Projective Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Projective'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Projective'
- Projective: Projective may refer to Projective geometry Projective space Projective plane Projective variety Projective linear group Projective module Projective
- Projective space: space V. The cases when V = R2 and V = R3 are the real projective line and the real projective plane, respectively, where R denotes the field of real
- Projective geometry: In mathematics, projective geometry is the study of geometric properties that are invariant under projective transformations. This means that, compared
- Quaternionic projective space: In mathematics, quaternionic projective space is an extension of the ideas of real projective space and complex projective space, to the case where coordinates
- Complex projective plane: In mathematics, the complex projective plane, usually denoted P2(C), is the two-dimensional complex projective space. It is a complex manifold described
- Projective variety: In algebraic geometry, a projective variety over an algebraically closed field k is a subset of some projective n-space Pn over k that is the zero-locus
- Quasi-projective variety: quasi-projective variety in algebraic geometry is a locally closed subset of a projective variety, i.e., the intersection inside some projective space
- Projective line: In mathematics, a projective line is a one-dimensional projective space. The projective line over a field K, denoted P1(K), may be defined as the set
Projective Sample Sentences in News
- No current Projective news