Quantitative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement; "export wheat without quantitative limitations"; "quantitative analysis determines the amounts and proportions of the chemical constituents of a substance or mixture"
- (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables; "in typical Greek and Latin verse of the classical period the rhymic system is based on some arrangement of long and short elements"
- relating to the measurement of quantity; "quantitative studies"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Quantitative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quantitative'
- Quantitative: difficult to measure. Quantitative may refer to: Quantitative research, scientific investigation of quantitative properties Quantitative verse, a metrical
- Quantitative research: In natural sciences and social sciences, quantitative research is the systematic empirical investigation of observable phenomena via statistical, mathematical
- Quantitative psychological research: Quantitative psychological research is defined as psychological research which performs mathematical modeling and statistical estimation or statistical
- Quantitative analysis: Quantitative analysis may refer to: Quantitative analysis (finance), an analysis technique applying mathematics (stochastic calculus) to finance Quantitative
- Quantitative analyst: analysts in finance. For analysts in chemistry, see Quantitative analysis (chemistry). A quantitative analyst or, in financial jargon, a quant is a person
- Quantitative psychology: Quantitative psychology is a field of scientific study that focuses on the mathematical modeling, research design and methodology, and statistical analysis
- BioMaPS Institute for Quantitative Biology: The BioMaPS Institute for Quantitative Biology at Rutgers University is an interdisciplinary Institute whose principal aims are: to establish a nationally
- Quantitative trait locus: also: Epistasis Quantitative trait loci (QTLs) are stretches of DNA linked to, or containing, the genes that underlie a quantitative trait. Mapping regions
- Quantitative linguistics: Quantitative linguistics (QL) is a sub-discipline of general linguistics and, more specifically, of mathematical linguistics. Quantitative linguistics
- Quantitative notrump bids: slam Assuming a weak NT bidding system, for example Acol, this is how quantitative bids work: An opening bid of 1NT shows 12, 13 or 14 HCP. If responder
Words and phrases related to 'Quantitative'
Quantitative Sample Sentences in News
- Why Did the German 2s30s Spread Dip on Quantitative Easing?
The 2s30s spread is the difference between the yield on the 30-year bond (TLT) and the yield on the two-year bond (SHY). Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'
- What You Need to Know about Quantitative Easing’s Real Purpose
The real purpose of QE (quantitative easing) is to weaken the currency in order to boost exports. Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'
- Can European Quantitative Easing Revive Consumption?
The ECB (European Central Bank) has been slashing its interest rate since the financial crisis in order to boost economic growth. Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'