Pud Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud'' is used informally)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- (British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud' is used informally)
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pud'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pud'
- Pud: Pud may refer to: Comic strip mascot for Dubble Bubble A nickname of Philip J. Kaplan, American entrepreneur Pud Galvin, Hall of Fame Major League Baseball
- PUD: PUD may refer to: Planned Unit Development Public Utility District Peptic ulcer disease PUD (operating system) peeled undeveined shrimp
- PUD (operating system): PUD GNU/Linux is a light and fast LiveCD based on Ubuntu Linux, which takes up small size, with (both Simplified/Traditional) Chinese enhancements. The
- Seh Pud: Seh Pud (Persian: سه پود, also Romanized as Seh Pūd; also known as Sepūt) is a village in Bandan Rural District, in the Central District of Nehbandan
- Pud Pud in Weird World: Pud Pud in Weird World (also known simply as Pud Pud) is a computer game published by Ocean Software in 1984 for the ZX Spectrum. It was written by Jonathan
- Pud Galvin: James Francis Galvin (December 25, 1856 – March 7, 1902), nicknamed "Pud", "Gentle Jeems", and "The Little Steam Engine", was an American National Association
- Puding County: "Puding" redirects here. For other uses, see Pudding (disambiguation). Puding County (普定县) is a county of Guizhou, China. It is under the administration
Pud Sample Sentences in News
- PUD passes budget, rate increase likely coming in July
Grays Harbor PUD commissioners unanimously adopted a 2015 budget Monday that maintains current staffing and internal expense levels. Read more on this news related to 'Pud'
- Grant PUD to increase water in Wanapum Reservoir as repairs continue
EPHRATA – The water level in the Wanapum Reservoir may start rising in as soon as six days. Read more on this news related to 'Pud'
- Grant PUD will begin to raise Wanapum Saturday
QUINCY - Grant County PUD General Manager Tony Webb told Quincy City Council members the utility will begin raising water levels at Wanapum Reservoir as soon as this weekend. Read more on this news related to 'Pud'