RIGG Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'RIGG'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'RIGG'
- Rigg: rigg is used in place names Haverigg, Eccle Riggs Scots 'ridge' or 'furrow' Rigg is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Archie Rigg,
- Diana Rigg: Dame Enid Diana Elizabeth Rigg, DBE (born 20 July 1938) is an English actress. She is perhaps best known for the role of Emma Peel in the TV series The
- High Rigg: High Rigg is a small fell located in the English Lake District, approximately three miles southeast of the town of Keswick. It occupies an unusual position
- Robin Rigg Wind Farm: Robin Rigg Wind Farm, Scotland's first offshore wind farm, was constructed by E.ON at Robin Rigg in the Solway Firth, a sandbank midway between the Galloway
- George Rigg: George Rigg (19 July 1814 – 18 January 1887) was a Scottish Roman Catholic clergyman who served as the Bishop of Dunkeld from 1878 to 1887. Born in Groghmore
- Sean Rigg: British musician who died in police custody, see Death of Sean Rigg. Sean Michael Rigg (born 1 October 1988) is an English footballer who plays for League
- Orton Rigg: Orton Rigg is a hamlet in the City of Carlisle district of Cumbria, England. The hamlet is located south-west of the city of Carlisle and north of the
- Crime Rigg and Sherburn Hill Quarries: 54°46′7″N 1°27′58″W / 54.76861°N 1.46611°W / 54.76861; -1.46611 Crime Rigg and Sherburn Hill Quarries is a Site of Special Scientific Interest in County
- Riggs Park: Riggs Park is a mostly black residential neighborhood in Northeast Washington, D.C. It is bounded by Riggs Road NE to the south and east, Eastern Avenue
- Knott Rigg: Knott Rigg is a fell at the head of the Newlands Valley in the English Lake District. It is situated some 8.5 kilometres south west of Keswick and has
Meaning of the Name 'RIGG'
- Meaning: Lives near the ridge
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male