Quantitative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement; "export wheat without quantitative limitations"; "quantitative analysis determines the amounts and proportions of the chemical constituents of a substance or mixture"
- (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables; "in typical Greek and Latin verse of the classical period the rhymic system is based on some arrangement of long and short elements"
- relating to the measurement of quantity; "quantitative studies"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Quantitative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quantitative'
- Quantitative: The term quantitative refers to a type of information based in quantities or else quantifiable data (objective properties) —as opposed to ...
- Quantitative research: In sociology , quantitative research refers to the systematic empirical investigation of social phenomena via statistical, mathematical or ...
- Quantitative genetics: Quantitative genetics is that branch of population genetics which deals with phenotype s which vary continuously (such as height or mass), ...
- Quantitative analysis (chemistry): In chemistry, quantitative analysis is the determination of the absolute or relative abundance (often expressed as a concentration ) of one ...
Words and phrases related to 'Quantitative'
Quantitative Sample Sentences in News
- Why The ECB Probably Won't Utilize Quantitative Easing
Alpari Market Analyst Craig Erlam says that even though it seems like most people want to see quantitative easing from the European Central Bank, it probably won’t happen. He was recently a guest on Benzinga’s ... Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'
- ValueShares Launches U.S. Quantitative Value ETF (QVAL)
ValueShares today announced that it has launched its first active exchange-traded fund, the ValueShares U.S. Quantitative Value ETF . QVAL pursues its investment objective by investing primarily in U.S. Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'
- DealBook: How Quantitative Easing Contributed to the Nation’s Inequality Problem
The Fed’s policies that drove down interest rates to historically low levels have actually exacerbated the inequality problem that Janet L. Yellen said concerned her, writes William D. Cohan in Street Scene. Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'