Quarries Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Quarries'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quarries'
- Chilmark Quarries: operator Chicksgrove Quarry Ltd also extracts Chilmark stone from Chicksgrove Quarry, a site 1.5 miles away. Within the disused quarries on the western side
- Holwell Quarries: Holwell Quarries (grid reference ST726450) is a 1.3 hectare geological Site of Special Scientific Interest at Holwell near Nunney on the Mendip Hills in
- Emborough Quarries: used for construction and railway ballast. There are 2 main quarries and several trial quarries. The site was previously used by the Emborough Brick Co for
- Quarries of the Mendip Hills: Scientific Interest Draycott Quarry Emborough Quarries — geological Site of Special Scientific Interest Fairy Cave Quarry Hobbs Quarry — geological Site of Special
- Quincy Quarries Reservation: 1963. After their abandonment, the open quarries filled with rainwater and ground water. The flooded quarries soon became a popular spot for cliff jumping
- Coaley Wood Quarries: Coaley Wood Quarries (grid reference ST786996) is a 4.85-hectare (12.0-acre) geological Site of Special Scientific Interest in Gloucestershire, notified
- Crime Rigg and Sherburn Hill Quarries: Crime Rigg and Sherburn Hill Quarries is a Site of Special Scientific Interest in County Durham, England. It lies about 1 km east of the village of Sherburn