Quantitative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement; "export wheat without quantitative limitations"; "quantitative analysis determines the amounts and proportions of the chemical constituents of a substance or mixture"
- (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables; "in typical Greek and Latin verse of the classical period the rhymic system is based on some arrangement of long and short elements"
- relating to the measurement of quantity; "quantitative studies"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Quantitative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quantitative'
- Quantitative: difficult to measure. Quantitative may refer to: Quantitative research, scientific investigation of quantitative properties Quantitative verse, a metrical
- Quantitative research: In natural sciences and social sciences, quantitative research is the systematic empirical investigation of observable phenomena via statistical, mathematical
- Quantitative psychological research: Quantitative psychological research is defined as psychological research which performs mathematical modeling and statistical estimation or statistical
- Quantitative analysis: Quantitative analysis may refer to: Quantitative analysis (finance), an analysis technique applying mathematics (stochastic calculus) to finance Quantitative
- Quantitative analyst: analysts in finance. For analysts in chemistry, see Quantitative analysis (chemistry). A quantitative analyst or, in financial jargon, a quant is a person
- BioMaPS Institute for Quantitative Biology: The BioMaPS Institute for Quantitative Biology at Rutgers University is an interdisciplinary Institute whose principal aims are: to establish a nationally
- Quantitative trait locus: A quantitative trait locus (QTL) is a section of DNA (the locus) that correlates with variation in a phenotype (the quantitative trait). The QTL typically
- Quantitative psychology: Quantitative psychology is a field of scientific study that focuses on the mathematical modeling, research design and methodology, and statistical analysis
- Quantitative notrump bids: slam Assuming a weak NT bidding system, for example Acol, this is how quantitative bids work: An opening bid of 1NT shows 12, 13 or 14 HCP. If responder
- Quantitative linguistics: Quantitative linguistics (QL) is a sub-discipline of general linguistics and, more specifically, of mathematical linguistics. Quantitative linguistics
Words and phrases related to 'Quantitative'