Projective Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Projective'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Projective'
- Projective: Projective may refer to Projective geometry Projective space Projective plane Projective variety Projective linear group Projective module Projective
- Projective geometry: Projective geometry is a topic of mathematics. It is the study of geometric properties that are invariant with respect to projective transformations. This
- Projective space: space V. The cases when V = R2 and V = R3 are the real projective line and the real projective plane, respectively, where R denotes the field of real
- Quasi-projective variety: quasi-projective variety in algebraic geometry is a locally closed subset of a projective variety, i.e., the intersection inside some projective space
- Projective cover: category theory, a projective cover of an object X is in a sense the best approximation of X by a projective object P. Projective covers are the dual
- Projective module: free module is a projective module, but the converse may be wrong over some rings, such as Dedekind rings. However, every projective module is a free
- Axiom of projective determinacy: mathematical logic, projective determinacy is the special case of the axiom of determinacy applying only to projective sets. The axiom of projective determinacy
- Complex projective plane: In mathematics, the complex projective plane, usually denoted P2(C), is the two-dimensional complex projective space. It is a complex manifold described
- Projective plane: complex projective plane, and finite, such as the Fano plane. A projective plane is a 2-dimensional projective space, but not all projective planes can