Prod Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a pointed instrument used to prod into motion
- a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something; "the ceaseless prodding got on his nerves"
- poke or thrust abruptly; "he jabbed his finger into her ribs"
- urge on; cause to act; "They other children egged the boy on, but he did not want to throw the stone through the window"
- to push against gently; "She nudged my elbow when she saw her friend enter the restaurant"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something; "the ceaseless prodding got on his nerves" ,
- a pointed instrument that is used to prod into a state of motion
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Prod'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Prod'
- Empty product: Nullary arithmetic product Justification: P_m \prod_i 1^m a_i a_1 \cdots a_m. be the product of the first m elements of the sequence. ...
- Prod: Prod or PROD can refer to: Cattle prod , a device used to goad livestock into moving. Public Request to Order Disposal, part of the Local ...
- PRODES: Sources : br/prodes/ ANA PRODES. World Bank Mexico Infrastructure Expenditure Review 2006 - ANNEX A: PAYMENT FOR ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES IN ...
- Executive producer: An executive producer (EP) enables the making of a commercial entertainment product. They may be concerned with management accounting ...
- Cattle prod: A cattle prod, also called a stock prod, is a handheld device commonly used to make cattle or other livestock move by striking or poking ...
- Prods Oktor Skjaervo: Prods Oktor Skjaervo (in Norwegian: Prods Oktor Skjærvø) (born 30 December 1944, in Steinkjer ) is a professor of Iranian studies at ...
Words and phrases related to 'Prod'