Ragnar Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ragnar'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ragnar'
- Ragnar: Ragnar Arnalds Ragnar Axelsson Ragnar Benson Ragnar Berg Ragnar Bergstedt Ragnar Bjarnason Ragnar Bjerkreim Ragnar Bøe Elgsaas Ragnar Bohlin Ragnar Bragason
- Ragnar Lodbrok: Ragnar Lodbrok or Lothbrok (Old Norse: Ragnarr Loðbrók, "Ragnar Hairy Breeches") was a legendary Norse ruler and hero from the Viking Age described in
- Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson: name; this person is properly referred to by the given name Ólafur. Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson [ˈouːlavʏr ˈraknar ˈkrimsɔn] ( listen), (born 14 May 1943) is the
- Ragnar Zolberg: Ragnar Zolberg (real name Ragnar Sólberg Rafnsson; born 2 December 1986) is an Icelandic singer, guitarist and songwriter of the Icelandic hard rock band
- Ragnar Kjartansson: Ragnar Kjartansson may refer to: Ragnar Kjartansson (sculptor) (1923–1989), Icelandic sculptor Ragnar Kjartansson (performance artist) (born 1976), Icelandic
- Ragnar Granit: Ragnar Arthur Granit ForMemRS (October 30, 1900 – March 12, 1991) was a Finnish/Swedish scientist who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- Ragnar Tørnquist: Ragnar Tørnquist (born 31 July 1970) is a Norwegian game designer and author. He has been working for Funcom in Oslo since 1994, and has founded his own
- Ragnar Östberg: Ragnar Östberg (14 July 1866 - 5 February 1945) was a Swedish architect who is most famous for designing Stockholm City Hall. Östberg was born in 1866
- Ragnar Frisch: Ragnar Anton Kittil Frisch (3 March 1895 – 31 January 1973) was a Norwegian economist and the co-winner with Jan Tinbergen of the first Nobel Memorial
- Ragnar Søderlind: Ragnar Søderlind (born June 27, 1945) is a Norwegian composer. He has written ballets and operas, and for the concert hall, programmatic works based on
Meaning of the Name 'Ragnar'
- Meaning: Strong counselor. Ancient personal name.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male