Quarries Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Quarries'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quarries'
- Holwell Quarries: Holwell Quarries (grid reference ST726450) is a 1.3 hectare geological Site of Special Scientific Interest at Holwell near Nunney on the Mendip Hills in
- Emborough Quarries: used for construction and railway ballast. There are 2 main quarries and several trial quarries. The site was previously used by the Emborough Brick Co for
- Quincy Quarries Reservation: 1963. After their abandonment, the open quarries filled with rainwater and ground water. The flooded quarries soon became a popular spot for cliff jumping
- Coaley Wood Quarries: Coaley Wood Quarries (grid reference ST786996) is a 4.85-hectare (12.0-acre) geological Site of Special Scientific Interest in Gloucestershire, notified
- Bringing Down Marble from the Quarries to Carrara: Bringing Down Marble from the Quarries to Carrara is a 1911 painting by John Singer Sargent. It is part of the collection of the Metropolitan Museum of
- Quarries of the Mendip Hills: Scientific Interest Draycott Quarry Emborough Quarries — geological Site of Special Scientific Interest Fairy Cave Quarry Hobbs Quarry — geological Site of Special
- Alibates Flint Quarries National Monument: related to Alibates Flint Quarries National Monument at Wikimedia Commons National Park Service webpage of Alibates Flint Quarries National Monument Geology