Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Quint'
Quint Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one [syn: five, 5, V, cinque, quintet, fivesome, quintuplet, pentad, fin, Phoebe, Little Phoebe]
- one of five children born at the same time from the same pregnancy [syn: quintuplet, quin]
- Quint \Quint\, n. [F. quinte, fr. L. quintus, quinta, the fifth,
quinque five. See Five.]
- A set or sequence of five, as in piquet.
- (Mus.) The interval of a fifth.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quint'
- Quint: Quint may refer to: Quint (Jaws character), a character from Jaws. Quint (fire apparatus), a piece of fire apparatus combining features of an ...
- Quint (fire apparatus): A quintuple combination pumper or quint is a fire service apparatus that serves the dual purpose of an engine and a ladder truck . ...
- Deron Quint: Deron Timothy Quint (born March 12, 1976 in Durham , New Hampshire ) is an ice hockey defenseman currently playing with HC Neftekhimik ...
- Honda Quint: The Honda Quint was a subcompact car manufactured by Honda Motor Co. Ltd. of Japan, based on the Honda Civic . It was introduced in 1980 ...
- Quintinius Verginix: Usually referred to as Quint or, later, Cloud Wolf, Quint was a Knight Academic and a Sky Pirate Captain. collectively known as the Quint Sequence. ...
- Olivier Quint: Olivier Quint (born November 29, 1971 in Saint-Quentin, Aisne ) is a former footballer from France who played for CS Sedan Ardennes ...
Words and phrases related to 'Quint'
Meaning of the Name 'Quint'
- Meaning: Variant of Quentin fifth. Surname.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male