Raking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Raking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Raking'
- Raking fire: In sailing naval warfare, raking fire is fire directed parallel to the long axis of an enemy ship from ahead or astern. Although each shot is directed
- Raking light: In some instances raking light may help reveal pentimenti or changes in an artist's intention. In the case of wall paintings, raking light helps show preparatory
Raking Sample Sentences in News
- New 'bond king' Jeff Gundlach raking in the cash
Jeff Gundlach's DoubleLine Capital is raking in cash despite uncertainty about the bond market. Read more on this news related to 'Raking'
- Watch This $200,000 2014 Porsche Turbo 911 S Burn to the Ground!
A bit of gratuitous, traffic-raking Internet entertainment at the expense of a German supercar Read more on this news related to 'Raking'
- Republicans push bill that could disclose Sandra Lee’s income
Open her cookbooks. If Gov. Cuomo wants lawmakers to disclose their private clients, then Republicans want his girlfriend, celebrity chef Sandra Lee, to reveal how much dough she’s raking in.... Read more on this news related to 'Raking'