Probity Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- complete and confirmed integrity
Definitions from Wiktionary
- complete and confirmed integrity; having strong moral principles; "in a world where financial probity may not be widespread"; "he enjoys an exaggerated reputation for probity"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Probity'?
Words and phrases related to 'Probity'
Probity Sample Sentences in News
- Europe's Past Economic Success Lay In Not Quantitative Easing
Monetary probity and fixed exchange rates have proven the path to growth Read more on this news related to 'Probity'
- NIS generates N12bn from e-passport -CG
The Nigeria Immigration Service says it has generated N12.2bn from issuance of e-passports to Nigerians in 2014. It also inaugurated an electronic platform to block revenue leakages and enforce accountability and probity in government transactions. Comptroller-General of Immigration, David Parradang, who said this during the inauguration of the e-platform in Abuja Read more on this news related to 'Probity'
- Stable, even staid – Swedish banks are winners
Sweden stands out across Europe as a beacon of stability, probity and prosperity while politicians elsewhere grapple with austerity and the fallout of failing banks. Read more on this news related to 'Probity'