RIGG Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'RIGG'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'RIGG'
- Rigg: Rigg comes from the Scottish word "ridge" or "furrow". It may refer to: Rigg is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Archie Rigg (1872–1951)
- Diana Rigg: Dame Enid Diana Elizabeth Rigg, DBE (born 20 July 1938) is an English actress. She played Emma Peel in the 1960s TV series The Avengers, and plays Olenna
- Sean Rigg: British musician who died in police custody, see Death of Sean Rigg. Sean Michael Rigg (born 1 October 1988) is an English footballer who plays for EFL
- William Rigg (politician): William Rigg (1 January 1847 – 3 November 1926) was an English-born Australian politician. He was born in Liverpool to joiner George Rigg and Sarah Barclay
- James Harrison Rigg: James Harrison Rigg (16 January 1821 – 7 April 1909) was an English nonconformist minister and Methodist educator. He was born at Newcastle-on-Tyne on
- Richard Rigg (British politician): Richard Rigg (1877 – 29 August 1942) was a British Liberal Party politician who defected to the Conservatives. Born in Kendal, Cumberland, Rigg was elected
- Bryan Mark Rigg: Bryan Mark Rigg (born March 16, 1971) is an American author and speaker who received his B.A with Honors from Yale University and his Masters and his Ph
- William Rigg: For the Australian politician, see William Rigg (politician). The Ven. William Harrison Rigg , DD, MA was an Anglican priest and author. He was born
- Steven Rigg: Steven James Rigg (born 30 June 1992) is an English footballer who plays as a striker for Scottish Championship club Queen of the South. Rigg began his
- Edwin Augustus Rigg: Edwin Augustus Rigg (1822–1882), 49er, was a military officer in the American Civil War and the Apache Wars. Edwin Agustus Rigg was born Jan 15, 1822
Meaning of the Name 'RIGG'
- Meaning: Lives near the ridge
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male