Proactive Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (of a policy or person or action) controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than waiting to respond to it after it happens
- descriptive of any event or stimulus or process that has an effect on events or stimuli or processes that occur subsequently; "proactive inhibition"; "proactive interference"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Proactive'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Proactive'
- Proactive law: Proactive law seeks a new approach to legal issues in businesses and societies. Instead of perceiving law as a constraint that companies and people in
- Proactive contracting: Proactive Contracting is akin to Proactive Law and focuses on the same properties, namely to prevent problems and promote relationships. The legal area
- Proactive disclosure: Proactive disclosure is the act of releasing information before it is requested. In Canada, this refers to an environment where information is released
- Proactive cyber defence: Proactive cyber defense or active cyber defense (ACD) means acting in anticipation to oppose an attack against computers and networks. Proactive cyber
- Proactive communications: Proactive communications is a customer relationship lifecycle strategy used to increase customer loyalty. It is related to the organizational psychology
- Proactive policing: Proactive policing is the practice of deterring criminal activity by showing police presence and engaging the public to learn their concerns, thereby
- Proactive maintenance: Proactive maintenance is the maintenance philosophy that supplants “failure reactive” with “failure proactive” by activities that avoid the underlying
- Proactive, Preemptive Operations Group: P2OG stands for Proactive, Preemptive Operations Group, a U.S. intelligence agency that would employ "black world" (black operations) tactics. The Defense