Quantitative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement; "export wheat without quantitative limitations"; "quantitative analysis determines the amounts and proportions of the chemical constituents of a substance or mixture"
- (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables; "in typical Greek and Latin verse of the classical period the rhymic system is based on some arrangement of long and short elements"
- relating to the measurement of quantity; "quantitative studies"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Quantitative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quantitative'
- Quantitative: to mass, time, or productivity. Quantitative research, scientific investigation of quantitative properties Quantitative verse, a metrical system in poetry
- Quantitative psychology: The American Psychological Association defines Quantitative Psychology as "the study of methods and techniques for the measurement of human attributes
- Quantitative research: sciences such as sociology, economics, anthropology, psychology and others, quantitative research is the systematic empirical investigation of observable phenomena
- Quantitative psychological research: Quantitative psychological research is defined as psychological research which performs mathematical modeling and statistical estimation or statistical
- Quantitative analysis: Quantitative analysis may refer to: Quantitative analysis (finance), an analysis technique applying mathematics (stochastic calculus) to finance Quantitative
- Quantitative analyst: analysts in finance. For analysts in chemistry, see Quantitative analysis (chemistry). A quantitative analyst or quant is a person who specializes in the
- BioMaPS Institute for Quantitative Biology: The BioMaPS Institute for Quantitative Biology at Rutgers University is an interdisciplinary Institute whose principal aims are: to establish a nationally
- Quantitative trait locus: See also: Epistasis Quantitative trait loci (QTLs) are stretches of DNA containing or linked to the genes that underlie a quantitative trait. Mapping regions
- Quantitative linguistics: Quantitative linguistics (QL) is a sub-discipline of general linguistics and, more specifically, of mathematical linguistics. Quantitative linguistics
- Quantitative notrump bids: slam Assuming a weak NT bidding system, for example Acol, this is how quantitative bids work: An opening bid of 1NT shows 12, 13 or 14 HCP. If responder
Words and phrases related to 'Quantitative'
Quantitative Sample Sentences in News
- A Deep-Value Quantitative Hedge Fund Strategy
Read full story for details. Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'
- What Is Quantitative Easing And Why Is It Likely To End?
Federal Reserve officials are expected to announce the end to quantitative easing. The Fed started buying bonds and mortgages six years ago in an effort to revive a faltering economy. David Greene speaks with David Wessel of the Brookings Institution about the practice. Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'
- Quantitative Easing Is Over, But What About The Fed Balance Sheet?
The "elephant in the room" at the Fed is that rates need to return to more normal historical levels at some point. This will be in the context of a massive Fed balance sheet. This creates issues ... Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'