Rahil Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Rahil'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Rahil'
- Rahil Ahmad Fourmoli: Ahmad Rahil Fourmoli (born 1972) is an Afghan football player. He has played for Afghanistan national team. Rahil Ahmad Fourmoli at National-Football-Teams
- Rahil Shah: bowler. "Rahil Shah". CricketArchive. Retrieved 23 January 2015. Player profile: Rahil Shah from ESPNcricinfo Player profile: Rahil Shah from CricketArchive
- Rahil Azam: Rahil Azam (born 27 September 1981 Bangalore) is an Indian model and television actor. He studied Software engineering in Banglore. He moved to Mumbai
- The O'Rahilly: Michael Joseph O'Rahilly (Irish: Mícheál Seosamh Ó Rathaille or Ua Rathghaille); (22 April 1875 –29 April 1916) known as The O'Rahilly, was an Irish republican
- T. F. O'Rahilly: Thomas Francis O'Rahilly (Irish: Tomás Proinsias Ó Rathaile; 1883–1953) was an Irish scholar of the Celtic languages, particularly in the fields of Historical
- Rahil Ahmed: Rahil Ahmed (born 3 January 1994) is a Dutch cricketer. He made his List A cricket debut in the 2015 ICC World Cricket League Division Two tournament
- O'Rahilly: O'Rahilly is an Irish surname, and may refer to one of the following: Alfred O'Rahilly (1884–1969), noted academic, President of University College Cork
- Rahil Gangjee: Rahil Gangjee (born 2 October 1978) is a professional golfer from India who currently plays on the Asian Tour, where he has one victory. Gangjee was
- Alfred O'Rahilly: Alfred O'Rahilly (1 October 1884 – 1 August 1969) was a noted academic, president of University College Cork and a Teachta Dála (TD) for Cork City.
- Stephen O'Rahilly: Sir Stephen Patrick O'Rahilly MD FRS FRCP FRCP FRCPath FRS FMedSci is an Irish-British physician and Professor known for his research into the molecular
Meaning of the Name 'Rahil'
- Meaning: Innocent
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female