Qwerty Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Qwerty'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Qwerty'
- QWERTY: article is about the keyboard layout. For other uses, see QWERTY (disambiguation). QWERTY /ˈkwɜrti/ is the most common modern-day keyboard layout for
- 6600 Qwerty: 6600 Qwerty is a main belt asteroid with an orbital period of 1237.2116562 days (3.39 years). The asteroid was discovered on August 17, 1988. It is a large
- QWERTY (disambiguation): QWERTY can refer to: QWERTY, keyboard layout Qwerty (comics) Switching barriers, also known as the QWERTY effect Qwerty, a computer in the children's
Qwerty Sample Sentences in News
- Hello, 1999: BlackBerry Turns Back Clock With Classic QWERTY Phone
All your QWERTY keyboard dreams come true. BlackBerry fans, rejoice! Mobile users who miss BlackBerry's physical keyboard are in luck, as the phone maker has finally launched the Classic , a smartphone with a full, physical QWERTY keyboard and navigation keys to go along with its 3.5-inch touch-screen display. Read Full Story Read more on this news related to 'Qwerty'
- BlackBerry Classic: Familiar QWERTY Design Packs High-Performance Features
Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release. Read more on this news related to 'Qwerty'
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Killer Smartphone for Keyboard Lovers
If you're still using a BlackBerry smartphone with a "physical" QWERTY keyboard, or if you've switched platforms but still harbor fantasies about a return to the good old days when you didn't spend as much time cursing your on-screen keypad as you do typing on it, the BlackBerry Classic is the smartphone you've been waiting for. Read more on this news related to 'Qwerty'