Pud Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud'' is used informally)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- (British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud' is used informally)
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pud'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pud'
- Pud: Pud may refer to: Comic strip mascot for Dubble Bubble A nickname of Philip J. Kaplan, an American entrepreneur Pud Galvin, a Hall of Fame Major League
- Pud Pud in Weird World: Pud Pud in Weird World (also known simply as Pud Pud) is a computer game published by Ocean Software in 1984 for the ZX Spectrum. It was written by Jonathan
- Pud Galvin: James Francis "Pud" Galvin (December 25, 1856 – March 7, 1902) was an American Major League Baseball pitcher in the 19th century. He was MLB's first 300-game
- PUD (operating system): PUD GNU/Linux is a light and fast LiveCD based on Ubuntu Linux, which takes up small size, with (both Simplified/Traditional) Chinese enhancements. The
- Pud Brown: Albert Francis "Pud" Brown (January 22, 1917, Wilmington, Delaware - May 27, 1996, Algiers, Louisiana) was an American jazz reed player. Though he was
- Daniel Puder: Daniel Puder (born October 9, 1981) is an American professional wrestler and retired professional mixed martial artist. As a mixed martial artist, Puder trained
- Pud Cusack: Pud Cusack is an American sound engineer. She was nominated for an Academy Award in the category Best Sound for the film The Mask of Zorro. She has worked
- Puding County: "Puding" redirects here. For other uses, see Pudding (disambiguation). Puding County (普定县) is a county of Guizhou, China. It is under the administration