Quantitative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement; "export wheat without quantitative limitations"; "quantitative analysis determines the amounts and proportions of the chemical constituents of a substance or mixture"
- (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables; "in typical Greek and Latin verse of the classical period the rhymic system is based on some arrangement of long and short elements"
- relating to the measurement of quantity; "quantitative studies"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Quantitative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quantitative'
- Quantitative: The term quantitative refers to a type of information based in quantities or else quantifiable data (objective properties) —as opposed to ...
- Quantitative research: In sociology , quantitative research refers to the systematic empirical investigation of social phenomena via statistical, mathematical or ...
- Quantitative genetics: Quantitative genetics is that branch of population genetics which deals with phenotype s which vary continuously (such as height or mass), ...
- Quantitative analysis (chemistry): In chemistry, quantitative analysis is the determination of the absolute or relative abundance (often expressed as a concentration ) of one ...
Words and phrases related to 'Quantitative'
Quantitative Sample Sentences in News
- Has quantitative easing helped the US economy?
What good has quantitative easing done the US? Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'
- How do I take qualitative factors into consideration when using fundamental analysis?
Fundamental analysis is the method of analyzing companies based on factors that affect their intrinsic value. There are two sides to this method: the quantitative and the qualitative. The quantitative side involves looking at factors that can be measured numerically, such as the company's assets, liabilities, cash flow, revenue and price-to-earnings ratio. Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'
- Quantitative Futility
VideoEvidence is piling up that the Federal Reserve, which has been conducting a rules-free, 100% discretionary monetary policy for the past 13+ years, simply Does Not Know What It Is Doing. Support for this conclusion can be found in the results of the Fed’s 6-year fling with “quantitative easing” (QE). Quantitative [...] Read more on this news related to 'Quantitative'