Prognosticate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- indicate by signs; "These signs bode bad news"
- make a prediction about; tell in advance; "Call the outcome of an election"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Prognosticate'?
Words and phrases related to 'Prognosticate'
Prognosticate Sample Sentences in News
- The Great Hope Of 2015; The Greek Election Will Smash The Euro
It's New Year's Day so time to prognosticate, forecast and plain ol' jus' tell everyone what we hope for. And my big hope, the big wish, for 2015 is that the upcoming Greek election will end up smashing the euro as a viable currency covering much of the European Union. [...] Read more on this news related to 'Prognosticate'
- Tom Brady the great QB once forgettable
Sometimes regal lineage isn’t so easy to prognosticate. Read more on this news related to 'Prognosticate'
- 7 of the Craziest Predictions for the Future, From the Past
Back in 1992, in a special issue of TIME devoted to predicting what to expect in the new millennium, writer Lance Morrow waxed philosophical about why we prognosticate in the first place. Read more on this news related to 'Prognosticate'