Principled Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- based on or manifesting objectively defined standards of rightness or morality; "principled pragmatism and unprincipled expediency"; "a principled person"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Principled'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Principled'
- Principled Distance: Principled Distance is a new model of secularism given by Rajeev Bhargava . but proposed a 'principled distance' between religion and ...
- Principled reasoning: Principled reasoning (also known as principles-based reasoning and principle-centered reasoning) is an alternative to modern portfolio ...
- Method of Harvard Principled Negotiation: Harvard Principled Negotiation was developed as a part of Harvard Negotiation Project by Roger Fisher , William L.Ury and Bruce Paton and ...
Words and phrases related to 'Principled'
Principled Sample Sentences in News
- Principled Equity Market Fund Shares Begin Trading on the NASDAQ OTC Bulletin Board Market with the Symbol PEQKL
Principled Equity Market Fund announced today that its shares are being traded on the OTC Bulletin Board Market under the symbol PEQKL. “We are glad to have our shares traded in this marketplace to allow additional liquidity to our fund’s shareholders and the opportunity for others to invest in them,” said David Putnam, President of the Fund. Read more on this news related to 'Principled'
- Xi Jinping realistic, more principled than his predecessors: Dalai Lama
Xi Jinping realistic, more principled than his predecessors: Dalai Lama Read more on this news related to 'Principled'
- Fluid Cache for SAN Speeds Database Performance
DURHAM, NC --(Marketwired - September 18, 2014) - Principled Technologies (PT) compared the Oracle 12c RAC database performance of Dell Fluid Cache for SAN to that of a competing solution. PT found that adding Fluid Cache solution could increase performance by up to 2.98 times. Read more on this news related to 'Principled'