Qwerty Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Qwerty'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Qwerty'
- QWERTY: QWERTY is a keyboard layout for Latin script. The name comes from the order of the first six keys on the top left letter row of the keyboard (Q W E R T
- QWERTY (disambiguation): QWERTY may refer to: QWERTY, keyboard layout Qwerty (comics) Switching barriers, also known as the QWERTY effect Qwerty, a computer in the children's
- QWERTY Tummy: QWERTY Tummy is a term denoted for the phenomenon of an upset stomach that comes from the use of filthy keyboards and in more recent times, from the use
- Qwerty Films: Qwerty Films is a British film production company, set up by Michael Kuhn in 1999. Florence Foster Jenkins (2016) Suite française (2014) Chef (2014) The
- Latin-script non-QWERTY keyboards: The QWERTY keyboard layout, and its direct derivatives such as QWERTZ, is the primary keyboard layout for the Latin alphabet. However, there are also keyboard