Propel Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- cause to move forward with force; "Steam propels this ship"
- give an incentive for action; "This moved me to sacrifice my career"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Propel'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Propel'
- PROPEL: The PROPEL Berhad or Projek Penyelenggaraan Lebuhraya (PROPEL) Berhad is the largest highway maintenance operator in Malaysia. A member of UEM Group,
- Propel: Propel may refer to: A way to move something, see propulsion (disambiguation) Propel mobile phone, the Samsung model SGH-A767 Propel Fitness Water, a product
- Propel Fitness Water: Propel Water is a brand of flavored bottled water that is advertised for having antioxidants, and vitamins. It is a beverage product of Gatorade and is
- Propel (PHP): Propel is a free, open-source (MIT) object-relational mapping toolkit written in PHP. It is also an integral part of the PHP framework Symfony and was
- Propel mometasone furoate implant: Propel mometasone furoate implant (trade name Propel), is a bioabsorbable steroid-eluting stent developed by Intersect ENT. It is implanted after surgery
- Self-propelled gun: A self-propelled gun (SPG) is a form of self-propelled artillery, and in modern use is usually used to refer to artillery pieces such as howitzers. Self-propelled
- Self-propelled: self-propelled train carriages Self-propelled artillery Self-propelled gun Self-propelled anti-aircraft weapon Tank destroyer, a self-propelled anti-tank
- Rocket-propelled grenade: A rocket-propelled grenade (often abbreviated RPG) is a shoulder-fired, anti-tank weapon system that fires rockets equipped with an explosive warhead
Words and phrases related to 'Propel'