Probity Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- complete and confirmed integrity
Definitions from Wiktionary
- complete and confirmed integrity; having strong moral principles; "in a world where financial probity may not be widespread"; "he enjoys an exaggerated reputation for probity"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Probity'?
Words and phrases related to 'Probity'
Probity Sample Sentences in News
- Peace pact to ensure probity in GHADC functioning
SHILLONG: The GHADC will be made more accountable and transparent as per the Agreed Text for Settlement with ANVC-ANVC-B groups. The agreement, a copy of which is available with The Shillong Times, stipulates that there is a need for strict adherence to established norms of financial management in the administration of Council and all concerned should maintain the Read more on this news related to 'Probity'
- Bull hands over cash for trail
LOCAL Government Minister Tim Bull has come face-to-face with a disgruntled Moira Shire ratepayer urging the council to re-visit an independent probity audit. Read more on this news related to 'Probity'
- UGC defies CVC, closes graft case against official
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s call for probity and transparency has not reached the University Grants Commission. Read more on this news related to 'Probity'