Projective Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Projective'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Projective'
- Projective: Projective may refer to Projective geometry Projective space Projective plane Projective variety Projective linear group Projective module Projective
- Projective geometry: Projective geometry is a topic of mathematics . It is the study of geometric properties that are invariant with respect to projective transformations
- Projective space: space V. The cases when V = R2 and V = R3 are the real projective line and the real projective plane, respectively, where R denotes the field of real
- Quaternionic projective space: In mathematics, quaternionic projective space is an extension of the ideas of real projective space and complex projective space, to the case where coordinates
- Complex projective plane: In mathematics, the complex projective plane, usually denoted P2(C), is the two-dimensional complex projective space. It is a complex manifold described
- Projective bundle: mathematics, a projective bundle is a fiber bundle whose fibers are projective spaces. Every vector bundle over a variety X gives a projective bundle by taking
- Quasi-projective variety: quasi-projective variety in algebraic geometry is a locally closed subset of a projective variety, i.e., the intersection inside some projective space
- Projective cover: category theory, a projective cover of an object X is in a sense the best approximation of X by a projective object P. Projective covers are the dual
- Real projective line: infinity have been introduced, in such a way that in a real projective plane, two different projective lines meet in exactly one point. The set of these points