Quantitative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement; "export wheat without quantitative limitations"; "quantitative analysis determines the amounts and proportions of the chemical constituents of a substance or mixture"
- (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables; "in typical Greek and Latin verse of the classical period the rhymic system is based on some arrangement of long and short elements"
- relating to the measurement of quantity; "quantitative studies"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Quantitative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quantitative'
- Quantitative: difficult to measure. Quantitative may refer to: Quantitative research, scientific investigation of quantitative properties Quantitative verse, a metrical
- Quantitative research: In natural sciences and social sciences, quantitative research is the systematic empirical investigation of observable phenomena via statistical, mathematical
- Quantitative psychology: Quantitative psychology is a field of scientific study that focuses on the mathematical modeling, research design and methodology, and statistical analysis
- Quantitative analysis: Quantitative analysis may refer to: Quantitative analysis (finance), an analysis technique applying mathematics (stochastic calculus) to finance Quantitative
- Quantitative linguistics: Quantitative linguistics (QL) is a sub-discipline of general linguistics and, more specifically, of mathematical linguistics. Quantitative linguistics
- Quantitative analyst: A quantitative analyst or, in financial jargon, a quant is a person who specializes in the application of mathematical and statistical methods – such as
- Quantitative ecology: Quantitative ecology is the application of advanced mathematical and statistical tools to any number of problems in the field of ecology. It is a small
- Quantitative phase-contrast microscopy: Quantitative phase contrast microscopy is the collective name for a group of microscopy methods that quantify the phase shift that occurs when light waves
- Quantitative revolution: In the history of geography, the quantitative revolution (QR)[n] was one of the four major turning-points of modern geography – the other three being environmental
- BioMaPS Institute for Quantitative Biology: The BioMaPS Institute for Quantitative Biology at Rutgers University is an interdisciplinary Institute whose principal aims are: to establish a nationally
Words and phrases related to 'Quantitative'