Rahil Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Rahil'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Rahil'
- T. F. O'Rahilly: Infobox scientist is being considered for merging. › Thomas Francis O'Rahilly (Irish: Tomás Proinsias Ó Rathaile; 1883–1953) was an Irish scholar of
- Rahil Shah: bowler. "Rahil Shah". CricketArchive. Retrieved 23 January 2015. Player profile: Rahil Shah from ESPNcricinfo Player profile: Rahil Shah from CricketArchive
- Rahil Ahmad Fourmoli: Ahmad Rahil Fourmoli (born 1972) is an Afghan football player. He has played for Afghanistan national team. Rahil Ahmad Fourmoli at National-Football-Teams
- Rahil Gangjee: Rahil Gangjee (born 2 October 1978) is a professional golfer from India who currently plays on the Asian Tour, where he has one victory. Gangjee was
- Kerins O'Rahilly's GAA: Kerins O'Rahilly's are a Gaelic Athletic Association club from Tralee County Kerry, Ireland. They are based in the Strand Road area of the town. They
- The O'Rahilly: Michael Joseph O'Rahilly (Irish: Mícheál Seosamh Ó Rathaille or Ua Rathghaille); (22 April 1875 –29 April 1916) known as The O'Rahilly, was an Irish republican
- Rahil Ahmed: Rahil Ahmed (born 3 January 1994) is a Dutch cricketer. He made his List A cricket debut in the 2015 ICC World Cricket League Division Two tournament
- O'Rahilly's historical model: O'Rahilly's historical model is a theory of the history of early Ireland put forward by Celts scholar T. F. O'Rahilly in 1946. It was based on his study
Meaning of the Name 'Rahil'
- Meaning: Innocent
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female