Prod Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a pointed instrument used to prod into motion
- a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something; "the ceaseless prodding got on his nerves"
- poke or thrust abruptly; "he jabbed his finger into her ribs"
- urge on; cause to act; "They other children egged the boy on, but he did not want to throw the stone through the window"
- to push against gently; "She nudged my elbow when she saw her friend enter the restaurant"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something; "the ceaseless prodding got on his nerves" ,
- a pointed instrument that is used to prod into a state of motion
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Prod'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Prod'
- Prod: Within Wikipedia, "PROD" or "prod" may refer to Wikipedia:Proposed deletion Prod or PROD may refer to: Cattle prod, a device used to goad livestock into
- Cattle prod: A cattle prod, also called a stock prod, is a handheld device commonly used to make cattle or other livestock move by striking or poking them. An electric
- Nekeme Prod: Nekeme Prod is the name of a French free video games development association (law 1901). The aim of this team is to regroup all the skills needed to create
- Info Prod Research: Info-Prod Research (Middle East) Ltd. is an Israeli firm that provides market surveys and consultancy services regarding the Arab markets and Israel. It
- Prods Oktor Skjaervo: Prods Oktor Skjaervo (Norwegian: Prods Oktor Skjærvø) (born 30 December 1944, in Steinkjer) is a professor of Iranian studies at department of Near Eastern
Words and phrases related to 'Prod'