RIGG Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'RIGG'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'RIGG'
- Rigg: Rigg comes from the Scottish word "ridge" or "furrow". It may refer to: Rigg is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Archie Rigg (1872–1951)
- Diana Rigg: Dame Enid Diana Elizabeth Rigg, DBE (born 20 July 1938) is an English actress. She played Emma Peel in the 60's TV series The Avengers, and plays Olenna
- High Rigg: High Rigg is a small fell located in the English Lake District, approximately three miles southeast of the town of Keswick. It occupies an unusual position
- Crime Rigg and Sherburn Hill Quarries: Crime Rigg and Sherburn Hill Quarries is a Site of Special Scientific Interest in County Durham, England. It lies about 1 km east of the village of Sherburn
- Riggs Park: Riggs Park is a residential neighborhood in Northeast Washington, D.C. It is bounded by Riggs Road NE to the south and east, Eastern Avenue to the north
- Robin Rigg Wind Farm: Robin Rigg Wind Farm, Scotland's first offshore wind farm, was constructed by E.ON at Robin Rigg in the Solway Firth, a sandbank midway between the Galloway
- Knott Rigg: Knott Rigg is a fell at the head of the Newlands Valley in the English Lake District. It is situated some 8.5 kilometres south west of Keswick and has
- Sean Rigg: British musician who died in police custody, see Death of Sean Rigg. Sean Michael Rigg (born 1 October 1988) is an English footballer who plays for League
- Great Rigg: Great Rigg is a fell in the English Lake District, situated 7 kilometres north-north-west of Ambleside and reaching a height of 766 metres (2,513 feet)
Meaning of the Name 'RIGG'
- Meaning: Lives near the ridge
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male