Qwerty Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Qwerty'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Qwerty'
- QWERTY: article is about the keyboard layout. For other uses, see QWERTY (disambiguation). QWERTY (pronounced /ˈkwɜrti/ or /ˈkwɛərti/) is the most common modern-day
- 6600 Qwerty: 6600 Qwerty is a main belt asteroid with an orbital period of 1237.2116562 days (3.39 years). The asteroid was discovered on August 17, 1988. It is a large
- QWERTY (disambiguation): QWERTY can refer to: QWERTY, keyboard layout Qwerty (comics) Switching barriers, also known as the QWERTY effect Qwerty, a computer in the children's
Qwerty Sample Sentences in News
- Blackberry Classic Release Date: Popular QWERTY Handset Hits Indonesian Market, How Much Would It Cost?
More than a year ago, who would have thought we would still be talking about Blackberry and its new smartphones? Read more on this news related to 'Qwerty'
- Patent Reveals Nokia QWERTY Smartphone with Rotating Touchscreen
Smartphones are taking on all sorts of shapes and sizes these days. Read more on this news related to 'Qwerty'
- Nokia N800 Version 2 to Feature Retractable QWERTY Keyboard
Even though the Nokia N800 received a rather major upgrade recently, that hasn’t stopped the Finnish developer from working on the handheld’s successor. What you see before is the rumored follow-up to the Nokia N800 Internet Tablet. Read more on this news related to 'Qwerty'