Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Quantify'
Quantify Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- use as a quantifier
- express as a number or measure or quantity; "Can you quantify your results?" [syn: measure] [also: quantified]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Quantify'
- Quantify: Quantify may refer to: Quantification , the act or process of quantifying. in computing: IBM Rational Quantify, a profiling software, part of ...
Words and phrases related to 'Quantify'
Quantify Sample Sentences in News
- Surveillance colonoscopy recommendations for average-risk patients with 1 to 2 small polyps consistent with guidelines
According to a new study, endoscopists' recommendations for timing of surveillance colonoscopy in average-risk patients with one to two small polyps are consistent with guideline recommendations in about 90 percent of cases. This may be an appropriate target for quality indicators. This is the first multicenter endoscopic database study to quantify adherence t Read more on this news related to 'Quantify'
- Matmown Inc. Announces Joint Venture in Chile
Matmown Inc. We are pleased to announce that additional exploration work is to be performed on our Peruvian property starting this month. The work is to quantify an already identified vein structure...... Read more on this news related to 'Quantify'
- Difficult To Quantify, But Iraqi Gold Purchase Helped Push Gold Prices Towards $1,400: Peter Hug
(Kitco News) - Following Tuesday’s news that the Central Bank of Iraq purchased $1.56 billion of gold in March, many were left wondering why gold was not moving upwards. Read more on this news related to 'Quantify'