Probationary Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- under terms not final or fully worked out or agreed upon; "probationary employees"; "a provisional government"; "just a tentative schedule"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Probationary'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Probationary'
- Probationary Firefighter: A Probationary Firefighter (PFF), also known as a Rookie Firefighter, a Candidate Firefighter, or Probie for short, is any firefighter in their first 6–18
Words and phrases related to 'Probationary'
Probationary Sample Sentences in News
- Probationary status lifted from medical school program
This is a clarification of yesterday’s brief. The U of L medical school, which was placed on probation in March, has had its Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development program taken off of probationary status by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). According to the medical school’s dean, Dr. Toni Ganzel, this is di Read more on this news related to 'Probationary'
- Governor Bentley: 6 organizations certified as RCOs
The Governor, State Health Officer, and Medicaid Commissioner announced six organizations that have been certified as the first probationary regional care organizations. Read more on this news related to 'Probationary'
- Probationary firefighter in Medric Mills incident fired during remedial training
Remy Jones repeatedly did not show up for work. Read more on this news related to 'Probationary'