Qwerty Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Qwerty'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Qwerty'
- QWERTY: article is about the keyboard layout. For other uses, see QWERTY (disambiguation). QWERTY /ˈkwɜrti/ is the most common modern-day keyboard layout for
- 6600 Qwerty: 6600 Qwerty is a main belt asteroid with an orbital period of 1237.2116562 days (3.39 years). The asteroid was discovered on August 17, 1988. It is a large
- QWERTY (disambiguation): QWERTY can refer to: QWERTY, keyboard layout Qwerty (comics) Switching barriers, also known as the QWERTY effect Qwerty, a computer in the children's
Qwerty Sample Sentences in News
- BlackBerry Q20 Classic Release Date, News: New Video Flaunts Keyboard Shortcuts
In February, BlackBerry unveiled the iteration of their well-loved physical QWERTY smartphones, the Q20 or the BlackBerry Classic. It recently went up for a pre-order this week and is reported to hit the shelves on Dec. 17. Read more on this news related to 'Qwerty'
- BlackBerry Classic with QWERTY keys and Android apps available to pre-order now for £350, $450
If you had to draw a picture of a BlackBerry, it would probably look like the new BlackBerry Classic. Read more on this news related to 'Qwerty'
- When Dvorak dies because of Word bug
Reader Jane Kerns has a bone to pick with Microsoft in regard to her favorite keyboard layout. She writes: I have used the Dvorak keyboard layout for close to 30 years. I also use Microsoft Word 2011. My problems started with the most recent update, 14.4.3. Now when I open Word and/or when I open a Word document, the keyboard layout changes to QWERTY. I talked to Read more on this news related to 'Qwerty'