Pud Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud'' is used informally)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- (British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud' is used informally)
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pud'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pud'
- PUD: PUD may refer to: Planned Unit Development Public Utility District Peptic ulcer disease. PUD (operating system) peeled undeveined shrimp ...
- Pud: Pud may refer to: Comic strip mascot for Dubble Bubble A nickname of Philip J. Kaplan , American entrepreneur Pud Galvin , Hall of Fame ...
- Pudding: name Pudding | image File:Christmas pudding. JPG | 250px caption Christmas pudding | alternate_name | country | region | creator | ...
- Pud Galvin: James Francis Galvin (December 25, 1856 – March 7, 1902), nicknamed "Pud", "Gentle Jeems", and "The Little Steam Engine", was an American ...
- Pud Pud in Weird World: Pud Pud in Weird World (also known simply as Pud Pud) is a computer game published by Ocean Software in 1984 for the ZX Spectrum . ...
Pud Sample Sentences in News
- Cowlitz PUD to vote against using tax levy
The Cowlitz PUD Commission will again vote against using its property taxing power at a 2 p.m. hearing Tuesday. Read more on this news related to 'Pud'
- PUD candidates tout independent mindset during Kalama forum
KALAMA — The two Cowlitz PUD candidates staked their claims to independence at a well-attended political forum Thursday night in Kalama. Read more on this news related to 'Pud'
Mason County PUD 3 took seven awards in its utility class in the recently announced Northwest Public Power Association Excellence in Communication awards. Read more on this news related to 'Pud'