Proactive Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (of a policy or person or action) controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than waiting to respond to it after it happens
- descriptive of any event or stimulus or process that has an effect on events or stimuli or processes that occur subsequently; "proactive inhibition"; "proactive interference"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Proactive'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Proactive'
- ProActive: ProActive Parallel Suite is an open-source software for enterprise workload orchestration, part of the OW2 community . A workflow model allows to define
- Proactive, Preemptive Operations Group: P2OG stands for Proactive, Preemptive Operations Group, a U.S. intelligence agency that would employ "black world" (black operations) tactics. The Defense
- Proactive maintenance: Proactive maintenance is a preventive maintenance strategy for stabilizing the reliability of machines or equipment. It has two parts: Preventive maintenance
- Proactive Discovery of Insider Threats Using Graph Analysis and Learning: Proactive Discovery of Insider Threats Using Graph Analysis and Learning or PRODIGAL is a computer system for predicting anomalous behavior amongst humans
- Proactive policing: Proactive policing is the practice of deterring criminal activity by showing police presence and engaging the public to learn their concerns, thereby
- Proactive cyber defence: Proactive cyber defense or active cyber defense (ACD) means acting in anticipation to oppose an attack against computers and networks. Proactive cyber
- Proactive information delivery: In information systems, proactive information delivery (PID) is a paradigm of supporting users in doing their work by delivering them information related