Raking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Raking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Raking'
- Raking fire: In sailing naval warfare, raking fire is fire directed parallel to the long axis of an enemy ship from ahead or astern. Although each shot is directed
- Raking light: In some instances raking light may help reveal pentimenti or changes in an artist's intention. In the case of wall paintings, raking light helps show preparatory
Raking Sample Sentences in News
- The top 6 Hollywood celebs: How do they rank in salary and charity?
The current highest-paid movie stars are raking in millions of dollars per film. Their talent and iconic roles have earned them large paychecks, leading some to wonder where that money goes. If they are making millions, how many of them are actually giving back to charity? The Hollywood Reporter recently released a list of Hollywood’s top paid actors based on ho Read more on this news related to 'Raking'
- College athletes should be paid: Former UCLA star
March Madness is raking in big bucks for the NCAA. Former UCLA basketball star Ed O'Bannon thinks players should also get paid. Read more on this news related to 'Raking'
- Athiest Bible salesman makes £5,000 each month working just ONE hour a day
THE American entrepreneur might only spend one hour a day tinkering with his Spanish Bible app, but he's raking in £60,000 a year. Read more on this news related to 'Raking'