Quantitative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement; "export wheat without quantitative limitations"; "quantitative analysis determines the amounts and proportions of the chemical constituents of a substance or mixture"
- (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables; "in typical Greek and Latin verse of the classical period the rhymic system is based on some arrangement of long and short elements"
- relating to the measurement of quantity; "quantitative studies"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Quantitative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quantitative'
- Quantitative: The term quantitative refers to a type of information based in quantities or else quantifiable data (objective properties) —as opposed to ...
- Quantitative research: In sociology , quantitative research refers to the systematic empirical investigation of social phenomena via statistical, mathematical or ...
- Quantitative genetics: Quantitative genetics is that branch of population genetics which deals with phenotype s which vary continuously (such as height or mass), ...
- Quantitative analysis (chemistry): In chemistry, quantitative analysis is the determination of the absolute or relative abundance (often expressed as a concentration ) of one ...
Words and phrases related to 'Quantitative'