Quantitative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement; "export wheat without quantitative limitations"; "quantitative analysis determines the amounts and proportions of the chemical constituents of a substance or mixture"
- (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables; "in typical Greek and Latin verse of the classical period the rhymic system is based on some arrangement of long and short elements"
- relating to the measurement of quantity; "quantitative studies"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Quantitative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quantitative'
- Quantitative: to mass, time, or productivity. Quantitative research, scientific investigation of quantitative properties Quantitative verse, a metrical system in poetry
- Quantitative research: sciences such as sociology, economics, anthropology, psychology and others, quantitative research is the systematic empirical investigation of observable phenomena
- Quantitative psychological research: Quantitative psychological research is defined as psychological research which performs mathematical modeling and statistical estimation or statistical
- Quantitative analysis: Quantitative analysis may refer to: Quantitative analysis (finance), an analysis technique applying mathematics (stochastic calculus) to finance Quantitative
- Quantitative analyst: analysts in finance. For analysts in chemistry, see Quantitative analysis (chemistry). A quantitative analyst or quant is a person who specializes in the
- Quantitative psychology: Quantitative psychology is a field of scientific study that focuses on the research design and methodology, mathematical modeling, and statistical analysis
- BioMaPS Institute for Quantitative Biology: The BioMaPS Institute for Quantitative Biology at Rutgers University is an interdisciplinary Institute whose principal aims are: to establish a nationally
- Quantitative trait locus: See also: Epistasis Quantitative trait loci (QTLs) are stretches of DNA containing or linked to the genes that underlie a quantitative trait. Mapping regions
- Quantitative notrump bids: slam Assuming a weak NT bidding system, for example Acol, this is how quantitative bids work: An opening bid of 1NT shows 12, 13 or 14 HCP. If responder
- Quantitative linguistics: Quantitative linguistics (QL) is a sub-discipline of general linguistics and, more specifically, of mathematical linguistics. Quantitative linguistics
Words and phrases related to 'Quantitative'
Quantitative Sample Sentences in News
- ValueShares Launches International Quantitative Value ETF (IVAL)
ValueShares today announced that it has launched the ValueShares International Quantitative Value ETF . IVAL complements the successful October 22, 2014 launch of the ValueShares U.S. Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'
- Draghi has month to win over QE doubters
Mario Draghi has one month to win consensus on quantitative easing by reassuring those worried that the European Central Bank risks losing its own money. Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'
- ValueShares Adds to Quantitative Lineup With International ETF
ValueShares, the exchange traded funds unit of registered investment advisory firm Alpha Architect, expanded its lineup of quantitative ETFs today with the debut of the ValueShares International Quantitative ... Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'