Qwerty Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Qwerty'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Qwerty'
- QWERTY: article is about the keyboard layout. For other uses, see QWERTY (disambiguation). QWERTY (pronounced /ˈkwɜrti/ or /ˈkwɛərti/) is the most common modern-day
- 6600 Qwerty: 6600 Qwerty is a main belt asteroid with an orbital period of 1237.2116562 days (3.39 years). The asteroid was discovered on August 17, 1988. It is a large
- QWERTY (disambiguation): QWERTY can refer to: QWERTY, keyboard layout Qwerty (comics) Switching barriers, also known as the QWERTY effect Qwerty, a computer in the children's
Qwerty Sample Sentences in News
- The QWERTY phone still lives! 10 keyboard phones you can buy right now
Think phones with QWERTY keyboards are dead and gone? Think again. We've found ten different devices you can go and buy today, and each has its own physical keyboard. Surprisingly, they aren't all made by BlackBerry either. The post The QWERTY phone still lives! 10 keyboard phones you can buy right now appeared first on Digital Trends . Read more on this news related to 'Qwerty'
- Mad Catz Surfr combines QWERTY keys with game controls (pictures)
Mad Catz's latest gaming controller packs a mini QWERTY keyboard for typing to your Android TV box. Read more on this news related to 'Qwerty'
- BlackBerry Classic to arrive at Verizon online Thursday
The QWERTY keyboard-equipped phone won't be available at physical stores until March 5. Verizon is offering all buyers a $50 rebate with the standard two-year contract. Read more on this news related to 'Qwerty'