Probity Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- complete and confirmed integrity
Definitions from Wiktionary
- complete and confirmed integrity; having strong moral principles; "in a world where financial probity may not be widespread"; "he enjoys an exaggerated reputation for probity"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Probity'?
Words and phrases related to 'Probity'
Probity Sample Sentences in News
- Nigerians still believe in probity —Fashola
The Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, has said a large number of Nigerians still believed in probity and the concept of selfless leadership. The governor explained that it was in a bid to restore the hope of Nigerians that the All Progresives Congress was formed. He added that the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, which he... [Read More...] Read more on this news related to 'Probity'
- Probity Pools Launches Franchise Program
Pool Service Company Offering Expansion Opportunities in Florida Read more on this news related to 'Probity'
- Congress fully behind Manmohan Singh 'a man of integrity, probity': Sonia Gandhi
New Delhi, Mar. 12 (ANI): Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Thursday described former prime minister Dr. Manmohan Singh as a man of integrity and probity, adding that the party would fight the summons issued to the latter in the coal blocks allocation scam legally. Gandhi, who led a solidarity march to Dr. Singh's residence, said the Congress is outraged at t Read more on this news related to 'Probity'