Quarries Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Quarries'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quarries'
- Stone quarries of ancient Egypt: The stone quarries of ancient Egypt once produced quality stone for the construction of decorative monuments such as sculpture s and ...
- Quarries of the Mendip Hills: The quarries are major suppliers of road stone to southern England, between them producing around twelve million tonnes a year, employing ...
- Quincy Quarries Reservation: The Quincy Quarries, in Quincy, Massachusetts , were the site of the first railroad in the United States and produced granite for over a ...
Quarries Sample Sentences in News
- M & S Stone Quarries, Inc.
Welcome to M & S Stone Quarries, Inc. where we provide our clients with a complete range of building and landscaping stone products. No job is too big or too small. Read more on this news related to 'Quarries'
- Ajman residents seeking ministry intervention over quarry pollution
Residents in Al Subigha in Ajman have demanded the intervention of the Ministry of Water and Environment to reduce pollution caused by local quarries. Ajman's municipal office in Mesfawt confirmed that it was notifying inhabitants of the dates and times of explosions and that quarries are operating from 2pm to 10pm. Umm Abdullah, an Emirati, said that inhabita Read more on this news related to 'Quarries'
- Lens Blog: The Hidden Cities of World War I
Quarries and connecting trenches were nothing less than small cities, where the walls bear witness to the people who fought – and died – in World War I. Read more on this news related to 'Quarries'