Projective Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Projective'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Projective'
- Projective: Projective may refer to Projective geometry Projective space Projective plane Projective variety Projective linear group Projective module Projective
- Projective space: space V. The cases when V = R2 and V = R3 are the real projective line and the real projective plane, respectively, where R denotes the field of real
- Projective variety: In algebraic geometry, a projective variety over an algebraically closed field k is a subset of some projective n-space Pn over k that is the zero-locus
- Projective geometry: Projective geometry is a topic of mathematics. It is the study of geometric properties that are invariant with respect to projective transformations. This
- Projective plane: complex projective plane, and finite, such as the Fano plane. A projective plane is a 2-dimensional projective space, but not all projective planes can
- Projective test: In psychology, a projective test is a personality test designed to let a person respond to ambiguous stimuli, presumably revealing hidden emotions and
- Projective linear group: "Projective group" redirects here. For other uses, see Projective group (disambiguation). In mathematics, especially in the group theoretic area of
- Projective polyhedron: In geometry, a (globally) projective polyhedron is a tessellation of the real projective plane. These are projective analogs of spherical polyhedra – tessellations
- Duality (projective geometry): duality and beyond that to duality in any finite-dimensional projective geometry. A projective plane C may be defined axiomatically as an incidence structure
- Projective module: free module is a projective module, but the converse may be wrong over some rings, such as Dedekind rings. However, every projective module is a free