Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Quantify'
Quantify Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- use as a quantifier
- express as a number or measure or quantity; "Can you quantify your results?" [syn: measure] [also: quantified]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quantify'
- Quantify: Quantify may refer to: Quantification , the act or process of quantifying. in computing: IBM Rational Quantify, a profiling software, part of ...
Words and phrases related to 'Quantify'
Quantify Sample Sentences in News
- Gold nanoparticles help target, quantify breast cancer segments in a living cell
A way to detect and measure cancer levels in a living cell by using tiny gold particles with tails of synthetic DNA has been developed by scientists. The process uses gold nanoparticles to target and bind to fragments of genetic material known as BRCA1 messenger RNA splice variants, which can indicate the presence and stage of breast cancer. The number of these mR Read more on this news related to 'Quantify'
- Fleetmatics Reports Driver Productivity Gains with Telematics
Fleetmatics Group has released a five-year telematics analysis that attempts to quantify the return on investment for fleets who have adopted its telematics products. Read more on this news related to 'Quantify'
- Sodexo's Strategic Use of Diversity Metrics to Quantify, Calibrate, and Impact Business Goals Recognized with a Top ...
The DiversityInc list assesses performance of approximately 900 companies based on four key areas of diversity management: Talent Pipeline, Equitable Talent Development, CEO/Leadership Commitment and Supplier Diversity. Several key statistics bear that out," said George Chavel, president and CEO, Sodexo North America. Read more on this news related to 'Quantify'