Pud Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud'' is used informally)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- (British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud' is used informally)
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pud'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pud'
- PUD: PUD may refer to: Planned Unit Development Public Utility District Peptic ulcer disease. PUD (operating system) peeled undeveined shrimp ...
- Pud: Pud may refer to: Comic strip mascot for Dubble Bubble A nickname of Philip J. Kaplan , American entrepreneur Pud Galvin , Hall of Fame ...
- PUD (operating system): PUD GNU/Linux is a light and fast LiveCD based on Ubuntu Linux, which takes up small size, with (both Simplified/Traditional) Chinese ...
- Pudding: name Pudding | image File:Christmas pudding. JPG | 250px caption Christmas pudding | alternate_name | country | region | creator | ...
Pud Sample Sentences in News
- Fitch Affirms Snohomish County WA PUD NO. 1 Bonds at 'AA-'; Outlook Stable
Fitch Ratings affirms the 'AA-' rating on the following Snohomish County Public Utility District No. 1 WA's bonds: Read more on this news related to 'Pud'
- Businesses Targeted by Scammers Claiming to be Franklin PUD
Franklin PUD says scammers are targeting business once again over the phone. Read more on this news related to 'Pud'
- Grant County PUD details 2015 budget
MOSES LAKE - The Grant County PUD is projecting it will spend about $237.8 million in 2015, when all the bills and income are added up. Utility district officials reviewed the 2015 budget for PUD customers at a public hearing in Moses Lake Thursday night. Read more on this news related to 'Pud'