Ragnar Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ragnar'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ragnar'
- Ragnar: Ragnar (Old Norse Ragnarr) is a masculine Germanic given name, composed of the Old Norse elements ragin- "counsel" and hari- "army". The Proto-Germanic
- Ragnar Lodbrok: Ragnar Lodbrok or Lothbrok (Old Norse: Ragnarr Loðbrók, "Ragnar Shaggy-Breeches") was a legendary viking leader and hero of Old Norse poetry and sagas
- Ragnar Granit: Ragnar Arthur Granit ForMemRS (October 30, 1900 – March 12, 1991) was a Swedish-speaking Finnish and later Swedish scientist who was awarded the Nobel
- Ragnar Sigurðsson: patronymic, not a family name; this person is referred to by the given name Ragnar. Ragnar Sigurðsson (born 19 June 1986) is an Icelandic professional footballer
- Ragnar Frisch: Ragnar Anton Kittil Frisch (3 March 1895 – 31 January 1973) was a Norwegian economist and the co-recipient of the first Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic
- SS Martti Ragnar (1934): SS Martti Ragnar was a Finnish steam freighter own by Ragnar Nordström and named after his son Martti-Ragnar Nordström. In 1939, while carrying a cargo
- Tale of Ragnar's Sons: Tale of Ragnar's sons (Old Norse: Ragnarssona þáttr) is an Old Norse story about Ragnar Lodbrok and his sons. When Sigurd Hring dies, Ragnar succeeds
- Ragnar Lundberg: Ragnar "Ragge" Torsten Lundberg (22 September 1924 – 10 July 2011) was a Swedish pole vaulter who competed at the 1948, 1952 and 1956 Olympics. He won
- Ragnar Bragason: by the given name Ragnar. Ragnar Bragason (born 15 September 1971) is an Icelandic film director, screenwriter and producer. Ragnar was born in Reykjavík
- Tale of Ragnar Lodbrok: Tale of Ragnar Lodbrok (Old Norse: Ragnars saga Loðbrókar) is an Icelandic legendary saga of the 13th century about the Viking ruler Ragnar Lodbrok.
Meaning of the Name 'Ragnar'
- Meaning: Strong counselor. Ancient personal name.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male