Raiding Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- characterized by plundering or pillaging or marauding; "bands of marauding Indians"; "predatory warfare"; "a raiding party"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Raiding'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Raiding'
- Raiding: meanings Raid (gaming), a group of video game players who join forces Raiding, Austria, a town in Austria Party raiding, a tactic in American politics
- Raiding, Austria: The municipality lies on Raiding Creek in Middle Burgenland; Raiding is the only borough in the municipality. Raiding was first documented in 1425
- Slave raiding:  Slave raiding has occurred since antiquity. Some of the earliest surviving written records of slave raiding come from Sumer (in present-day
- Ram-raiding: ram-raids often erect strong barriers or obstructions, such as bollards, to discourage such attacks. ATM centres are also victims of ram-raiding, with
- Liszthaus Raiding: The Liszthaus Raiding is the birthplace of Franz Liszt in Raiding in Burgenland, Austria. Liszt was born here in 1811. Today it is a museum. A concert
- Party raiding: Not to be confused with panty raiding. Party raiding describes a tactic in American politics where members of one party vote in another party's primary
- Cattle raiding: unsuspecting customers. Beefsteak Raid Border Reivers Captain Starlight Horse theft Jack Sully Cattle raiding in Kenya Slave raiding Sudanese nomadic conflicts