Tips from Amica Insurance
Raking can result in achy, pulled or even torn muscles, and Amica Insurance is offering tips to help keep you and your family members safe. (PRWeb October 29, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/10/prweb12287242.htm Read more on this news related to 'Raking'
- VIDEO: Wong's journey from Hollywood to Asia
China's box office has been raking in more than $3bn since last year, which is why Hollywood actor Russell Wong finds himself working more in Asia than in LA. Read more on this news related to 'Raking'
- New England raking in millions from leaf peepers
JAFFREY, N.H. (AP) — On Mount Monadnock, hikers file up the 3,165-foot peak in lockstep, protected from drizzling rain by a luminous golden canopy of leaves. They're not just gazing at foliage — they're looking at cold, hard cash. Read more on this news related to 'Raking'