Raiding Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- characterized by plundering or pillaging or marauding; "bands of marauding Indians"; "predatory warfare"; "a raiding party"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Raiding'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Raiding'
- Raiding: Raiding may refer to: The present participle of the verb raid , which itself has several ... Party raiding , a tactic in American politics ...
- Raiding, Austria: Raiding. (ˈʁaɪdɪŋ; Doborján, ˈdoborjaːn, Rajnof ... File:Raiding-Franz-Liszt-Geburtshaus-%28100411%29. jpg | Birthplace of Franz Liszt in Raiding. ...
- Party raiding: Party raiding describes a tactic in American politics where members of one party vote in another party's primary election in an effort to ...
- Commerce raiding: Commerce raiding is a form of naval warfare used to destroy or disrupt logistics of the enemy on the open sea by attacking its merchant ...
Raiding Sample Sentences in News
- Chimps caught on film raiding corn farm, having sex
Brooks Hays KABAROLE, Uganda, Oct. 23 (UPI) -- For the first time, biologists have documented what they refer to as frequent and risky nighttime raids of neighboring farms by groups of chimps. Read more on this news related to 'Raiding'
- Fridge-raiding Teletubbie charged with burglary
Ben Hooper BETHLEHEM, Pa., Oct. 30 (UPI) -- Police in Pennsylvania said a man who dressed as the yellow Teletubbie and broke into a friend's home for leftover Chinese food has been charged with burglary. Read more on this news related to 'Raiding'
- Thieving Chimps Caught Raiding Crops at Night (Video)
A team of scientists laid camera traps in the maize fields of Uganda's Kibale National Park to observe the animals' illicit activities. Follow us @livescience, Facebook & Google+. Read more on this news related to 'Raiding'