Probationary Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- under terms not final or fully worked out or agreed upon; "probationary employees"; "a provisional government"; "just a tentative schedule"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Probationary'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Probationary'
- Probationary Firefighter: A Probationary Firefighter (PFF), also known as a Rookie Firefighter, a Candidate Firefighter, or Probie for short, is any firefighter in their first 6–18
Words and phrases related to 'Probationary'
Probationary Sample Sentences in News
- Probationary Firefighter Andrew Hennessy
Probationary Firefighter Andrew Hennessy (center) has graduated from the Massachusetts Firefighting Academy's Career Recruit Firefighting Training Program. He's one of 24 students to take the 45-day training program. Read more on this news related to 'Probationary'
- Westfall appointed as permanent police chief
SALAMANCA — The probationary period has been lifted and Troy Westfall is now the permanent chief of police for the city of Salamanca. Read more on this news related to 'Probationary'
- Probationary drivers caught drag racing in Warrnambool
TWO 19-year-old probationary drivers have had their cars impounded after being caught drag racing at almost twice the speed limit along Raglan Parade early Sunday morning. Read more on this news related to 'Probationary'