Quantitative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement; "export wheat without quantitative limitations"; "quantitative analysis determines the amounts and proportions of the chemical constituents of a substance or mixture"
- (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables; "in typical Greek and Latin verse of the classical period the rhymic system is based on some arrangement of long and short elements"
- relating to the measurement of quantity; "quantitative studies"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Quantitative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quantitative'
- Quantitative: to mass, time, or productivity. Quantitative research, scientific investigation of quantitative properties Quantitative verse, a metrical system in poetry
- Quantitative research: In natural sciences and social sciences, quantitative research is the systematic empirical investigation of observable phenomena via statistical, mathematical
- Quantitative analysis: Quantitative analysis may refer to: Quantitative analysis (finance), an analysis technique applying mathematics (stochastic calculus) to finance Quantitative
- Quantitative psychological research: Quantitative psychological research is defined as psychological research which performs mathematical modeling and statistical estimation or statistical
- Quantitative analyst: analysts in finance. For analysts in chemistry, see Quantitative analysis (chemistry). A quantitative analyst or, in financial jargon, a quant is a person
- BioMaPS Institute for Quantitative Biology: The BioMaPS Institute for Quantitative Biology at Rutgers University is an interdisciplinary Institute whose principal aims are: to establish a nationally
- Quantitative trait locus: also: Epistasis Quantitative trait loci (QTLs) are stretches of DNA linked to, or containing, the genes that underlie a quantitative trait. Mapping regions
- Quantitative psychology: Quantitative psychology is a field of scientific study that focuses on the research design and methodology, mathematical modeling, and statistical analysis
- Quantitative linguistics: Quantitative linguistics (QL) is a sub-discipline of general linguistics and, more specifically, of mathematical linguistics. Quantitative linguistics
Words and phrases related to 'Quantitative'
Quantitative Sample Sentences in News
- Trading Technologies’ Platform to Support Quantitative Brokers’ Best Execution Algorithms
Trading Technologies International, Inc. , a global provider of high-performance professional trading software, and Quantitative Brokers, a leading provider of fixed income and futures algorithms, today announced TT will provide access to Quantitative Brokers’ best execution algorithms from the next-generation TT platform. Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'
- A no-brainer to get out of European bonds?
Europe's government bond market may have received a new lease of life from imminent quantitative easing, but some strategists say it's time to exit. Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'
- Fitch: Quantitative Easing Can Support Sovereign Ratings
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Quantitative Easing: Impact on Sovereigns www.fitchratings.com /creditdesk/reports/report_frame.cfm?rpt_id=862289">http:// www.fitchratings.com /creditdesk/reports/report_frame.cfm?rpt_id=862289 ... Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'