Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Quint'
Quint Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one [syn: five, 5, V, cinque, quintet, fivesome, quintuplet, pentad, fin, Phoebe, Little Phoebe]
- one of five children born at the same time from the same pregnancy [syn: quintuplet, quin]
- Quint \Quint\, n. [F. quinte, fr. L. quintus, quinta, the fifth,
quinque five. See Five.]
- A set or sequence of five, as in piquet.
- (Mus.) The interval of a fifth.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quint'
- Quint: Quint may refer to: Quint (Jaws character), a character from Jaws. Quint (fire apparatus), a piece of fire apparatus combining features of an ...
- Quint (fire apparatus): A quintuple combination pumper or quint is a fire service apparatus that serves the dual purpose of an engine and a ladder truck . ...
- Deron Quint: Deron Timothy Quint (born March 12, 1976 in Durham , New Hampshire ) is an ice hockey defenseman currently playing with HC Neftekhimik ...
- Honda Quint: The Honda Quint was a subcompact car manufactured by Honda Motor Co. Ltd. of Japan, based on the Honda Civic . It was introduced in 1980 ...
- Quintinius Verginix: Usually referred to as Quint or, later, Cloud Wolf, Quint was a Knight Academic and a Sky Pirate Captain. collectively known as the Quint Sequence. ...
- Olivier Quint: Olivier Quint (born November 29, 1971 in Saint-Quentin, Aisne ) is a former footballer from France who played for CS Sedan Ardennes ...
Words and phrases related to 'Quint'
Meaning of the Name 'Quint'
- Meaning: Variant of Quentin fifth. Surname.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male
Quint Sample Sentences in News
- EXLEY Expands to Canada, Torontonians Can Now Share Scoops, Eh!
MIAMI -- EXLEY Media Inc. ("EXLEY Media"), a subsidiary of QUINT Media Inc. ("QUINT") (OTCQB:QUNI), today announced EXLEY's expansion to Canada, with Toronto the first city to be unlocked. ... Read more on this news related to 'Quint'
- Bo Pelini shuts down a Quint Kessenich halftime question
Poor Quint. Man, poor Quint Kessenich. The guy has to ask grumpy college football coaches questions on the move. After Mark Dantonio snapped at him last week , Bo Pelini met Kessenich's question about the two interceptions Nebraska threw to fall behind 14-3 at halftime with a little snit of his own: Read more on this news related to 'Quint'
- EXLEY Unlocks Potential for Android Users to Become Citizen Journalists
MIAMI -- EXLEY Media Inc. ("EXLEY Media"), a subsidiary of QUINT Media Inc. ("QUINT") (OTCQB:QUNI), today announced the Android application for EXLEY (www.GetExley.com) is available ... Read more on this news related to 'Quint'