Quarries Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Quarries'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quarries'
- Chilmark Quarries: operator Chicksgrove Quarry Ltd also extracts Chilmark stone from Chicksgrove Quarry, a site 1.5 miles away. Within the disused quarries on the western side
- Holwell Quarries: Holwell Quarries (grid reference ST726450) is a 1.3 hectare geological Site of Special Scientific Interest at Holwell near Nunney on the Mendip Hills in
- Alibates Flint Quarries National Monument: related to Alibates Flint Quarries National Monument at Wikimedia Commons National Park Service webpage of Alibates Flint Quarries National Monument Geology
- Emborough Quarries: used for construction and railway ballast. There are 2 main quarries and several trial quarries. The site was previously used by the Emborough Brick Co for
- Quincy Quarries Reservation: 1963. After their abandonment, the open quarries filled with rainwater and ground water. The flooded quarries soon became a popular spot for cliff jumping
- Quarries of the Mendip Hills: Interest Holwell Quarries — geological Site of Special Scientific Interest Shipham Quarry Underwood Quarry (near Wells) Viaduct Quarry — geological Site