Raking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Raking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Raking'
- Raking fire: In naval warfare , raking fire is fire directed parallel to the long axis of an enemy ship . Although each shot is directed against a ...
- Raking light: Raking light, the illumination of objects from a light source at an oblique angle ... Using raking light, the effects of impasto and the ...
- Raking the Ashes: Raking the Ashes is a 2005 novel by Anne Fine . It is narrated in the first person by Tilly. Tilly has always been adept at knowing and ...
Raking Sample Sentences in News
- New England raking in millions from leaf peepers
JAFFREY, N.H. (AP) — On Mount Monadnock, hikers file up the 3,165-foot peak in lockstep, protected from drizzling rain by a luminous golden canopy of leaves. They're not just gazing at foliage — they're looking at cold, hard cash. Read more on this news related to 'Raking'
- Salisbury woman dead after being stung by yellow jackets
The woman, whose name has not been confirmed, was raking leaves at a home on Bethel Drive when she was stung. Officials confirmed that the woman was stung multiple times. Read more on this news related to 'Raking'
- Raking time: Leaf pickup runs Oct. 26 to Nov. 29
Leaf pickup programWhat: Fort Morgan's annual Leaf Pickup Program When: Sunday, Oct. 26, through Saturday, Nov. Read more on this news related to 'Raking'