Pud Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud'' is used informally)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- (British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud' is used informally)
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pud'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pud'
- Pud: Pud may refer to: Comic strip mascot for Dubble Bubble A nickname of Philip J. Kaplan, American entrepreneur Pud Galvin, Hall of Fame Major League Baseball
- PUD: PUD may refer to: Planned Unit Development Public Utility District Peptic ulcer disease PUD (operating system) peeled undeveined shrimp
- PUD (operating system): PUD GNU/Linux is a light and fast LiveCD based on Ubuntu Linux, which takes up small size, with (both Simplified/Traditional) Chinese enhancements. The
- Seh Pud: Seh Pud (Persian: سه پود, also Romanized as Seh Pūd; also known as Sepūt) is a village in Bandan Rural District, in the Central District of Nehbandan
- Pud Pud in Weird World: Pud Pud in Weird World (also known simply as Pud Pud) is a computer game published by Ocean Software in 1984 for the ZX Spectrum. It was written by Jonathan
- Pud Galvin: James Francis Galvin (December 25, 1856 – March 7, 1902), nicknamed "Pud", "Gentle Jeems", and "The Little Steam Engine", was an American National Association
- Puding County: "Puding" redirects here. For other uses, see Pudding (disambiguation). Puding County (普定县) is a county of Guizhou, China. It is under the administration